Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah - she used to be pals with them but they haven’t spoken for a while, maybe she’s got her jealous knickers on

Puppy called Bunny... Even the dog’s name is overly cutesy
Just watched it, her apologising over and over again incase she offended anyone about getting a puppy and not a rescue was so cringeworthy 😬

Reactions: 6
Hahah - she used to be pals with them but they haven’t spoken for a while, maybe she’s got her jealous knickers on

Puppy called Bunny... Even the dog’s name is overly cutesy
So they’ve just got a dog and they’ve already got a holiday planned...
they can’t keep these Disney holidays up... they have 2 pets now.
Also a 4 year old would call a dog “bunny”

Reactions: 6
To be honest they wanted a puppy,
they got a puppy, they’re a young couple and i don’t blame them doing that, is it best to adopt OBVIOUSLY but not everyone does,
Some people want a puppy to grow up with the family I think it’s hard to judge others for doing what’s best for them.
But JESUS CHRIST pull the other one.
- we were worried about piggiepoopoo
- we looked for 23 months and searched across the country for a dog that REALLY needed rescuing
- we had therapy for the cat, therapy for the dog we don’t own 🙄
- we were practically forced into getting a puppy and were so so so so so so so so so so so sorry please please forgive us..

Shut up, say it with your bleeping chest “we got a puppy” and leave it there. Fine mention adoption but you didn’t adopt 🤷‍♀️
That’s that.
He’s such a wet wipe.
I hope the get her neutered, Matt, Jade and the dog on their period at the same time is gonna be a hormonal mess.

Also a 4 year old would call a dog “bunny”
*sickly sweet voice*
Igglepiggle and bunnybooboo
🤢🤢🤢 I wove you mattikins, I wove you too little one.
Oh
Fuuck
Righ
Off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It needs to go rabid n rip out their throats to balance out the cuteness.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree with Ooh, they made such a big deal and almost made it sound like they were forced into going to a breeder. It’s fine, just own it and stop being wetwipes

I don’t see an issue with them having a dog & going on holiday... they go on 1 2 week holiday a year and the dog will be fine being looked after by family or even going to kennels is fine. My parents have a dog and they’re retired and go on 2-3 holidays a year and the dog is fine. I take it or my sister has it and it’s all good ;)

Bunnywunnywooboo and PiggleWigglesBiggleBoo are MattyKin and JadeLouise’s Wickle ickle babies

I only just realised watching the video that the cat is actually called piglet...
Then call it piglet 😩 it’s better than piggies!!

I agree with Ooh, they made such a big deal and almost made it sound like they were forced into going to a breeder. It’s fine, just own it and stop being wetwipes

I don’t see an issue with them having a dog & going on holiday... they go on 1 2 week holiday a year and the dog will be fine being looked after by family or even going to kennels is fine. My parents have a dog and they’re retired and go on 2-3 holidays a year and the dog is fine. I take it or my sister has it and it’s all good ;)

Bunnywunnywooboo and PiggleWigglesBiggleBoo are MattyKin and JadeLouise’s Wickle ickle babies
Yeah I guess your right although she did say in the Disney vlogs she was crying over piggies throughout the entire holiday 😂

I think they’ve gone a bit OTT with taking both the pets to behavioural therapy and stuff... you ant force animals to like each-other it just has to happen naturally...
Also at the end when you could barely hear her speak....
It’s a dog, love, not a baby... you can speak normally you know....

Last edited:

Ickle wickle sickners the pair of them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They shouldn’t have, it’s not allowed

Otherwise people would just get the QS plan and pay less and then do lots of TS meals, it doesn’t make sense
well seems i got lucky ! what your saying does make sense . we have the ddp this time that has table service inc so i won't need to worry now

Reactions: 1
well seems i got lucky ! what your saying does make sense . we have the ddp this time that has table service inc so i won't need to worry now
You scammed the system you little bugger... but 🤨
Did you do it with a magic band tail little one 😎

I only just realised watching the video that the cat is actually called piglet...
The cat is called iggle wiggle piggle... piggie... pigs... piglet....
ALL IN JADE’S ANNOYING AF BABY VOICE 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn't watch the puppy vlog as I knew it was going to be full of baby voiced patheticness. From reading here looks like I was right. Mattikins Piggles Bunny agghhhhhh!!!!

Reactions: 2
She’s sleeping on the bleeping floor beside the dog is she having a laugh!?
Bunnykins, mattykins, I mean they probably don’t sleep together anyway let’s be honest but couldn’t Matt sleep in the closet 😐 beside the dog and let her have the bed.

God everything is so damn fake I want to scream at the screen.
The puppy is very cute, I refuse to call it bunny, I’m calling it Betty
The most un cutsey name I can think of.
Betty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure bunny wunny will not be so cutsie wotsey when it is doing crappy witties all over the carpet .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her newest video title:
‘How I’m managing work, a puppy, going to the gym and eating healthy’

Jade, I hate to be the bearer of bad news my love, but these are the kinds of things that the rest of us just juggle without making a song and dance about it. You aren’t special for doing what the rest of us do every day.

Her newest video title:
‘How I’m managing work, a puppy, going to the gym and eating healthy’

Jade, I hate to be the bearer of bad news my love, but these are the kinds of things that the rest of us just juggle without making a song and dance about it. You aren’t special for doing what the rest of us do every day.
Jade I match all the above and raise you three kids as well . It’s called life . She really needs to grow up and act her age .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.