Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m worried @OohLaLaLa s silence on the break up theories means it’s true.
This would really shock me as they do seem the perfect couple. But makes sense them both taking time off social media if this is the case.
Plus they 'liked' the post re speculation of a breakup & matt changing his bio, like you say would be a shock but would mean the ED talk is hopefully not an issue 🤞🏼

Reactions: 6
I just came on here to say that Jade and Matt are going through some very heavy times which is why neither are on social media until things can be sorted and they can find a way forward.

Sometimes when you are going through an incredibly difficult time the last thing you think to do is update social media to tell people about how your world has come crashing down.

Some of the comments I have read on here are a little off the mark, they both have personal lives that you all seem to think you should be a part of. Just leave them to sort themselves out and I'm sure they will both explain when they are feeling able and braver.
Thankyou for the update. I genuinely hope she is OK. I don't dislike Jade and was really quite concerned for her health before she went silent.

Also I don't think looking at depop means something awful hasn't happened. I still looked at shopping and social media etc when I was going through absolute hell. It's distraction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can't imagine them breaking up, they seem so in love. Unless maybe Matt has come out as gay. I really don't want to offend anyone by this and of course I know that this theory would be based on stereotypes but I do get a vibe from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't imagine them breaking up, they seem so in love. Unless maybe Matt has come out as gay. I really don't want to offend anyone by this and of course I know that this theory would be based on stereotypes but I do get a vibe from him.
That’s the reason that came to mind for me. It would explain the suddenness and also line up with oohlalala’s comments about finding a way forward and being brave

I’m still torn as I’m not sure why someone in their inner circle would have an active tattle account when the site upsets Jade so much, but I guess it’s possible

Reactions: 8
they broke up for sure - she followed Amelia Liana and a relationship coach “for broken hearts” 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If you do know them personally then fair play but I think with past record of disappearing for weeks and coming back and claiming she’s been going through a hard time but still able to upload a million ads, the comments are valid.

Also, I find it funny you’re saying some people’s comments are out of line and they have personal lives yet on the history of your tattle account you seem to talk negatively about 1 or 2 influencers in particular? So sorry but your words are coming across a bit hypocritical?
1 person - who isn't an influencer but someone I worked with and used their services which have now come out as false and trading standards are involved. I used this platform as it was where I was directed by other people who had been scammed by them as an outlet to share our frustrations from someone we thought we knew and could trust.
I don't comment on the lives of someone I do not know or have never met, only someone I know and can have an informed view of.
But I can totally see where you are coming from as this is a gossip site.

Reactions: 1
This is a toughy, we've bantered about Matt being in the closet, jades endless ad's and how sickly wickly they are etc but none of us wish them harm or bad situations, I've not commented in here for a while but I always read the thread and agree with so much that's said, I find them both mild irritants, nothing like trim with tan, Jane gammons or fopperholic who deserve to wear the twit crowns, more like they could be likeable but get on my tits a bit much kind of thing, I hope the split theory isn't true but something tells me it is.....

Reactions: 11
I know there's been a lot of speculation about Matt's sexuality so I guess that's possibility. I have always said I had wondered if sometimes he was trying to convince himself that he was into women as he could seem a little over the top at times. Or that really is just how he is, which is fair enough.

Or someone's cheated. Which again could explain the suddenness. I've been completely floored by some couples I know who have cheated as they seemed so in love, but then it's always the 'perfect couples' who have the most problems.

Or it could be none of those things, just thoughts that have popped into my head. She will be OK whatever it is, in the end.

Reactions: 10
Not that I would wish this on anyone in a million years but I'm thinking maybe they haven't split up, and it's (god forbid) fertility issues.. maybe lost a baby? I seriously hope this is NOT the case but pregnancy has always been a taboo subject with Jade before and its been speculated that she has infertility issues. I hope it's nothing bad at all as they both seem like lovely people but this is what I'm thinking x

Reactions: 13
Not that I would wish this on anyone in a million years but I'm thinking maybe they haven't split up, and it's (god forbid) fertility issues.. maybe lost a baby? I seriously hope this is NOT the case but pregnancy has always been a taboo subject with Jade before and its been speculated that she has infertility issues. I hope it's nothing bad at all as they both seem like lovely people but this is what I'm thinking x
This is my thought too but I wasn’t sure how to word it. My heart breaks for them if it is related, would explain some of the sickness before hand too.

Reactions: 7
The Amelia Liana thing is because she’s the one who recommends the therapist Jade has followed. Her ex fiancée broke things off with her right before the wedding and she became a bit of an “idol” for people who are going through breakups.

When I say “idol” I just mean in the way she handled her tit - she was amazing. She has a podcast about heartbreak and really encourages people to feel their feelings, experience things as they come. Can’t think of another reason Jade would follow a therapist for broken hearts unless she needed her(

• Sad
On her recent insta post someone commented: “Aloha - is that a hint that you’re booking Hawaii”. She liked this comment and replied “hehehee!! Maybeeeee”. Why would she book a holiday if she was pregnant and going to have a baby in the next year?

Amelia liked all the posts of the therapist too and it looks like Jade recently started following Amelia and the therapist.

From Matt’s vibe, I have always thought that he was in the closet (based on stereotypes, no intention to offend as someone above mentioned) and in Matt’s quick-fire assumptions video the response to “have you ever had doubts about your sexuality” was answered so uncomfortably.

Seems like it could be a breakup or someone has passed away. Nevertheless, I really hope they’re both okay.

Reactions: 6
On her recent insta post someone commented: “Aloha - is that a hint that you’re booking Hawaii”. She liked this comment and replied “hehehee!! Maybeeeee”. Why would she book a holiday if she was pregnant and going to have a baby in the next year?

Amelia liked all the posts of the therapist too and it looks like Jade recently started following Amelia and the therapist.

From Matt’s vibe, I have always thought that he was in the closet (based on stereotypes, no intention to offend as someone above mentioned) and in Matt’s quick-fire assumptions video the response to “have you ever had doubts about your sexuality” was answered so uncomfortably.

Seems like it could be a breakup or someone has passed away. Nevertheless, I really hope they’re both okay.
People can still vacation if they have a baby? Whats to say they weren't booking it for 2 years from now? What's to say they were booking it at all?

It was purely a speculation, just like your suggestion is too. No one here knows what is going on (if anything even is!), all we do know is that we all genuinely wish Jade and Matt the best and hope they are OK

Reactions: 3
Sorry I should have been more clear, the therapist/coach is named a “relationship coach” her whole page is about broken couples, it’s not fertility related at all ☹ I don’t want it to be true but my gut tells me it is what we all suspect. I am so worried for her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oohlalala has liked a comment about them splitting. And if they were a genuine friend I feel like they wouldn’t do something that would stir an untrue rumour? Which makes me think it holds some truth

It would also explain why their world has come crashing down because it must be awful, they’ve been together since their teens.

Oh I just realised, the broken hearts relationship coach is the most recent person she’s followed. If you go on Instagram via safari, it shows you in the most recent order. So it’s not like it’s old. That really isn’t a good sign

Last edited:
  • Sad
The problem is when you use social media, and your life, as a business then yes your followers are owed something. Imagine a normal business shutting down for weeks on end, people would wonder why and then move on. You can't pick people up, use them, and put them down when you don't need them.

Its tricky as the 'im taking a break' is such a cliche and attention seeking PR move now. But she would be better to just post a general update saying due to personal circumstances she will be off line for a while, but she is fine and will be back when she can. Or something like that.

Lockdown has split up a lot of couples, it really emphasises issues that have probably always been there but you now can't escape or distract yourself from. I've seen severam couples split this last year who you'd be surprised at so its not an unrealistic situation here either.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Going down the breakup theory (I’m 99% sure)...

I don’t even know how they can deal with this between the two of them never mind online for all to see though 😵 my heart breaks for them. If it is for the reasons assumed by many for years I feel like they’d be friends still? But they own cars and a house and pets together 😣 the channel is Jade’s but Matt has been a huge part of it the past few years. It’s going to be messy logistically sorting this out even without the emotions involved. I hope her mum is with her and Matt is getting the support he needs too. With the amount of comments they’ve had to see over the years about matt’s sexuality surely this can’t be completely out of left field though? Again, assuming that’s what happened and why. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.