Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not exactly managing life very well if she's only just starting to cook their meal at 9.50pm, most of that vlog was total cringe with the ickle wickle baby voices and cutesy salad buying in tesco

Reactions: 2
Not exactly managing life very well if she's only just starting to cook their meal at 9.50pm, most of that vlog was total cringe with the ickle wickle baby voices and cutesy salad buying in tesco
And the random kiss midway through eating!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her newest video title:
‘How I’m managing work, a puppy, going to the gym and eating healthy’

Jade, I hate to be the bearer of bad news my love, but these are the kinds of things that the rest of us just juggle without making a song and dance about it. You aren’t special for doing what the rest of us do every day.
I thought the same thing when I saw the title. Hilarious. So how you manage mundane, everyday things that everyone does everyday. Riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are they going do that Disney marathon thing that I’ve seen some Disney bloggers do.

Reactions: 1
Couples therapy with the pets...
Swingers group....
I’m excited
i laughed way too much at this!!!! thing is you might be spot on- hope Matt can keep his strength up- he eats more than anyone i have ever seen in my life- its a chore watching their vlogs so the content for their couples swinging with animals will be alot more interesting!!!; 🙈🙊🙉

Are they going do that Disney marathon thing that I’ve seen some Disney bloggers do.
bet shes doing the one BM2 is doing!

DIY Disney Krispey Treats!!!! Somebody is getting more and more desperate for content!!!!

Reactions: 3
DIY Disney Krispey Treats!!!! Somebody is getting more and more desperate for content!!!!
and it was all far far too wuk at me im too cutsey wootsey and ickle and wuvly and helpless without my big strong mattykins here with me...plenty plugs for disney though ;) shes so different from when she started out, its like she has branded herself as ickle wickle cutsey jade louise and jumps into that persona for her vlogs, very odd indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow life update was thrilling, she said there’s a lot going on but won’t say what. Tells us she forgot to eat again, gets her eyelashes and nails done, goes for a dog walk and says she’s made a new friend who likes to watch films the same as her. Thrilling
Your welcome 😂

She's another Sophie Belle - gives it all the wants to do YouTube so works part time and is shocking at actually uploading content

Wow life update was thrilling, she said there’s a lot going on but won’t say what. Tells us she forgot to eat again, gets her eyelashes and nails done, goes for a dog walk and says she’s made a new friend who likes to watch films the same as her. Thrilling
Your welcome 😂
Matt arguing why he shouldn’t be expected to watch or know mean girls.
The dude who lost his tit over Winnie the pooh rides and adults dressed up as chipmunks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else amazed how Jade barely uploads and is nearing 100k?

It’s not like when she does it is amazing content either,

Reactions: 5
Anyone else amazed how Jade barely uploads and is nearing 100k?

It’s not like when she does it is amazing content either,
I used to really like Jade (aside from being a bit sickly sweet sometimes) and I really expected great things from her when she announced she was going part time to pursue YouTube but her content has been really poor since the Disney vlogs (and even they weren't great with all the horrifically wrong information she was passing out), it's as if she's completely ran out of ideas and her upload schedule is so erratic and she goes weeks without posting anything. Not sure how she's getting the follow count up 🤷

Oh fuuuuck off, she’s advertising cheese?!
I don’t have to say anything, that so pathetic it speaks for itself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.