Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can assure you I am not related to jade. Just a friend but yes my name is Charlotte. I have nothing to hide just wanted to let people know why they were absent because they were going through something but I seem to have made the situation worse.

I am sure when they are ready they will tell the world their news. That's not for me to share.

Amazing work @ot55 ! Can I hire you when I need something finding out 😂

Defo her sister surely. Maybe she was liking the comment more wishing Matt and jade well. IF Matt hasn’t ‘come out’ I really hope she’s not relaying all this speculation back to jade, as that’s just plain awkward.
And this was what I was liking, I hope they are well and as soon as it started to appear that I had liked that they may have split up I removed the like to stop that route!

Reactions: 4
I can assure you I am not related to jade. Just a friend but yes my name is Charlotte. I have nothing to hide just wanted to let people know why they were absent because they were going through something but I seem to have made the situation worse.

I am sure when they are ready they will tell the world their news. That's not for me to share.

And this was what I was liking, I hope they are well and as soon as it started to appear that I had liked that they may have split up I removed the like to stop that route!
Do Jade and Matt know you posted here about their situation?

Reactions: 6
I’m still confused as to what the news is, I’d just like someone’s guess to be correct!

Is it that she found out she was pregnant after it was too late to do anything and then has had a miscarriage and that’s what she feels conflicted about?
The poster said their news... so are they still together? Honestly this is mental, there’s no problem with us not knowing because she doesn’t owe use anything but the scope and possibility of what it could be is endless

Reactions: 10

its not even us messaging her personal connections, it’s her crazed fans tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is pregnant. They made out that it wasn't in their plans for a while so possibly unplanned and they need to get their heads round it. Not entirely sure that explains radio silence from both of them though and the fact that Matt wasn't mentioned at all in Jades statement

Reactions: 2
In my opinion, a mental health break or a miscarriage would make sense for them taking time away. But once you start factoring in the other elements, it doesn’t add up.

Why would Jade follow a break up coach? Why would she unfollow matt’s family? Why would he later unfollow hers? Why was Jade’s statement only about her? Why didn’t Matt share Jade’s statement out of support, yet has remained active on LinkedIn?

It’s all just speculation, but if they were going through a hard time together, I thought they’d be more united.

I wonder if this will turn into one of those never ending tattle mysteries like what happened to Jim and Tanya’s dog Martha!

Reactions: 19
In my opinion, a mental health break or a miscarriage would make sense for them taking time away. But once you start factoring in the other elements, it doesn’t add up.

Why would Jade follow a break up coach? Why would she unfollow matt’s family? Why would he later unfollow hers? Why was Jade’s statement only about her? Why didn’t Matt share Jade’s statement out of support, yet has remained active on LinkedIn?

It’s all just speculation, but if they were going through a hard time together, I thought they’d be more united.

I wonder if this will turn into one of those never ending tattle mysteries like what happened to Jim and Tanya’s dog Martha!
Maybe it’s the dog, maybe it attacked some one and they were forced to put it down? That would be another thing? But I agree, none of it makes sense

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sounds like ooh la la is trying to damage control. I think someone is ooh la lyyyyying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sounds like ooh la la is trying to damage control. I think someone is ooh la lyyyyying 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. When you know your own truth, comments like yours are irrelevant!
I won't be posting again. I have said what I wanted to say and Matt and Jade will share their news when they are ready to do so.

Reactions: 1
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. When you know your own truth, comments like yours are irrelevant!
I won't be posting again. I have said what I wanted to say and Matt and Jade will share their news when they are ready to do so.
Lol....your hostility is very inappropriate, you have come onto a forum and presented a very inflammatory statement and offered no evidence to back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Making a point of saying THEY now to try make it sound like the they are together still - this is defo a split because otherwise Matt would have shared jaded post out of support

Reactions: 9
Omg lol. Did the sister apparently say this or did it come from Jade’s account?

also if you don’t mind sharing, where did you hear all this? Is it from other fans in dms because there’s nothing in the comments?

I’ve just been reading oohlalala’s other posts and they mention they’ve got a business Instagram account. That makes me think it could be someone like the Brighton girl because she’s Jade’s actual close friend as well as being an influencer

edit: Wait Jade’s sister is called Charlotte and in one of oohlalala’s posts she says she is called Charlotte (unless I’m somehow reading it wrong). So I think you could be right
It was the sister messaging from her personal account, she had screen shotted the message from jades account and sent it to the person from her own account. Quite sneaky, I wonder if jade knows she is arguing with her viewers from her personal account. I have screenshots if anyone would like to see just message me as I’m not sure how I feel about posting them on here now we know for sure we have the beady eyes of jades sister continuously watching on here. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Making a point of saying THEY now to try make it sound like the they are together still - this is defo a split because otherwise Matt would have shared jaded post out of support
True! Last time we analysed their original post like it was an English literature GCSE exam, so I think they’re being careful

• Haha
It was the sister messaging from her personal account, she had screen shotted the message from jades account and sent it to the person from her own account. Quite sneaky, I wonder if jade knows she is arguing with her viewers from her personal account. I have screenshots if anyone would like to see just message me as I’m not sure how I feel about posting them on here now we know for sure we have the beady eyes of jades sister continuously watching on here. 👀
I wanna see 👀

Reactions: 7
She’s trying to cover her back now, but I don’t think there’s any getting out of this. It’s definitely jades sister. She realising she’s said too much.

It also didn’t take her long to comment, why would someone be on a gossip thread about their own sister so often is what I don’t get.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.