Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why is pretending like that the first pic is embarrassing🤣! I think the overly posed pics are more so!

I am 99% sure she went down the ‘I’m an angel, I don’t drink’ route when she was OBSESSED with Zoe and copied her. I think there’s a real problem with the amount she copies other people, she latches onto the YouTuber of the moment she wants to be and suddenly her whole vibe is round them. She’s done it with Zoe for years, then aspyn ovard and now it appears Jess conte. It’s weird to me and it’s so transparent!

Also sorry but can you imagine not settling down after a looooong day with a glass of wine or gin or whatever 😂 instead she settles down with her mattikins and Disney movie of the day 🥴 no comment lol

Btw, anyone feel like the new house decor describes her fake online persona soooo well? Bland, boring and beige 🤣 laughed out loud when she said she wants a freaking farm hahahaha no more white rugs/sofa/walls/everything on a farm

Reactions: 5
I find these question and answer sessions SO indulgent, they just want EVEN more of a chance to talk about themselves. And she's saying she lacks confidence?! It's all me, me, me. Praying for the days when this influencer fad dies out.

• Heart
Her farm comment caught me off guard 😂 I can’t imagine Jade and Matt getting up and tending to some pigs

It’s all very self indulgent. The Disney ‘who’s more likely to’ video the other day was along the same vibe. Like does anyone actually care who’s more likely to wear sun cream or get sore feet out of Jade and Matt?!

• Haha
Like does anyone actually care who’s more likely to wear sun cream or get sore feet out of Jade and Matt?!
Honestly I don’t think I could LIVE without knowing it... 🙄🤣 childish and immature, just like the pair of them!

• Haha
To be fair I don't really drink (I have a glass of wine when I make risotto because I cook the risotto with it 😂 and will have a very occasional cocktail on a date night) and I've probably said before that I "don't drink" or "don't really drink" interchangeably. Sounds like Jade is the same, she doesn't really drink and has phrased it both ways. I don't think it's fair to act like it was some massive lie lol.

Reactions: 8
To be fair I don't really drink (I have a glass of wine when I make risotto because I cook the risotto with it 😂 and will have a very occasional cocktail on a date night) and I've probably said before that I "don't drink" or "don't really drink" interchangeably. Sounds like Jade is the same, she doesn't really drink and has phrased it both ways. I don't think it's fair to act like it was some massive lie lol.
This 🙌

Reactions: 7
I am 99% sure she went down the ‘I’m an angel, I don’t drink’ route when she was OBSESSED with Zoe and copied her. I think there’s a real problem with the amount she copies other people, she latches onto the YouTuber of the moment she wants to be and suddenly her whole vibe is round them. She’s done it with Zoe for years, then aspyn ovard and now it appears Jess conte. It’s weird to me and it’s so transparent!

Also sorry but can you imagine not settling down after a looooong day with a glass of wine or gin or whatever 😂 instead she settles down with her mattikins and Disney movie of the day 🥴 no comment lol

Btw, anyone feel like the new house decor describes her fake online persona soooo well? Bland, boring and beige 🤣 laughed out loud when she said she wants a freaking farm hahahaha no more white rugs/sofa/walls/everything on a farm
Well, some people like ‘bland boring and beige’. My house decor is mainly white, beige, black and naturel wood, so thank you for calling is ‘boring’. Everyone’s taste to his own. And I have three bunny rabbits so I have to vacuum every day, because otherwise my ‘bland’ house decor would be covered with hay. Cuz bunnies eats loads and loads of hay. So if she wants a farm, fine with me. She said she had her own horse when we was a teenage girl.

I understand we can put our thoughts and maybe some confusion here, but sometimes there’s a serious lack of respect here for one another. If you dislike her that much, why bother?

Reactions: 4
Woah @Ilovemacrame by the same token if you love her so much maybe you shouldn’t be here. It was a generic jokey comment and nothing to do with you as a person chill out 🤣

Reactions: 13
It's the whole point of this thread. If you love Jade the maybe you should look elsewhere. Nobody is acting like it's the biggest lie ever about the drinking. She just like to act like the perfect angel who doesn't drink and has made several comments about never drinking and now admits she does. Her house is bland and boring like her, nobody mentioned you, if you're offended then that's on you. I personally don't see her having a farm but I can definitely see the spoilt, entitled princess with horses.

It's hard to have respect for someone that doesn't respect others and constantly lies about things. I've mentioned before how she got soo upset that someone assumed she didn't have a lot of money, that's not respectful to people that lack money and struggle through life. Then there's than random lies about drinking, lack of confidence and so on . She doesn't respect her young audience enough not to go on about her weight, how little she eats and exercise when she very clearly has an Ed and doesn't respect others with an ED not to trigger them. She doesn't respect her viewers when she only uploads when she has an ad when it's not like she needs the ad money but sure, go off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought the point of the thread was to gossip and share our opinions whatever they are, not purely a hate form. But honestly I do like Jade overall and think she's clearly a good person. Yeah she has some flaws, who doesn't?! I browse the threads of every youtuber I watch because I'm nosy and like to keep up with gossip 😂 But I think I will leave this one because in my opinion you're very much reaching to find the pettiest of things to turn into reasons to dislike her and it's honestly sad to see. Bye

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love the irony that the Poundland makeup she's shilling this week #obsessed is called "Too Faced" the perfect brand for her #ad #imshy #lacksconfidence

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t have put it better myself @SkinkaareFan 👏🏻 It’s all banter; it’s not aimed at anyone except Jade and it’s just general having a laugh/whinge because we’re fed up of her lies. That’s what these threads are for. I think most of us did like Jade (and still do when you see the REAL her) but the perfect princess character she plays? We’re over it!

In all seriousness... The eating/exercising causes me serious concern - I worry a lot about the young girls that follow her and how they might copy/emulate her. I worry about her too! I think her and Mattikins are bizarre and it fascinates me in a weird way 🤣 he treats her like a child and for a marriage SHE puts online it’s a weird af dynamic. I don’t believe any of her ads because she will literally try to sell anything she’s approached about. I still hold out hope for the ‘old Jade’ but in the meantime, I love this thread and the giggles it brings!

• Heart
I thought the point of the thread was to gossip and share our opinions whatever they are, not purely a hate form. But honestly I do like Jade overall and think she's clearly a good person. Yeah she has some flaws, who doesn't?! I browse the threads of every youtuber I watch because I'm nosy and like to keep up with gossip 😂 But I think I will leave this one because in my opinion you're very much reaching to find the pettiest of things to turn into reasons to dislike her and it's honestly sad to see. Bye
You don't need to announce your departure. If this is for people to share opinions no matter what then why are people coming to have a go at the people saying less than nice things?

This thread isn't even that bad. Most of the things said are not said with malice which you see in alot of other threads. I can share here if something pisses me off even if it isn't that big of a deal because I am sick of lying influencers that only pop up when there's money in it for them.

I love the irony that the Poundland makeup she's shilling this week #obsessed is called "Too Faced" the perfect brand for her #ad #imshy #lacksconfidence
I can't remember if we've seen her mention Too Faced before? I feel like she maybe has once or twice. I don't mind their products but for somone that always pushes that she doesn't wear makeup, it seems like an odd ad?

Also definitely not lacking in self confidence going by that AD. She absolutely loves herself. Which is fine, if she'd just admit that and stop trying to pretend to be someone she's not 🤷🏻‍♀️.

In a recent video she said she’s working towards a financial goal...it’s clear how she’s going to get there.

I don’t trust Jade anymore. Take today’s ad for example. One minute she says she only wears natural make up, but today she’s promoting a product which is literally called ‘the lip injection maximum plump’.

I used to be a fan of Jade, but my opinion changed when she went part time, started posting less and sold her soul to the ads. (Throwback to the cheese ad anybody?)

Sites like tattle exist because if you even try and question these people on their behaviour, they block you or get their followers to come after you.

I agree this thread is very tame compared to others and no one is really spewing blind hate or anything. I also dislike her decor but that’s just my opinion, not an attack on Jade or other posters who may share in her taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loved the cheese #ad and video, might have to go back and watch it, acting beyond awful, jade and Matt overreacting to bleeping cheese, her poor mum trying to help sell it but it's so wooden...best bit is her other guests/family "yeah it's alright" or similar 😂 ie a normal reaction to a slice of cheddar.

I've said before I don't dislike her, she's very attractive but sickly fake sweet, her house looks like a set for Instagram with everything in perfect place for the camera, Mattikins is a wet tampon.

My criticism of her is more to do with all these Instas, I say it here because they share the same traits, fake, self serving, millennial Avon sellers with everything staged for the cameras, even down to having pets is just ticking demo boxes for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe some people think this thread is so bad! I honestly hardly comment cause this is the nicest thread I follow lol. If you think this is bad, you'd be in for a shock when you head over to Brogan tate's or Helen Andersons threads 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe some people think this thread is so bad! I honestly hardly comment cause this is the nicest thread I follow lol. If you think this is bad, you'd be in for a shock when you head over to Brogan tate's or Helen Andersons threads 🤣
Exactly. Even when someone made a bit of a crude comment towards Jade people called them out and they apologised 🤷🏻‍♀️

If people don't want to see others saying things against their precious Jade then they don't have to read it. We come here to vent because it's the easiest thing to do and she'd have to come here to see it (and then make up lies about what's being said 🙄). I think if I just vented to my husband he'd end up going mad so I'd rather do it with people who feel similar 😂.

I do think other threads go too far sometimes and there's some things I don't like or agree with but you know what I do? Scroll past and ignore it because they're entitled to their opinion. Not everyone will agree with my opinion and that's fine, I don't see why people have to try moderate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
After she shared all those photos yesterday on her story from Disney do you think they’ll cancel their May trip? We should have been there last August and we cancelled to rearrange for this September but we 100% are not going, even if restrictions ‘allow’. I didn’t think this before but now I kinda get the feeling if they can go and wear masks etc they will? It’s a crazy expensive trip to not get to experience to the full... pretty sure parades/fireworks are still cancelled right? Her sister & boyfriend were supposed to be going too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.