Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm now I see it is shockingly easy to find in a second, then yes now I think at least somebody probably did contact them (ridiculous that they did) but the managing her account thing was contradictory and I don't believe that still.

Reactions: 6
Hmm now I see it is shockingly easy to find in a second, then yes now I think at least somebody probably did contact them (ridiculous that they did) but the managing her account thing was contradictory and I don't believe that still.
Well look how many time zoella and Alfie said they had problems with fans being outside their house, yes they shouldn't have advertised their home at all, but honestly the little tween teen fans that think its acceptable to go wait outside someone they don't actually know house is ridiculous

Like many of you, using the information she has shared on more than one occasion, i too was able to find her workplace with a quick google search 😑
I know she shouldn't have had to but surely you would use a pseudonym surname just to air on the side of caution - im a nobody but i still use my maiden name for work purposes & kept my married name for personal 🤷🏽‍♀️
& considering matt is usually so protective of jade, im very surprised there is no show of anything from him after the statement was posted

I know some of you were dubious about people calling up her workplace, but having seen myself how easy it is to find where she works. I'll bet there are some "fans" who would actually do it! I still do think she brought it on herself by the whole radio silence!

Reactions: 8
Last time I checked Jade's tattle there was one thread, I noticed last week how quiet she's been and then saw the statement she posted last night, came onto here and jesus christ I was not disappointed. Managed to read all of this thread and I'm quite shocked. The entire time I was thinking that as I got to the newer comments, I would have assumed that perhaps it's a cheating scandal but surprisingly not. If they have separated or whatever I think everything should be considered as speculation including cheating:(

Last time I checked Jade's tattle there was one thread, I noticed last week how quiet she's been and then saw the statement she posted last night, came onto here and jesus christ I was not disappointed. Managed to read all of this thread and I'm quite shocked. The entire time I was thinking that as I got to the newer comments, I would have assumed that perhaps it's a cheating scandal but surprisingly not. If they have separated or whatever I think everything should be considered as speculation including cheating:(

Obviously everyone is only speculating at this point? Not sure what you mean.

Reactions: 9
Quick question, How long has she been following Niomi Smart? For those who don't know late last year, she had her engagement broken off and has been posting a whole load of self are stuff amongst lots of ads and gifted content.... Could it be that she's been having relationship issues for a while and has found solace in those who are going through similar things... *Insert GIF of me grasping at straws*

• Haha
I know some of you were dubious about people calling up her workplace, but having seen myself how easy it is to find where she works. I'll bet there are some "fans" who would actually do it! I still do think she brought it on herself by the whole radio silence!
Funny story about crazy fans
I used to work at a nightclub in Newcastle where Geordie shore filmed a lot
Every Friday and Saturday without fail I got teenage girls phoning asking if Charlotte Crosby was going to be there that weekend, I've been asked if I could them her mobile number, everything

People are crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not excusing their behaviour but don’t you think if she had said she was taking a break about 2 weeks ago this wouldn’t have happened? Like I know people go to lengths to contact people but surely she can recognise the intent of it? And this is where influencers can’t have it both way, you can’t promote your audience as being your best friends and then leave them high and dry, I’m still really confused by her statement, like it doesn’t make much sense.....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not excusing their behaviour but don’t you think if she had said she was taking a break about 2 weeks ago this wouldn’t have happened? Like I know people go to lengths to contact people but surely she can recognise the intent of it? And this is where influencers can’t have it both way, you can’t promote your audience as being your best friends and then leave them high and dry, I’m still really confused by her statement, like it doesn’t make much sense.....
Yeah, completely agree. the statement doesn't actually say anything apart from that people have been contacting her friends/family/work. Doesnt give ANY details of why she's not been online. And yeh of course she doesn't need to tell us why but I doubt people would have contacted her work ect if she'd done a post a week in saying that she was taking a break. Yeh people can be crazy and over the top but i think most people were just worried.
If matt had still been active it may have been different but BOTH disappearing was bound to raise flags. How did she not realise people would want to know where shes gone??

• Heart
I find them both nauseating. I went to school with Matt and I just remember him always fawning over his girlfriend who was literally half his height 😂

wouldn’t be surprised if they had split, probably best for them both. He needs someone more fun and carefree, she needs someone super serious like her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I find them both nauseating. I went to school with Matt and I just remember him always fawning over his girlfriend who was literally half his height 😂

wouldn’t be surprised if they had split, probably best for them both. He needs someone more fun and carefree, she needs someone super serious like her!
What was he like? Was he nice like he comes across? Did people really call him choir boy?

Last edited:
What was he like? Was he nice like he comes across? Did people really call him choir boy?
no idea. I was in the year above, I purely just have memories of him standing on the field snogging his birds face off. I’d be surprised if she was anything above 4”5/4”6. He was bent in half so he could snog her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
no idea. I was in the year above, I purely just have memories of him standing on the field snogging his birds face off. I’d be surprised if she was anything above 4”5/4”6. He was bent in half so he could snog her.
Was that Jade or his gf before Jade?

Reactions: 1
Definitely must’ve been before Jade because she still make a big deal about how he had a girlfriend when they first met lol
So is this history repeating itself 🤔🤔 not saying he left his last gf for Jade but

We’ve found the same document. It just shows how careful people need to be. Sarah from That Sounds Fun had a stalker just from someone recognising the view from her flat 😕
I think I’ve seen the same documentation too. Very easy to find for anyone who really wants to find a way to contact her.
It must be hard to work both a ‘real life’ job and online as a content creator/influencer.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.