Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look and Jade has saved her story from last night as a highlight entitled “WHERE I AM”.
But she hasn’t told us where she’s been or what’s going on?!

If they have split, she should be honest and announce it. I’m sure doing so would help a lot of people in the same position - going through a breakup is horrible, so having someone you can relate to from experiencing something similar can help you cope better. “A problem shared is a problem halved”, that’s the saying I’m thinking of I think!
Opening up could benefit her mental health and the mental health of people who admire her and are going through a similar thing.
I guess this is relevant if they haven’t split either!

I suppose having a large following it might be difficult because of the embarrassment of portraying such a perfect lifestyle for it to all go tits up!

Reactions: 9
It’s the fact that Matt hasn’t shared her post. Normally you’d think your partner would reinforce the message, especially if you don’t want people harassing your wife, her family or employer. But there is complete radio silence. I don’t know how you’d even begin to find out where she worked. But I did look at Matt follows a lot of her fan accounts which is quite disturbing really.

Reactions: 11
It’s the fact that Matt hasn’t shared her post. Normally you’d think your partner would reinforce the message, especially if you don’t want people harassing your wife, her family or employer. But there is complete radio silence. I don’t know how you’d even begin to find out where she worked. But I did look at Matt follows a lot of her fan accounts which is quite disturbing really.
Also he shares everything she does. He has no identity online aside from her really. Even their house looks very much her style and designed for Instagram and YouTube. I got controlling vibes from them but I could never work out which one was the lead.

Reactions: 10

He once said that if people keep asking Jade if she’s pregnant he’ll come for them (😂) or something along those lines but he hasn’t once come to her defence during all of this. I’m pretty certain they’ve split.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kudos to Jade for actually putting out a statement though. She could've just continued to ignore it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She has mentioned before that she works in telecommunications. I think in the quick fire assumptions video. I suppose if people had that much time on their hands and were that obsessed they could narrow down the companies near to where she lives. I still have my doubts that anyone contacted her personal work though and I doubt anyone demanded her family to tell them where she is. They probably just got a lot of concerned messages

• Heart
She has mentioned before that she works in telecommunications. I think in the quick fire assumptions video. I suppose if people had that much time on their hands and were that obsessed they could narrow down the companies near to where she lives. I still have my doubts that anyone contacted her personal work though and I doubt anyone demanded her family to tell them where she is. They probably just got a lot of concerned messages
It’s not hard to find her employer unfortunately, I haven’t and wouldn’t contact them but for the people that would it wouldn’t be difficult for them to.

Reactions: 6
With that information and google it doesn’t take a genius to work out where she works. I’ve just found it and I’m not a crazed super fan so I do believe that people may have contacted her work like she says.

Reactions: 7
With that information and google it doesn’t take a genius to work out where she works. I’ve just found it and I’m not a crazed super fan so I do believe that people may have contacted her work like she says.
Even without knowing the industry it’s not hard to find given she’s named in company documents of theirs. So I also believe people have contacted her work to ask about her 😖

Reactions: 3
Even without knowing the industry it’s not hard to find given she’s named in company documents of theirs. So I also believe people have contacted her work to ask about her 😖
We’ve found the same document. It just shows how careful people need to be. Sarah from That Sounds Fun had a stalker just from someone recognising the view from her flat 😕

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Just had a look and Jade has saved her story from last night as a highlight entitled “WHERE I AM”.
But she hasn’t told us where she’s been or what’s going on?!

If they have split, she should be honest and announce it. I’m sure doing so would help a lot of people in the same position - going through a breakup is horrible, so having someone you can relate to from experiencing something similar can help you cope better. “A problem shared is a problem halved”, that’s the saying I’m thinking of I think!
Opening up could benefit her mental health and the mental health of people who admire her and are going through a similar thing.
I guess this is relevant if they haven’t split either!

I suppose having a large following it might be difficult because of the embarrassment of portraying such a perfect lifestyle for it to all go tits up!
I don't agree with this. I don't think it's up to her to help other people through anything when she is currently going through it just because she has a following. And If it was me going through it I think the last thing I would think is how is this going to look to my followers, all that would be on my mind is how the duck am I going to ever be OK without the person I've shared my entire life with. If they have split up (which I'm honestly very torn about I genuinely think it's her mental health but then no mention of matt in her statement was strange, although could have been on purpose) i get people want answers but I just don't think she has any right to give anyone anything if she's truly struggling. I feel really really bad for her I've been there before where I felt like I was completely drowning in life and I didn't have hundreds of people talking about me and demanding answers xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We’ve found the same document. It just shows how careful people need to be. Sarah from That Sounds Fun had a stalker just from someone recognising the view from her flat 😕
So frightening isn’t it, I often wonder why people share their full names and home towns online, in the wrong hands it’s very scary. 😣

Yeah took me 10 secs to find where she worked. I don't care enough about them but if you're superinvested in them then it's easy to find. Putting yourself online as yourself is pretty dangerous. Social media users shouldn't fear people like us, it's their hard-core fans they need to worry about

Yeah took me 10 secs to find where she worked. I don't care enough about them but if you're superinvested in them then it's easy to find. Putting yourself online as yourself is pretty dangerous. Social media users shouldn't fear people like us, it's their hard-core fans they need to worry about
Ok I’m just not that invested in finding out or trying to. I agree that you need to protect yourself because once you open up to people that it, you’re out there and I think she’s discovered that some of her fan base believe they owe her more than she wants to give. I don’t watch many of her vlogs, I don’t like ads. I did like her first two trips to Disney, the third one not so much. I hope that she comes out the other side stronger. This thread was really worried about her weight loss early on. I really don’t have a clue what is going on with her.

Regardless of how easy it is to find her place of work, I still don't believe anyone has contacted them or demanded anything from family and friends. She likes to alter the truth to make herself victim as we've seen on this thread before.

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but I do believe people can be that crazy as to do that
I have a friend, shes not a full time "influencer" she's a dancer and shows her dancing on social media account and thr measures people have went to (particularly creepy men) to try and find where she is is honestly quite frightening

• Sad
Reactions: 8
(
To be fair it took me about a minute on Google to find her personal workplace (I'm not going to say where it is) so it's very possible that her tween fans have been messaging them.

Yeah now I've seen how easy it is to do I'm more inclined to believe her on this.

Reactions: 2
I agree if anyone has contacted her place of work it must be tweens as surely adults would be too embarrassed about being so invested.

I just googled her name though and the first video that comes up is called ‘answering questions we’ve avoided’. They have used their privacy as bait in a way to attract views/followers. I think you need to have clear boundaries and something is either off limits or it isn’t. I understand speculation over fertility is hurtful so don’t include it in your YouTube video still to get clicks.

• Heart
Influencers always moan about the ‘haters’ and the people on gossip sites, but it’s the hardcore fans that do creepy stuff like contacting their families.

The thing is, when people like Jade say they love their fans, some of them take it literally. I’m sure she loves having fans and is grateful for the money and opportunities they bring, but she doesn’t love them as individual people. But they misunderstand that and think they actually have this connection with Jade.

I’ve seen people in her comments saying Jade can always message them to talk. It’s a sweet gesture, but I think some of them have this disillusioned fantasy that Jade will reach out to them about all of her private problems and they’ll become besties for life

Side note: Matt has celebrated and liked random LinkedIn posts all week, he could’ve supported his wife’s statement about being harassed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.