Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pjs look like something you’d see being flogged on a market stall for £2.99 per set. I would find it hugely off-putting if I were Dan and my adult wife wore Disney princess pyjamas to bed. Its like if my boyfriend decided to wear Thomas the Tank Engine underpants I’d be like what the actual fck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey.. new to this thread so don’t know if this has been mentioned before.. but WHY does she have to post a million stories about her In the Style range everyday? I follow other girls who have had a range with them and they post no where near the amount she does!! And don’t even get me started on the camel toe 😂 had to finally unfollow.

Reactions: 6
Wowsers, those Disney t-shirts she's flogging really are terrible! They are so cheap and nasty looking, and LOL at them being available on finance! They'll be faded and out of shape before you've even finished paying for them😂 Also, nothing wrong with her figure or anything but man those denim shorts she wears are clearly too small.

• Haha
I’m sorry her complaining that a large is too small for her in Zara clothing pisses me off. Im sick and tired of people getting offended by their size and want the store to change it. I’m a size 4/6 and now struggle to fit into H&M cause people got offended with their old sizing so they made the whole sizes bigger, likewise with Primark.
JUST GET A BIGGER SIZE FFS! CAUSE GUESS WHAT PEOPLE CANT GET SMALLER SIZES WHEN THERE ALREADY THE SMALLEST SIZE!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she need to buy clothes!! She said she absolutely lives in her ITS clothes??? Also are all to small on her the shorts are chewing up her arse! She keeps pulling at the tops saying “super stretchy” no Hun they are too fucken small for you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry her complaining that a large is too small for her in Zara clothing pisses me off. Im sick and tired of people getting offended by their size and want the store to change it. I’m a size 4/6 and now struggle to fit into H&M cause people got offended with their old sizing so they made the whole sizes bigger, likewise with Primark.
JUST GET A BIGGER SIZE FFS! CAUSE GUESS WHAT PEOPLE CANT GET SMALLER SIZES WHEN THERE ALREADY THE SMALLEST SIZE!
I’m a size 12 but can very rarely get size 16 jeans to fit properly in H&M. Shops should pretend that they cater for these sizes when they don’t. They should just go up to a size 12 and be done with it!

Wowsers, those Disney t-shirts she's flogging really are terrible! They are so cheap and nasty looking, and LOL at them being available on finance!
No wonder Some young people get themselves in so much debt.

Reactions: 2
Wow I thought her ITS ads were cringey when she talks but when she just poses I actually wanted to throw my eyes in the bin! It’s all so forced, unnatural and awkward. I think she is lucky actually that there is no love island this year. They might keep her on a bit longer otherwise they would dump her for somebody on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The clothes she’s pushing from ITS are absolutely howling!!!!!!! Those hideous night shirts and pyjamas look like something out of the old lady section from those crappy catalogs you used to get in the Sunday papers! Cheap, old fashioned and like something off a market stall. Plus, it’s all at least a size too small for her - put the camel toe away love!!!!

Reactions: 7
Wowsers, those Disney t-shirts she's flogging really are terrible! They are so cheap and nasty looking, and LOL at them being available on finance! They'll be faded and out of shape before you've even finished paying for them😂
I've seen those t-shirts before on the likes of Taobao, AliExpress for £2-3 a piece, so the £20 price is just 😆

As you say, they're just cheap tat from China, like those slippers and fake Apple Airpods Dave was trying to flog.

Scamming 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've seen those t-shirts before on the likes of Taobao, AliExpress for £2-3 a piece, so the £20 price is just 😆

As you say, they're just cheap tat from China, like those slippers and fake Apple Airpods Dave was trying to flog.

Scamming 💩💩
Ahahaa those slippers suck so much. He is so in love with himself and takes himself so seriously 🤢😂

I really don’t get her ITS range - Billie Faiers has one and the clothes are a lot nicer (most of them!) and she doesn’t constantly post about it. Jacqueline is just so over the top and the clothes are hideous.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I watch her stories. Last night she posted a load without speaking, just posing and pulling at the ill fitting ‘jarmees’ she is flogging, then today she is back to talking and has just described an outfits material as being ‘super thin’. Just say it how it is Jacqueline - super tit and super flimsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.