Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great shout @bittersweetsymphony13 what a crappy thing to do. I hate to say this but the skeptic in me thinks she loves the attention and feeling of people being concerned/worried.

Reactions: 6
I haven't posted on this thread for ages, does Jade still speak like a toddler and has Mattikins come out the closet yet?;)

Reactions: 5
Maybe she meant one video every 3 weeks and not 3 a week in that “i’m back”-video????😜

Reactions: 4
Something very on brand for Jade to vanish off social media (her preference it's not a big deal) but still be lurking on sites she can sell things and make money 🤑.

I imagine she'll be back soon all high and mighty about taking a break and needing a reset or something, all these types need a big song n dance about this stuff, it can never be "I had duck all to post or say" it's always "mental health" which in itself has become another social media tool.

Hope she's well...mattikins too I guess

Reactions: 9
I mean it's obviously nothing serious if she's looking for new clothes.
I cant think of any job that would allow you to take a month off unless you were actually in hospital or something. Obviously hope it's not that. But if she can go on depop she can put a insta up saying 'sorry for silence, all good here'.

I mean it's obviously nothing serious if she's looking for new clothes.
I cant think of any job that would allow you to take a month off unless you were actually in hospital or something. Obviously hope it's not that. But if she can go on depop she can put a insta up saying 'sorry for silence, all good here'.
She's probably lost her Mickey Mouse ears :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just came on here to say that Jade and Matt are going through some very heavy times which is why neither are on social media until things can be sorted and they can find a way forward.

Sometimes when you are going through an incredibly difficult time the last thing you think to do is update social media to tell people about how your world has come crashing down.

Some of the comments I have read on here are a little off the mark, they both have personal lives that you all seem to think you should be a part of. Just leave them to sort themselves out and I'm sure they will both explain when they are feeling able and braver.

• Heart
I just came on here to say that Jade and Matt are going through some very heavy times which is why neither are on social media until things can be sorted and they can find a way forward.

Sometimes when you are going through an incredibly difficult time the last thing you think to do is update social media to tell people about how your world has come crashing down.

Some of the comments I have read on here are a little off the mark, they both have personal lives that you all seem to think you should be a part of. Just leave them to sort themselves out and I'm sure they will both explain when they are feeling able and braver.
Im sorry to hear that, nobody meant any harm, hope they are both ok

Reactions: 1

Also hope very much they are okay. Don't think it's fair to say we 'all' seem to think we should be a part of their personal lives. The majority of posts on here are wondering where she is, and genuinely are concerned. For a gossip site, this is the nicest one I've seen. I am genuinely sorry to hear that they're going through something horrible.

Reactions: 10

If that’s true (not doubting you, but I always take things with a pinch of salt when people claim to have inside connections on here because literally anyone can do it) then obviously I hope they’re okay and sort things out soon.

But this is a gossip site and it’s natural people will speculate when someone goes off the radar. No one here is hounding Jade and Matt on their personal platforms begging for an explanation. So I wouldn’t say we’re all trying to insert ourselves into their personal lives.

Reactions: 15
Pretty much everyone has said they hope they are OK and wish them no harm.
Yes nobody actually has a right to know but they do constantly put themselves online so of course people will be curious.
They also have a lot of die hard fans who will probably be very worried about them.
But I hope they are OK and whatever the reason is its not too serious.

Reactions: 8
People in Jade’s insta comments are wondering where she is. One of her followers messaged Brogan Tate about her being missing and this is what Brogan replied
ECD35EFA-13B6-4216-80AE-25105A92B6AF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is pure speculation but I hope they haven't split up, I remember Matt's bio saying 'just a guy in love with a beautiful girl' and it's been removed.
Whatever it is I wish them all the best and hope they are back soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If that’s true (not doubting you, but I always take things with a pinch of salt when people claim to have inside connections on here because literally anyone can do it) then obviously I hope they’re okay and sort things out soon.

But this is a gossip site and it’s natural people will speculate when someone goes off the radar. No one here is hounding Jade and Matt on their personal platforms begging for an explanation. So I wouldn’t say we’re all trying to insert ourselves into their personal lives.
I can assure you I know them both personally, Its just not my place to share their news. I just wanted to reassure people that they are both well just going through something heavy and that they would likely explain when they have processed their thoughts if that makes sense. I think its just hard when you see people you care about going through a tough time and then seeing comments about them when you wish you could set the record straight if that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can assure you I know them both personally, Its just not my place to share their news. I just wanted to reassure people that they are both well just going through something heavy and that they would likely explain when they have processed their thoughts if that makes sense. I think its just hard when you see people you care about going through a tough time and then seeing comments about them when you wish you could set the record straight if that makes sense!
If you know them personally, maybe you could gently ask them just to confirm they are well by putting a story up?

I think lots of people are genuinely worried, I feel terrible as I was joking about them earlier, but I would never wish any harm on them, Jade is a very nice lady :(

Reactions: 5

If you do know them personally then fair play but I think with past record of disappearing for weeks and coming back and claiming she’s been going through a hard time but still able to upload a million ads, the comments are valid.

Also, I find it funny you’re saying some people’s comments are out of line and they have personal lives yet on the history of your tattle account you seem to talk negatively about 1 or 2 influencers in particular? So sorry but your words are coming across a bit hypocritical?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m worried @OohLaLaLa s silence on the break up theories means it’s true.
This would really shock me as they do seem the perfect couple. But makes sense them both taking time off social media if this is the case.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.