Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt she’ll make a come back with an Ad. But I am a fan of hers so I do hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 1
No doubt she’ll make a come back with an Ad. But I am a fan of hers so I do hope she’s ok.
yeah she's been MIA for a while now.
If she can come back without an AD, and without making some crap up about why she was away, that would be fine!! I just feel like she uses her followers for money or self esteem uplifts whenever she wants.

Reactions: 5
There's clearly something wrong, she's addicted to the money and adulation from the idiots who fall for her crap. Obviously hope it's nothing serious but she would never normally be off Instagram this long.

Reactions: 4
She has no respect for her followers. They enable her to post endless ads and those ads provide her with income. She feels like she just can dissapear whenever she wants...

If she needs a break she should announce it to her adience. It would save her filming a sobby apologie/where i’ve been video. When her break is over she could post her crappy ads. #oBsEsSeD

The lack of Instagram activity is surprising, so I think something is up. That being said, we go through this every few weeks with Jade and I think most people here would agree that her heart isn't in it anymore.

I think a lot of creators fall into a hole of not enjoying YouTube anymore, but can't bring themselves to part with the money, attention and freebies. I imagine Jade has made a lot of money from YouTube, but if she gave it up tomorrow, it wouldn't be enough to sustain her for life, so she'd have to go back to full time working.

Matts gone quiet too. He didn’t do his Instagram Live work out last week. Something must have happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Matts gone quiet too. He didn’t do his Instagram Live work out last week. Something must have happened.
she's normally ALWAYS on instagram too. We follow a lot of the same people and when I look through my feed she's normally liked all the pics, but she hasnt in the past week.
Genuinely hope everythings ok- and she's just taking a break!

I’m wondering where she is too. I wonder if something happened to Piglet or Bunny? Or if it’s something in her family. When a family member passed away in lockdown 1 she disappeared for a while and kept referencing it but never said who it was or what happened (not that she should have to). Or maybe it’s lockdown sinking in again and she’s realising life isn’t so magical and perfect. Or the ad’s have dried up... who knows!!

• Sad
I'm actually really quite concerned now. Absolute radio silence. I really hope nothing awful has happened.

Reactions: 6
I’m concerned too. I hope everything is okay, I do feel like she might just pop back saying they ‘took some time away from social media’ 😕

Reactions: 2
I’m concerned too. I hope everything is okay, I do feel like she might just pop back saying they ‘took some time away from social media’ 😕
neither her or matt have liked anything on insta though. Imagine if we just never heard from her again- and this was her way of ending her social media job.

It does seem like something isn't it right. I hope I am wrong. She was looking worryingly thin. But could be a death in the family maybe. They don't owe a explanation I guess but if they do return o hope they give a bit of one.
I actually don't dislike Jade. Just get annoyed at all the ADs.

It does seem like something isn't it right. I hope I am wrong. She was looking worryingly thin. But could be a death in the family maybe. They don't owe a explanation I guess but if they do return o hope they give a bit of one.
I actually don't dislike Jade. Just get annoyed at all the ADs.
This is just me speculating but I wonder if it could be something to do with her grandma? I know they’re close and it knocked me for six when my grandma died. But that doesn’t explain Matt being offline really.

I just hope they’re both okay

Reactions: 1
I don’t dislike Jade either but do I trust her since she’s sold her soul for any ad that comes her way? No 😕 the thing is it might be something important to Jade - like a death or something - but yeah that doesn’t really explain why Matt would be offline. I definitely think she was being super restrictive with food and that was worrying but I wouldn’t think it was bad enough to factor in a social media disappearance? I feel like their ‘YT besties’ soph & Dave would have said something if she was poorly/at risk etc about worrying about a friend or something - they love the attention and would piggy back off it. Matt’s disappearance isn’t so much of concern for me, I imagine he’d take the day off work if princess Jade stubbed her toe 🤦🏻‍♀️

There are people on Matt's insta and Jade's latest video asking where they are. Some people saying they messaged them with no response.
Seems very strange. Agree that Matt would come off social media though just because Jade was. Not sure a death in the family would mean someone would come off all social media for 3 weeks, especially if it's your job, different for each person i guess but i know i used it as a form of escapism in that situation.

While I do hope everything is OK, I suspect she'll come back with some cryptic tit and then ad after ad.

While I do hope everything is OK, I suspect she'll come back with some cryptic tit and then ad after ad.
As annoying as that would be I hope you’re right. I’ve been following her for a few years now and as far back as I can remember she’s never taken a ‘break’ for this long.

Reactions: 2
For Matt and Jade to both go radio silent without even the decency of telling their fans they won't be on for a while (they don't owe anyone a reason, just a heads up so no one worries about them would be nice), a morbid part of me did think that maybe something had happened to both of them (a freak accident or something.... hopefully not of course!!! But I knew it would have to be something joint for not one of them to put a quick post which would take all of one minute)

But fear not because Jade has been active on Depop THIS WEEK. While I'm glad she seems to be alive and well, I think it's really selfish she knows people must be worrying about her and can't even do a quick Instagram story to say guys don't worry I'm fine I'm just taking a break!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For Matt and Jade to both go radio silent without even the decency of telling their fans they won't be on for a while (they don't owe anyone a reason, just a heads up so no one worries about them would be nice), a morbid part of me did think that maybe something had happened to both of them (a freak accident or something.... hopefully not of course!!! But I knew it would have to be something joint for not one of them to put a quick post which would take all of one minute)

But fear not because Jade has been active on Depop THIS WEEK. While I'm glad she seems to be alive and well, I think it's really selfish she knows people must be worrying about her and can't even do a quick Instagram story to say guys don't worry I'm fine I'm just taking a break!
Ooo interesting spot. She’s liked a pair of jeans on there that were listed two weeks ago. That’s during the time she’s been missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.