Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eh I’ve decided to take mine down in a couple of days. People do it. I’m just ready to get my house back to normality!

Reactions: 1
eh I’ve decided to take mine down in a couple of days. People do it. I’m just ready to get my house back to normality!
There’s a difference between taking it down in a few days time and ripping it down on the 26th. I completely understand wanting to get everything tidy again but for me, the 26th (and subsequent days) are reserved for sitting on the couch and eating, and the Christmas tree adds to the ambiance.

Reactions: 3
Sounds so silly but seeing someone eating a salad on Boxing Day when I’m eating the entire contents of Tesco makes me feel like I need to get up and go to the gym 😅

Reactions: 6
And that's the problem. It sends the message it's not OK to have a day off from restricting calories and doing excessive workouts. So many fitness people I follow might have done a workout Christmas Day but they also showed themselves stuffing their faces and doing the same again today. Loads also gave the message its OK to have a break for a few days. So what sort of message do you see when an already very slim woman is working out excessively and only ever posting eating salad?

I notice she said yesterday she ate 2 Christmas dinners, but did we actually see that, no.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And that's the problem. It sends the message it's not OK to have a day off from restricting calories and doing excessive workouts. So many fitness people I follow might have done a workout Christmas Day but they also showed themselves stuffing their faces and doing the same again today. Loads also gave the message its OK to have a break for a few days. So what sort of message do you see when an already very slim woman is working out excessively and only ever posting eating salad?

I notice she said yesterday she ate 2 Christmas dinners, but did we actually see that, no.
And all of her dinners consist of veg (excl. potatoes) and chicken so even if she did eat two dinners it’s still not a lot.

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely concerned for her. I don’t think she looks well at all.
Look at her jaw....... she is way too thin!
She really needs to take a break from the internet, her followers are young girls!!!
And why is Math going on a run with her when she is in this state???

I hope she is OK
And I honestly think Matt likes her like that. I'm not saying he would encourage it. But I think he likes her so thin and fragile with the baby voice.

I feel like this will be the week I unfollow jade. her Obsessing over her weight Now doing 3 workouts a day and eating nothing but salad over Christmas really pissed me off. Feel like that could be really triggering for people

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that thinks that Jade isn't that thin... everyone will probably disagree :ROFLMAO: which if fine! I mean she has lost weight in the last few years for sure but she still has chubby cheeks and big thighs. Her body looks very different in her vlogs than in Instagram pictures. I really do hope she's okay though! I think Jade and Matt are lovely people and I used to love their videos however the constant ADs have really pissed me off (like others have said) when she doesn't actually use the product and the ADs are a daily occurrence! She's also very boring and lacks personality so sort of needs Matt in her videos to crack some jokes so she can stand there and giggle

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
As a Chef that's not how you make a tomato sauce (even a healthy one)

I think the weight/ look of her is based on those filters she uses, I've said before she doesn't look even the same skin tone or person in some pics.

Despite being his profession Matt doesn't come across as that smart about health and fitness, and imagine him being your boss 🤣

Reactions: 4
I work with a girl who has quite a large bum and thighs compared to the rest of her (very) small self. She works out several times a day, doesn't eat apart from one 500 calorie meal in the evening, only allows herself to drink water. She's seeing a therapist for her eating disorder. Just because some parts are larger doesn't mean you're healthy. Jade is setting an awful example and I do worry for her.

I’m genuinely concerned for her. I don’t think she looks well at all.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw this photo. ☹

I feel like this will be the week I unfollow jade. her Obsessing over her weight Now doing 3 workouts a day and eating nothing but salad over Christmas really pissed me off. Feel like that could be really triggering for people
I feel like I am right behind you. I need a clear break in the new year. I wish the girl well in everything she does. I genuinely like her and Matt as I have said on multiple occasions. However, her consistently under delivering content and overuse of adds is one thing. But the last week or 2 with the salads and recipes and workouts etc I believe can also be quite triggering and damaging to impressionable followers. It’s quite irresponsible. Why (if she needs to post it at all) doesn’t she post it on her “private Instagram” account 🙄.

I work with a girl who has quite a large bum and thighs compared to the rest of her (very) small self. She works out several times a day, doesn't eat apart from one 500 calorie meal in the evening, only allows herself to drink water. She's seeing a therapist for her eating disorder. Just because some parts are larger doesn't mean you're healthy. Jade is setting an awful example and I do worry for her.
I see what you're saying and I agree her eating habits are unhealthy and she is setting an awful example to her young suggestible audience. Jade has openly said she's said issues with an eating disorder in the past so I hope someone is looking out for her

Agree with everything that’s been said on here, she seems to be exercising excessively atm. Insanity is a very hard intense exercise programme meant to burn a lot of cals, the fact she’s doing that everyday (even Christmas Day) along with a run every single day and resistance training with Matt 4/5 times a week is over doing it and not healthy
6482EED3-0264-4401-AC71-F9EE7663278A.png

I think she isn't naturally skinny and she has to try really hard to be the size that she is and probably feels pressure to be even smaller / fitter because of other girls on Instagram. She looks a healthy weight but she's probably under her "natural" weight and has to restrict herself to stay at this weight

Really reminds me of one of my friends who had an ED through university - she recovered over the past few years but with all the troubles 2020 has brought the world she has started exercising obsessively... I think it's very easy to slip into disruptive patterns when things become out of control, and none of us had any control this year. I hope she can take a proper break from social media to recover, it's not good for her and no good for any impressionable followers to see, especially when alot of people have gained weight through the pandemic.

Am I the only one that thinks that Jade isn't that thin... everyone will probably disagree :ROFLMAO: which if fine! I mean she has lost weight in the last few years for sure but she still has chubby cheeks and big thighs. Her body looks very different in her vlogs than in Instagram pictures. I really do hope she's okay though! I think Jade and Matt are lovely people and I used to love their videos however the constant ADs have really pissed me off (like others have said) when she doesn't actually use the product and the ADs are a daily occurrence! She's also very boring and lacks personality so sort of needs Matt in her videos to crack some jokes so she can stand there and giggle
Big thighs? Big thighs? Jesus. This is exactly why women starve themselves when people like Jade are described as having big thighs!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't say she has issues with any parts of her body, if she wants to get in better shape that's fair enough and I have no issues with her talking about it or food on her channel.

Reactions: 1
Think I’ve said this before on here, but I dislike the way she talks about food on her channel. She puts a lot of negative stigma on eating.

• Claiming she never ever snacks unless it’s a plate of vegetables at 11pm because she’s so quirky
  • They constantly refer to sweet food as naughty. ‘Matt and I bought some cookies. We’re soooo naughty, this is so bad, we’re going to have to burn these off’
  • Whenever they get fast food they go on about how terrible they are
  • And she always calls Matt greedy and makes it known how tiny her portions are in comparison to his

These kind of comments can be really damaging. They’ve made me feel bad before.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.