Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they've gone to Auschwitz. Hope she don't say "it's soooo cuuuuute". :cautious:

I had to look after seeing this on here, his Instagram is so camp. He can not be straight
Agreed. Copper garden just put a post recently on her stories about it being his birthday and the one photo of them kissing is like so false like proper puckered up peck, none of the photos are romantic, she is 100% his beard !

LOLOLOL catch a grip love!! No one called her fat on here though?!

also, if you take “hate” comments THAT seriously to the point you apparently gather that you “don’t deserve to eat”?!?? I think it’s time to get a therapist and quit social media .... pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But she did airbrush a disney photo the one on here with her in her swimming cozzie didn't she?

Reactions: 4
those pics were 100% edited, i don’t care what she says she slims herself down in them
Yeah but admitting that doesn't get the sympathy of the fan girls like saying she's been picked on by a lot of nasty people !!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely no one on here called her fat and said that she didnt deserve to eat. So either theres another website no one knows about, or its all lies.

I doubt admin on here would have let those types of comments pass to be honest, so yeah, I doubt its true LOL

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no one on here called her fat and said that she didnt deserve to eat. So either theres another website no one knows about, or its all lies.

I doubt admin on here would have let those types of comments pass to be honest, so yeah, I doubt its true LOL

Anything for a bit of love from her audience though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Honestly such a drama queen, she’s been quiet on social media so she’s looking for sympathy 🤦‍♀️
I've never seen anyone on here call her fat.

Reactions: 3
No one zoomed in on pictures or called her fat at all, but when looking at the picture of her meeting people at Disney and that swimsuit pic etc I’m sorry but she has 100% edited the pic.Whether it be a simple smoothing tool, they’re edited.
Does anyone know if she has a thread somewhere else? Because none of what she has accused is on This thread apart from the pic editing?

Reactions: 2
I dont care if the swimsuit pic was editied or not, she looked good 💁 the only thing that i dont like is that shes not smiling in it.

The thing is.. she isn’t fat?! Saying that people are calling her fat is going to make younger viewers think that if they’re her size it makes them fat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.