Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't say she has issues with any parts of her body, if she wants to get in better shape that's fair enough and I have no issues with her talking about it or food on her channel.
It’s great that you’re happy with her content! Normally I’m body positive and happy with my diet and I lost a weight during lockdown by looking after my bidy. I regard myself a healthy weight now, but seeing someone saying it’s bad that they had a cookie when I’ve had 3 can sometimes make me doubt myself if I’m having an off day. Good and bad days I guess. But I’m glad her content doesn’t affect you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's also likely that you're right and she doesn't have any particular body issues, but obsessive behaviour can be caused by lots of different factors. I think what people are concerned about is the fact that she had admitted to having an ED before, and is in a place where she is publicly working out three times a day, and eating very small meals whilst using negative language around food, which can be triggering for vulnerable or impressionable viewers. I genuinely hope that this extreme diet/fitness routine is healthy and sustainable for her, but it wouldn't be for many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Unless she is eating huge amounts of calories a day, it is not. I'm an Insanity veteran and if you did as the schedule says (6 days a week) and you eat according to the plan, it is A LOT of food and it needs to be to fuel your body and get results. I can eat but even I couldn't eat what they recommend. I generally do it 3 to 4 times a week and that's more sustainable for me and I eat normally instead of following the Insanity diet.

Now add her daily runs and 4x5 resistance training a week. She'd need to be eating at least 2500 cals a day just to maintain, I'd estimate. Now going by her previous videos her say consists of porridge, salad and soup. The problem people fall into is they eat way too little which then ends up having the opposite effect as they lose muscle and metabolism slows, meaning your body will hold in to weight more. This is also how people end up with heart attacks and organ failure.

I was a competitive athlete until I was 25 and this stuff is drummed into me.

• Heart
The problem people fall into is they eat way too little which then ends up having the opposite effect as they lose muscle and metabolism slows, meaning your body will hold in to weight more. This is also how people end up with heart attacks and organ failure.
Which is concerning enough to your average person let alone Jade who advised recently that she had a heart attack in her early 20’s. ☹

Reactions: 1
I'm going to take credit for her giving up on filters 😉👍

I'd assume these changes she wants to make have nothing to do with things we've said 😉 we know she doesn't read this stuff 👀🤣

She'll never get a real opinion from her clone followers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm going to take credit for her giving up on filters 😉👍

I'd assume these changes she wants to make have nothing to do with things we've said 😉 we know she doesn't read this stuff 👀🤣

She'll never get a real opinion from her clone followers
When she said she was thinking about what she puts online I thought she was going to say she was going to do less ads going forward.

Don’t get me started on the bunless turkey burgers and sweet potato and she’s acting like it’s a load of food 🙄

• Haha
Recover from what?

Have I missed something?
Sorry - nothing confirmed. I just think she’s having issues with eating and exercise and personally I think she could do with taking some time offline and recovering.

Reactions: 1
She commented back to someone the other day saying she’s taking a break. I get it I really do!! It’s so hard to upload once in a blue moon when there’s a big fat check coming her way. #AD #AD #AD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She commented back to someone the other day saying she’s taking a break. I get it I really do!! It’s so hard to upload once in a blue moon when there’s a big fat check coming her way. #AD #AD #AD
It’s the way she does ads for me. The other week when she came onto say her cat was very ill then immediately went into an ad for toothpaste (or something equally unrelated to cats). It was so attention seeking.

At least Piglet seems to be better now.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, if she’s taking a break from posting, then she should take a break from the ads too.

Matt works, Matt’s doing ads, she still works part time, she’s earning money from her videos and she buys lots of Disney tit, so it’s not like they’re depending on the ads to survive.

At least covid has put a stop to her begging for that Hawaii trip she wouldn’t stop hinting about 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yeah, if she’s taking a break from posting, then she should take a break from the ads too.

Matt works, Matt’s doing ads, she still works part time, she’s earning money from her videos and she buys lots of Disney tit, so it’s not like they’re depending on the ads to survive.

At least covid has put a stop to her begging for that Hawaii trip she wouldn’t stop hinting about 🙄
They are both just money hungry. But want to but the bare minimum effort in.

Glad she has stopped begging as I would be fuming if they got gifted that. We are saving like crazy to afford Hawaii for our honeymoon in 2022.

• Heart
You know what I find hilarious? Quit a while ago she did an #ad gifted or something like that, and she was so so so obsessed with a brand who gave her prints to put in frames. She basically almost sold her soul for those prints and the brand. And now she is getting new ones, but not even from that same brand! Even the new frame she didnt got from that brand, but from H&M! So far for loyalty and honesty.

Reactions: 7
Desenio wasn’t it? I have seen so many vloggers flogging their prints. Would never buy from them for that reason. Her most recent Instagram says there will be a video on Tuesday. I’ll wait. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone the same age as jade I don’t I understand why she seeks approval/sympathy from her followers, when the ones who comment Always look about 15. I agree she should quit YouTube and social media all together.

Shall we put bets on why she’s hasn’t vlogged? I’m gonna go with lack of self confidence.

Her reasons will include illness, Pig’s health and low self esteem - guilt tripping anyone who questioned why she took a break. Those would be valid reasons if she wasn’t posting ads every five minutes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.