Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After she shared all those photos yesterday on her story from Disney do you think they’ll cancel their May trip? We should have been there last August and we cancelled to rearrange for this September but we 100% are not going, even if restrictions ‘allow’. I didn’t think this before but now I kinda get the feeling if they can go and wear masks etc they will? It’s a crazy expensive trip to not get to experience to the full... pretty sure parades/fireworks are still cancelled right? Her sister & boyfriend were supposed to be going too!
yeah i think they'll cancel, I get the impression she's very cautious so dont think she'll feel safe/comfortable. I think she's eyeing up Hawaii anyway and i guess that will be a more normal experience.
I did wonder whether they were next in line to get a free trip to LA and Disneyland with ATD, as Brogan went to florida with them then the next year went to LA!
I kinda want them to go as I enjoy their disney vlogs, the others...not so much!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’d be too phased about the restrictions like masks and no park hopping etc, as they go all the time and their last trip was free, so it’s not a once in a life time trip for them like it would be for others. Plus Disney vlogs = money

If travel restrictions were lifted like they were in the summer, I think they’d go. If it was all a bit of a loophole situation like Dubai and the influencers, I don’t think they would.

If they do go, I can already see it now, we’ll have the magic band tail club AND the mask tail club because Jade has such a teeny tiny face.

But ultimately I think it’s a bit soon and their trip will be cancelled

Reactions: 5
I thought the same about it being a kinda ‘regular’ holiday for them therefore they’d maybe not mind masks so much! I know it’s our new normal and is necessary but WOW I can’t wait to not need them 🤣 I do enjoy their Disney vlogs (except when they act like all knowing Head Mouseketeers... you have been to Disney world before... we get it 🙄🤣) but I don’t really know what kind of content she can squeeze out this year without a Disney trip...!?

I can see what’s to come for 2021 guys... her current vlog schedule 😂

Assumptions: Disney edition!
Q&A; answering your MOST ASKED questions *doesnt answer anything remotely exciting*
...2 month break...
what’s really going on *complete with sad, staring into the distance thumbnail and rambling that life is sO HaRd
A HAPPY weekend vlog (extra cute + cosy)
trying Disney snacks AT HOME baaaabyyy (Matt ate all the food lol)
...another 2 month break...

you’re welcome Jade 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hahaha. I only mentioned it to show that you realised you went tok far and apologised and we're not just all horrible people with an axe to grind for no reason 😂

I do think she'll cancel or postpone but she'll either keep hinting for a free Hawaii trip or actually *gasp* pay for it herself.

We were supposed to be going back to Orlando this April, we considered changing it until next year but even then I'm not confident things are going to be normal enough for the amount of money you pay so are considering waiting until 2023.i miss it and want to get back so badly but it's really not worth going if you're not having the full experience without being restricted by masks etc. It is what is is I'd rather be safe and I think Jade is sensible in that sense. I don't think she'd go with Covid still being a huge threat.

I don't even remember how I found Jade but I don't really enjoy their Disney vlogs. They act like they know everything about Disney even though they've admitted to preferring Universal until the realised they could ride the Disney cash cow. The magic band tail club is bloody irritating. Grow up woman!! I've said before that I just find their Disney vlogs so "blah"? It's "we're going on this" "we've just been on this" "on your bellies" "magic band tail club" *childish giggles* "back to hotel to sunbathe" fireworks and bed. I feel like they don't show enough? Which I guess you could argue that they're just enjoying their holiday but If that was the case why bother vlogging it in the first place?

Assumptions: Disney edition!
Q&A; answering your MOST ASKED questions *doesnt answer anything remotely exciting*
...2 month break...
what’s really going on *complete with sad, staring into the distance thumbnail and rambling that life is sO HaRd
A HAPPY weekend vlog (extra cute + cosy)
trying Disney snacks AT HOME baaaabyyy (Matt ate all the food lol)
...another 2 month break...

Hahaha this is 100% accurate!! 😂 😭

• Haha
I think it’s going to be an even better holiday if we wait to enjoy it all how it was before @SkinkaareFan 🤩 the fireworks are one of my fave things and I can’t imagine wearing masks in the heat!! It’s bad enough in a hot supermarket 🤣 it’s just we love to feel free to be in the parks, out for dinner, late night shopping at the outlets all in the same day - I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that right now 😣 I will be kinda jealous if they do go! Having said that I’m still gobsmacked Fleur went to Dubai (whole other topic) but I thought she was sensible too!! I think the influencer superiority complex knows no bounds these days and they all think they ‘deserve a break’...

Actually you’re so right with your Disney vlogs summary, the on the bellies thing and MBTC are tragic. I can’t believe I just abbreviated MBTC like it’s a real thing 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I think I just love the sneak peek into the parks and living vicariously through them because I’d always rather be at Disney 😂 I always get a giggle when they’re on rides and just pull stupid faces into the camera you can really see their excitement! Their last trip was filmed more... cinema style? If that makes sense? Which I did like to be fair, but I was really interested to see if they acted differently with her sister & her partner there too!

• Heart
I don't even remember how I found Jade but I don't really enjoy their Disney vlogs. They act like they know everything about Disney even though they've admitted to preferring Universal until the realised they could ride the Disney cash cow. The magic band tail club is bloody irritating. Grow up woman!! I've said before that I just find their Disney vlogs so "blah"? It's "we're going on this" "we've just been on this" "on your bellies" "magic band tail club" *childish giggles* "back to hotel to sunbathe" fireworks and bed. I feel like they don't show enough? Which I guess you could argue that they're just enjoying their holiday but If that was the case why bother vlogging it in the first place?
I agree so much. They act like they know so much about Disney but don't give practical information, and what they do say is either rehearsed or they're not sure and laugh about it like people aren't watching expecting helpful accurate information :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Having said that I’m still gobsmacked Fleur went to Dubai (whole other topic) but I thought she was sensible too!! I think the influencer superiority complex knows no bounds these days and they all think they ‘deserve a break’...

You're so right actually. Fleur came across as sensible and seemed like she wouldn't just piss off to Dubai but I think maybe with the backlash she got I'd think if Jade was even planning to still go she won't now?

I get it, people love watching the Disney vlogs to live through them and I think that's where most people get the enjoyment and the reason they get the views. I think I don't enjoy them as much as I like to just experience things for myself 😂 (not that I'm saying others don't but I'm sure you know what I mean haha)

I agree so much. They act like they know so much about Disney but don't give practical information, and what they do say is either rehearsed or they're not sure and laugh about it like people aren't watching expecting helpful accurate information :rolleyes:
Yes, especially with the last time they went when it was gifted. They did such a terrible job with it that I'd be surprised if they got gifted another eith ATD.

On another note:

Screenshot_20210119_233236_com.instagram.android.jpg

Why is she acting so excited about a 10 minute wait for FoP. Pretty sure this is because we're in a pandemic and there are restrictions in place?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably just a coincidence, but funny how the Tattler who defended Jade's not drinking has the username PeppermintTea, and the user who defended Jades interior is called ilovemacrame :geek:

Sounds like Jade is the same, she doesn't really drink and has phrased it both ways. I don't think it's fair to act like it was some massive lie lol.
Well, some people like ‘bland boring and beige’. My house decor is mainly white, beige, black and naturel wood, so thank you for calling is ‘boring’. Everyone’s taste to his own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Eh. I don't think the drinking comment is a big deal. I often say I don't really drink because I can go months without and drink on average maybe once or twice a month, but it doesn't mean I don't drink or don't enjoy a drink when I do.

Reactions: 3
So does anyone know what her excuse is now for not uploading in over 2 weeks?

I know it’s same old same old but i’m just curious: is she ill again?

Hasn’t she said in her Honest Chat video that she was back with loads of video ideas and she would upload twice a week?

Hasn’t she said in her Honest Chat video that she was back with loads of video ideas and she would upload twice a week?
She does this every couple of weeks. She takes time off, comes back with some sympathy story , comes back and posts a million ads, promises she’s back to her regular uploading, and then disappears again for another couple of weeks. Honestly who can keep up with that?

Reactions: 10

Early last week she was asking for regular ‘who’s more likely to’ questions on her Instagram. This video could easily be filmed and edited in the space of an afternoon, so not really sure why the silence again. Typical Jade. I guess there’s no ads in the pipeline.

If I remember right, she works three days and has two off. That’s not even including the weekend. She has the time, she’s just not into it

Can't remember the exact quote but it's along the lines "it's never a good thing to lose your haters, because then it shows you're not relevant"

Basically if you have haters/not saying we are and they loose interest in you then that's not a good thing cos it shows lack of popularity.

The fade is on for her it seems

Reactions: 6
I wouldnt be surprised if the reason she's gone quiet is because she knows they probably wont be going to Disney. Her channel lives for those trips, all the videos leading up to it and after, and the actual disney vlogs get WAY more views. She's probably concocting a new plan to make some ££$$$

Reactions: 6
"business savvy" 😉

She started posting old Disney pics with about 100 # so I guess that was her plan for interaction, also posting natural/not filtered/possed pics as if people "demand" she has layers of fitlers to look like an anime character.

Popcorn ready for her return post...."😰😱 Where I've been/can't believe this happened to me"

She's even been really quiet on Instagram too, no grid post in a week and no stories for a couple of days !

Reactions: 2
Can't wait to see what bullshit she comes up with whenever she returns. She knows how to get sympathy.

Or will it just be a return with a million ads and disappear?

Or maybe, just maybe, she's done with being an "influencer". Then again, she needs those adoring, up her arse comments so probably not that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.