Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe we’re at 50 pages lol, never thought this thread would reach it
It’s a real accomplishment! And the cool thing is, we still know nothing! But this might be the wine speaking!🤣

Are we ready for thread 3? We have a name, right? As we don’t really know anything so it still applies, right?

edit: spelling (wine, yeehoo!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi! I haven’t posted in a few days since I suggested the thread name because I feel like a lot of us get ‘told off’ on this thread. I don’t really understand because everyone is fairly pleasant and sensitive to the situation but I think we’re well within our rights to be annoyed at the way she’s portrayed things (in the past) and handled things (now). I feel like every comment has to be “I like Jade but...” or “I do really like her though!”

Ironically I DO like her but the policing of comments here makes me reluctant to say much more 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Definitely must’ve been before Jade because she still make a big deal about how he had a girlfriend when they first met lol
I remember this video and thinking it was odd that Jade was so bothered.
Surely them breaking up so the most likely thing now, wonder if he felt trapped?

If it's a death or a mental health issue then the whole thing has been handled so badly. I watch someone on YT who lost her dad and she put a picture up of them both and explained she would be off for a while did to him passing. It wasn't a shock cause she had said a few days earlier, if I disappear this is why and I feel like I need to tell you cause I'm lucky enough to get paid cause you everyone watching... Thought it was classy, not much detail( which no one needs anyway) but it was honest. If it was a mental health issue you would hope that Matt or her management would said something and said something sooner.
Feel like maybe I have too much time on my hands lol.
Hope they sort things out together or separately. Sometimes breaks up end up been a blessing in disguise

Hi! I haven’t posted in a few days since I suggested the thread name because I feel like a lot of us get ‘told off’ on this thread. I don’t really understand because everyone is fairly pleasant and sensitive to the situation but I think we’re well within our rights to be annoyed at the way she’s portrayed things (in the past) and handled things (now). I feel like every comment has to be “I like Jade but...” or “I do really like her though!”

Ironically I DO like her but the policing of comments here makes me reluctant to say much more 😞
I don't think I've seen one person on here been really nasty, it's mainly been people saying too many ads or that they want to see the real person and know what she's like cause they think they would like her.

It's a place to be honest and have a little moan or to see if others agree.

Reactions: 10
@Miss C I’ve said all of those things 😂 totally agree! I dunno I just feel like you have to censor a little bit - this thread is soooo pleasant lol!

Reactions: 8
@Miss C I’ve said all of those things 😂 totally agree! I dunno I just feel like you have to censor a little bit - this thread is soooo pleasant lol!
I've seen somethings on Brogan and wow some things cross the line. I actually don't mind her cause I think, what you see is what you get(that's my opinion, sorry 😳) ... If jade or Matt ever read here I would hope they see that most people are actually nice and generally like them both. It's just somewhere to be a bit more tongue and cheek, this thread certainly is anyway.

Reactions: 5
But just imagine, what if they do not break up but it’s just a mental health thing or something? She will be pissed at us for speculating something of such a delicate matter.
And I agree with what has been said earlier, I too thought her message came across very angry.
I feel like such a fool tbh, it’s almost like we can’t say anything but lil miss princess will get upset at us and will say what’s on her fragile mind for the tiniest reason

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is related to Jade but not her disappearing act, can you sell things you've been sent for a #AD?

Reactions: 6
This is related to Jade but not her disappearing act, can you sell things you've been sent for a #AD?
Interesting question. I’ve just been reading up on it and I think the answer is legally yes you can sell it, but a lot of people think it’s morally wrong and believe the person should give the items to charity instead if they want to get rid.

I know Jade sold a princess polly jacket on her Depop. In her ad haul she claims to love it sooooo much, but on Depop it’s listed as worn once 😉

(3.15 onwards)
AD6BC854-5196-4D16-9B51-E4B883716DF4.png

I think so long as they do their part of the deal, once the ad is over they can do what they like with the items. It’s very shady in my opinion though. In the video Jade is claiming she’s found her new perfect denim jacket. It just shows youtubers will say anything for the £££

• Wow
Reactions: 13
But just imagine, what if they do not break up but it’s just a mental health thing or something? She will be pissed at us for speculating something of such a delicate matter.
And I agree with what has been said earlier, I too thought her message came across very angry.
I feel like such a fool tbh, it’s almost like we can’t say anything but lil miss princess will get upset at us and will say what’s on her fragile mind for the tiniest reason
If it is mental health, I would like to see her come out and talk about it, be open and real. It's an important subject and not something to be ashamed off. I however don't want her to say I have no confidence then be posing up a storm within 5 mins. Sorry if that sounds mean

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've seen somethings on Brogan and wow some things cross the line. I actually don't mind her cause I think, what you see is what you get(that's my opinion, sorry 😳) ... If jade or Matt ever read here I would hope they see that most people are actually nice and generally like them both. It's just somewhere to be a bit more tongue and cheek, this thread certainly is anyway.
Yeah I agree with this, I follow a few threads on this site and some I can’t click on anymore as some people just cross the line (like Brogan, some people on her thread are just vile about her) and say some truly mean stuff. I like that this thread calls Jade out when needed, and you know, we have a gossip and speculate but I like that nobody is horrible about her in a way that is just too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting question. I’ve just been reading up on it and I think the answer is legally yes you can sell it, but a lot of people think it’s morally wrong and believe the person should give the items to charity instead if they want to get rid.

I know Jade sold a princess polly jacket on her Depop. In her ad haul she claims to love it sooooo much, but on Depop it’s listed as worn once 😉

(3.15 onwards)
View attachment 446374
I think so long as they do their part of the deal, once the ad is over they can do what they like with the items. It’s very shady in my opinion though. In the video Jade is claiming she’s found her new perfect denim jacket. It just shows youtubers will say anything for the £££
Yes definitely morally wrong, Fabulous Hannah for example has said she could never do that because it feels wrong. I have seen other YouTubers get absolutely demolished for selling things they've been given for free although they've done it on a large scale. Thanks for the info though!

Reactions: 5
With the volume of free stuff influencers in general get I don’t blame them. Possibly more tasteful to do give-aways or sell well below RRP but I can see why they don’t keep everything they get gifted.

Reactions: 2
With the volume of free stuff influencers in general get I don’t blame them. Possibly more tasteful to do give-aways or sell well below RRP but I can see why they don’t keep everything they get gifted.
They don't need to keep it all and they certainly shouldn't be selling things that they haven't paid for. Surely that would seem moral to all but clearly influencers have an issue with understanding the concept of morality i.e. lying through their teeth about products to gain commission

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think there’s a big difference between selling something you were gifted vs something you did an ad for and got paid.

Influencers get a lot of gifted stuff sent to them for free, which they often aren’t aware is coming, and I imagine a lot of the time it’s not to their taste. So fair enough for getting rid.

But when it’s an ad, where you chose the items yourself and told your followers how obsessed you were, it’s then really fake to stick it on Depop

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know you’ve moved on from the workplace topic now, but I had a look to prove to myself I could be a detective too 🤣 and the top suggestion after just her name is jade billington telecommunications... so it seems a lot of people have been Googling it. Which is creepy..! (yes I’m aware I’m one of those creeps 😄)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

(3.15 onwards)
View attachment 446374
That is one ugly jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jade is claiming she’s found her new perfect denim jacket. It just shows youtubers will say anything for the £££
Isn't that just the nature of adverts? I doubt Claudia Winkleman uses heads and shoulders, and most people in adverts on TV are celebs or actors lying about their favourite products. An advert is an advert.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.