Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I watched her stories for the first time with the sound on. I'm pretty sure she said you can wear it to a "day beach" . Then I stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why I watch her stories. Last night she posted a load without speaking, just posing and pulling at the ill fitting ‘jarmees’ she is flogging, then today she is back to talking and has just described an outfits material as being ‘super thin’. Just say it how it is Jacqueline - super tit and super flimsy.
Those no speaking ones were so odd and awkward to watch. Like a 5 year old doing a fashion show

Reactions: 4
I actually feel like she’s struggling to be positive about this ‘lounge wear’ which 100% looks like uncomfortable pyjamas

Reactions: 6
She mentioned she was going o holiday soon probably paid for by people who fall for these cheap overpriced clothes ranges!

Swipes ups paid for her holiday!

Reactions: 3
Those no speaking ones were so odd and awkward to watch. Like a 5 year old doing a fashion show
Yeah they were and I know this is really ridiculous for me to point out but it was bugging me that I could hear her breathing 😂

• Haha
I hate the dumb little girl posing she does when she models the clothes.

do they ever home school the two oldest kids? They just seem to watch films all day...

These 2 make my tit itch. Firstly, why are they so formal about each other, always referring to each other as 'Jacqueline' and 'Daniel'. Sold their wedding to OK, do low rent trashy mag interviews every time she misses a period and yet when they are having 'issues' it's 'Peeple need to keep there nozes out it is are bizness and are bizness only'. duck off you pair of fame hungry oiks. She is a very pretty woman but as is standard with most women with kids, has put some weight on and doesn't always have time to look 100% glammed up. She is just a womb and a convenient wife figure to him; he wants a pneumatic Kardashian type with an inflated arse, inflated tits and a designer vagina that can still take 3 dicks at once. He is HORRIBLE and I genuinely don't know what she sees in him - charmless, gormless, thicker than pig tit, nasty, venal little man. & he might be 'buff' but he's got a stupid little hamster face with comedy veneers. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. She is gormless but harmless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These 2 make my tit itch. Firstly, why are they so formal about each other, always referring to each other as 'Jacqueline' and 'Daniel'. Sold their wedding to OK, do low rent trashy mag interviews every time she misses a period and yet when they are having 'issues' it's 'Peeple need to keep there nozes out it is are bizness and are bizness only'. duck off you pair of fame hungry oiks. She is a very pretty woman but as is standard with most women with kids, has put some weight on and doesn't always have time to look 100% glammed up. She is just a womb and a convenient wife figure to him; he wants a pneumatic Kardashian type with an inflated arse, inflated tits and a designer vagina that can still take 3 dicks at once. He is HORRIBLE and I genuinely don't know what she sees in him - charmless, gormless, thicker than pig tit, nasty, venal little man. & he might be 'buff' but he's got a stupid little hamster face with comedy veneers. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. She is gormless but harmless.
I dont think she is half as attractive or talented as she thinks she is. She reminds me of the frozen fish you see on the counters in the fish mongers. The same puffy face and mouth, vacant look behind the eyes and general fed-up gormless look. She was rather pretty when she was younger but she’s bloated and hard-faced now. Even when she puts on all that makeup and fake tan she resembles a glazed doughnut with falsies stuck on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She mentioned she was going o holiday soon probably paid for by people who fall for these cheap overpriced clothes ranges!

Swipes ups paid for her holiday!
Maybe its an Instyle Paid for holiday... another chance to see her ACTUALLY wearing that lilac beach dress

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Come on Phil, get down off that fence and tell us what you really think! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are definitely edited her thighs are not that small when she does her stories. She has a lovely normal figure, the clothes she is promoting just don’t do anything for it.

Reactions: 7
Those pyjamas look like a bag of shite. They'd last one wash and are expensive for what they are!! Where do they get this price point? Just by saying "what's the most we can con the 'fans' out of?"

I would actually lol to see someone on a beach in that with ‘chunky white trainers or flip flops’
I would wear it to bed and fall asleep and dream about a beach.
But no I won't wear it to the beach... I bet she doesn't either

Reactions: 2
The clothes she’s pushing from ITS are absolutely howling!!!!!!! Those hideous night shirts and pyjamas look like something out of the old lady section from those crappy catalogs you used to get in the Sunday papers! Cheap, old fashioned and like something off a market stall. Plus, it’s all at least a size too small for her - put the camel toe away love!!!!
Those where the days, flicking through the crappy catalogue, hoping against hope you didn’t stumble across something you actually fancied buying ! 😄

What the hell is that baggy number she’s wearing that supposedly is day wear- you can wear to the beach with cute trainers 🥴🥴 it’s literally a nightdress with pockets
It’s literally a baggy t shirt with pockets 😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.