Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clodhopper slippers ๐Ÿคฃ
Love how he showed us on a story how to buy a pair as well- cheers Danyul I've never shopped online before!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clodhopper slippers ๐Ÿคฃ
Love how he showed us on a story how to buy a pair as well- cheers Danyul I've never shopped online before!
Jac probably had to show him how to do it and heโ€™s assumed everyone else is as thick as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jac probably had to show him how to do it and heโ€™s assumed everyone else is as thick as he is.
Oh come on.... Jac canโ€™t even get her story sequence right, no way she can shop online successfully!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This mornings gem from chavtastic thick as a plank jossa... โ€˜I donโ€™t remember the last time Iโ€™ve shopped on my own without the kids, years probably, and even when I do I end up buying clothes for themโ€™. Right so you shop without them or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lip smacking from Jossa is so ANNOYING !

Just watched her stories. She's definitely mentally unhinged. She just films herself talking so much tit and making stupid noises. She honestly seems like a nightmare to be around , no wonder she barely has any friends

Reactions: 11
She is truly unbearable

And where does Broke boy Daniel Osborne think he's getting the money to randomly gift people things? The guy is deluded. Get a REAL JOB!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The camel toe in the clothes is getting worse. Just get a bigger size. Is it just me that thinks the oldest girl has a really weird voice? I canโ€™t stand listening to it, itโ€™s like nails down a blackboard.

Reactions: 4
The camel toe in the clothes is getting worse. Just get a bigger size. Is it just me that thinks the oldest girl has a really weird voice? I canโ€™t stand listening to it, itโ€™s like nails down a blackboard.
Not just you ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
definitely not just you

I find it really unprofessional how Jac puts them in her stories and pans the camera to them when they interrupt her when sheโ€™s literally in the middle of talking about a product for an ad - Girl we donโ€™t care about your kids ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
Nope not just you, already been mentioned ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
The Disney t-shirts were ridiculous prices. They are just ironed on tat. What happened to Disney being precious about their brand.

Classic Jossa this morning, receives a thank you cake and then goes on to explain how you could send said cake to anyone you want to say thank you to.... โ€˜mum, dad, someone who works for the nhs.....โ€™. Wow, thanks Jossa! I, unlike you, am not a moron and so well aware who is on my thank you list. FFS!

• Haha
Why is she recieving thank you cake? Thanks for what exactly, being a role model to doormats? Or being an Oscar winning actress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is sooo thirsty itโ€™s unbelievable. She canโ€™t act for toffee & is as likeable as thrush.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.