Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guaranteed the new video on ‘Tuesday’ will promise a new upload schedule of 2/3 videos a week for the new year. Mark my words. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely amazing that Matt is producing more content than her 😂
(I do rate his Wednesday workouts tbf)

Reactions: 4
She should go back to working 5 days per week and stop YouTube. Ever since she went part time at her day job to ‘focus’ on YouTube she’s become a different person and it’s not good. I dislike her woe-is-me attitude about everything, it’s draining and it makes me feel annoyed, not feel sorry for her! Also agree that she was practically orgasming over desenio for all the paid advertisements she got and now she’s ordering off Etsy! I can’t stand how fake she is but I want so badly for her to be her old self and can’t unfollow 🥴

Reactions: 7
I understand she isn’t uploading as much as normal, for life is incredibly boring at the moment. All we ever do now is stay at home, work, eat, sleep, go nowhere and do nothing. The thing that frustrates me more is her being obsessed with something for an ad, and never mentioning it ever again. I actually really like her content, except for all the ads. I don’t think she isn’t uploading because she is feeling lack of self confidence (For her selfies are loaded with almost looking horny for herself) , but just because she is bored just as we are. But she isn’t being honest about that. She isn’t being honest at all to her viewers. If she would just be honest, and reveal the truth about why she isn’t uploading and so on, I think she would make a great YouTuber instead of pretending to want to be great youtuber but being restrained from it by her ‘mental health issues’

Reactions: 2
As someone the same age as jade I don’t I understand why she seeks approval/sympathy from her followers, when the ones who comment Always look about 15. I agree she should quit YouTube and social media all together.

Shall we put bets on why she’s hasn’t vlogged? I’m gonna go with lack of self confidence.

Probably because she likes to act sooooo young. Probably the same reason she's a bit secretive about her age 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree it'll be the confidence lies as usual or some vague excuse that she doesn't elaborate on because it's lies 🤥.

I understand she isn’t uploading as much as normal, for life is incredibly boring at the moment. All we ever do now is stay at home, work, eat, sleep, go nowhere and do nothing.
But her vlogs were the same boring tit everytime pre covid anyway. They weren't exactly riveting content.

I watched one of her videos from July the other day, the one were they go to a kitchen showroom and I swear she says "I can't get my camera out in front of the little people" I listened to it 3 times and I swear that's what she says... Like, what the duck? I know she thinks she's better than everyone but to say something like that??

As for her supposed uploads next week?? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Is all I can say.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her latest video was actually so much better. She was speaking in a normal voice, talking truthfully about things and not trying to put on an act. I wish she'd do more videos just being herself without the baby voice and fake smiles. She's so much more relatable in this video. Reminds me of her older content which I used to enjoy. I'm glad she's seeing a nutritionist so she can be healthy and she will hopefully take on board that minimal calories is not the way to do it.

Honestly, Matt not appearing and not having his nose stuck up her arse constantly was nice. He gives me the creeps the way he's always fawning over her. Just be normal!

Reactions: 10
Totally agree @Shinythings. She seemed much more grown up. Although she did use the word grateful a million times which seemed a bit insincere.
SO much better without Matt. And I hadn’t realised.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the q&a. I agree it was better without Matt and she seemed much more herself and likeable.

Also lol yeah a lot of Hawaii hinting. I take back what I said the other day about her not mentioning it 😂

Her reasons for taking a break are totally understandable. I think the issue is, it doesn’t look like a break when you’re posting more ads than ever before. Jade is her own worst enemy, because she’s the one who promises three videos a week to make up for the ads but then can’t keep to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A much better video, still to much apologize and pandering, and ofcourse lots of Hawaii hints...hints

No topless Matt acting a twit is a plus.

The lack of motivation for YouTube makes sense but she was ropey before covid, I get the "out if comfort zone" aspect but she's far to fragile to do this sort of thing.

And the "having to be perfect" thing, she made that rod herself, when you heavily manufacture what she puts out and we see (same for most on Instagram) people will have expectations.

Upside is she looked hot 💦, no stupid voice (slipped into a few times) and the mask slipped and saw a glimpse of a real person not the #disneyprincess she wants to be

Reactions: 3
What annoyed me is she sounded much more mature and ‘normal’ in this video but her bullshit excuse about feeling so judged etc was rubbish. The reality was she had no YouTube ads but had plenty of insta ads. So they continued and YouTube took a back seat. And she still made bank. She really thinks she can fool us... 🥴 so BORED of the poor little girl act!! Although thank God Mattikins didn’t make an appearance, every cloud!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she couldn’t film because she was so anxious and it made her stutter etc yet she was able to film what seemed like a million ads... ok obvs just depends where there’s more money available 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
I should’ve known her giveaway was going to be an ad. Silly me thinking she was giving back to her followers 🤪

• Haha
#AnD she's back 😂

Almost had people back on her side, but the mask is firmly back in place along with #Ads, filters and no lack of confidence 🤔 money is a strange old thing.

How quick will she drop to her knees for a free Hawaii trip 🍆💦😬🍍🏝😂

• Haha
#AnD she's back 😂

Almost had people back on her side, but the mask is firmly back in place along with #Ads, filters and no lack of confidence 🤔 money is a strange old thing.

How quick will she drop to her knees for a free Hawaii trip 🍆💦😬🍍🏝😂
Her desperation for the Hawaii trip is embarrassing and so transparent. just pay for it yourself! So many holiday companies are struggling, i really hope none give her a free holiday any where.

I still didn't like her in the q&a video. Literally could not stop rolling my eyes. Bullshit excuses and begging for trips as usual 🤷🏻‍♀️

Something odd about Jade talking about "white privilege" on Instagram when she literally could be the postergirl for such 🤔 #ad

I think her q&qua was very sincerely, you could hear her voice tremble and hackle, and her hands were shaky. So major plus points for being honest. On the other side, I do hope she doesn’t get that trip to Hawaii for free, or I will unfollow her, for there are families who don’t even have money nor work atm, and are struggling to pay the bills. And they both have jobs and make money so they would be perfectly able to finance their vacay themselves. ‘Cause don’t get me wrong, but if you’re able to buy Gucci sneakers en Louis Vuitton bags, you can pay for your own trips. Her bagging for that trip was just too pathetic to watch.

Another AD this morning! She’s unbelievable. Between her other job and the amount of ads she’s doing at the minute she must be raking it in 🤬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.