Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ad this morning saying she has porridge everyday for breakfast.
But either yesterday or the day before she had eggs 🤔🤥
How do people fall for this? Why not just be honest?

Reactions: 8
Another ad this morning saying she has porridge everyday for breakfast.
But either yesterday or the day before she had eggs 🤔🤥
How do people fall for this? Why not just be honest?
Came on here to say the same thing. In the reels she posted yesterday her breakfast was eggs and avocado on toast. Why lie? "Sometimes I enjoy having this for breakfast as a treat" is perfectly acceptable, lying and saying you have it every day when 14 hours ago you showed something else for breakfast is just so odd!

Reactions: 7
Came on here to say the same thing. In the reels she posted yesterday her breakfast was eggs and avocado on toast. Why lie? "Sometimes I enjoy having this for breakfast as a treat" is perfectly acceptable, lying and saying you have it every day when 14 hours ago you showed something else for breakfast is just so odd!
It just makes it less natural and more that she has been paid to do it( which obviously she has). But if she said like something what you had said it would just be more natural and honest rather than being about the money.

Reactions: 4
Ohhhh that’s why she’s been posting stories yesterday and the day before! She’s got a little (food)spring in her step. She’s literally laughing all the way to the bank 🤬

Reactions: 2
I thought she came across so sincere in that Q&a and some of the stuff she said i totally understood (not wanting just to post about political issues when she doesn't know about them etc). But it's taking the piss how she can claim that she's not been able to pick up a camera and is so anxious but can sign up to all these brand deals and post them. If she was as anxious as she says she would have turned these down. so its all bullcrap.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So in latest video she has bought a load of fitness clothing cos she's more into working out etc, nothing wrong with that other WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FREE tit YOU WERE OBSESSED WITH FEW MONTHS AGO!!!...sorry to shout 🤣 but no wonder she's untrustworthy and full of tit.

Can't wait for the beige hoodie/jumper with bon appetito on it 👍

Reactions: 10
So in latest video she has bought a load of fitness clothing cos she's more into working out etc, nothing wrong with that other WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FREE tit YOU WERE OBSESSED WITH FEW MONTHS AGO!!!...sorry to shout 🤣 but no wonder she's untrustworthy and full of tit.

Can't wait for the beige hoodie/jumper with bon appetito on it 👍
Well maybe they got the big for her, she seemed like she lost quite a bit of weight, and needed new ones. Must add to that, would be classier if she bought new ones from that brand she got free stuff from. That would really send the message ‘it’s such good stuff, I’m even buying it later when I’m not getting paid for it so as you can see I’m very genuine and sincere’. But nope.

Well maybe they got the big for her, she seemed like she lost quite a bit of weight, and needed new ones. Must add to that, would be classier if she bought new ones from that brand she got free stuff from. That would really send the message ‘it’s such good stuff, I’m even buying it later when I’m not getting paid for it so as you can see I’m very genuine and sincere’. But nope.
I commented on it, she said she wears them all the time but wanted variety and doesn't always buy from the same shops, that would carry more weight if she actually bought stuff instead of handouts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her story last night "crying" what the duck. She absolutely loves herself.

I screen recorded but can't figure out how to upload a video on here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do think she has absolutely lost weight but I’m not sure the image she is portraying is real. I think she’s using camera angles/editing to appear smaller. Smaller = she thinks the poor princess act is more ‘effective’. I actually enjoyed her Saturday vlog but I just find it so weird the things she thinks are secretive. Her mum selling and buying a new house... why is that such a big deal? She said her house was already sold anyway. Her ‘real’ self seems like a really lovely person when we see snippets. She plays such a Peter Pan never-grown-up character and it’s wayyyy unlikeable compared to her 😬 also see she got her Apple Watch finally!

Reactions: 6
There’s been evidence posted here before that she photoshops and makes herself appear slimmer in pics

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s been evidence posted here before that she photoshops and makes herself appear slimmer in pics
Yeah! And if i remember correctly she reacted by posting a bikinipic of herself on Insta with a rant that people called her fat and that she felt like she wasn’t allowed to eat....
No-one called her fat, they just said she heavily edits her pics... which is true.

Was just about to comment to be careful she'll be on Instagram accusing you of calling her fat 😂

• Haha
Was just about to comment to be careful she'll be on Instagram accusing you of calling her fat 😂
I was expecting "Billy big bollocks Mattikins" to message me about calling out his precious daugh...wif...princess on her bullshit 💩

• Haha
I was expecting "Billy big bollocks Mattikins" to message me about calling out his precious daugh...wif...princess on her bullshit 💩

Nah, they'll have some passive aggressive comments on one of their videos 😂

Has anyone noticed her cheeks look more hollow? Like her cheekbones look higher, I’m wondering if it’s due to her recent weight loss. I even went back a year or so on videos and she definitely seems to have a more structured face!

Has anyone noticed her cheeks look more hollow? Like her cheekbones look higher, I’m wondering if it’s due to her recent weight loss. I even went back a year or so on videos and she definitely seems to have a more structured face!
think it relates to her dodgy self tanning and bronzing too tbh 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.