Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems a bit slow? Mentally stunted? Something just isn't right with her. The silent posing was awful. By far the worst influencer I've come across

Reactions: 9
She seems a bit slow? Mentally stunted? Something just isn't right with her. The silent posing was awful. By far the worst influencer I've come across
I think it’s that her whole world is “Daniel”, she doesn’t have any interests or passions about anything else. She has nothing to talk about in her stories so she does a hundred on these clothes. She doesn’t do anything with the kids- strawberry picking was such an event that is got about a hundred stories and a grid post.
I find her unlikable, she is arrogant, vain and a flop.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s that her whole world is “Daniel”, she doesn’t have any interests or passions about anything else. She has nothing to talk about in her stories so she does a hundred on these clothes. She doesn’t do anything with the kids- strawberry picking was such an event that is got about a hundred stories and a grid post.
I find her unlikable, she is arrogant, vain and a flop.
She doesn’t come across as well educated or even reasonably educated. She’s very stage-coachy, spoilt and attention seeking. Funnily enough those qualities don’t get people as far as they think they will! People excuse it when someones a child and hasnt yet learnt better but when you’re an adult and mother of two then surprisingly being an obnoxious self-centred drama queen is seen as pretty annoying and you’re expected to know and do better. She had a decent paying career in EE which she threw away, won IAC and wasted the opportunities that came her way, bought a house which she could have seen as an investment and improved however hasnt bothered with and spends most of her time at her parents anyway, a home gym I doubt she has set foot in, tricked a man into having two kids with her but doesnt seem to home school them or show them anything remotely educational. Even the naff pyjama range she could have really put some thought and effort into but again another wasted opportunity. I mean I could go on but we get the picture. They are going to get a shock when the opportunities very quickly dry up and even the magazines arent interested in who hes been shagging behind her back anymore.

Reactions: 11
I can’t see how when the magazine deals and crap jobs like In The Style dries up how they will make a living? Their mortgage won’t be cheap.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see how when the magazine deals and crap jobs like In The Style dries up how they will make a living? Their mortgage won’t be cheap.
She will be begging Eastenders to take her back no doubt. She must work long hours there, I wonder if it puts her on edge about Daniel and that’s why she’d rather do these crappy jobs seemingly from home.

Reactions: 1
My first time posting on this thread. I used to like Jac and even bought a few of her range on ITS, but I just think she’s getting really fake with it all now. Never liked Dan at all, he comes across as a right sleazebag! How many times has a he cheated on her now?! I remember when she won I’m a celeb and was saying how she realised how strong she was and then was all over him! I don’t understand how she can trust him after all that he’s done. You never see her home schooling the girls and they seem to stay up pretty late (I’m sure it was past 10pm when they were watching the outdoor cinema). And don’t get my started on the way the girls talk...SO annoying!

Reactions: 5
What the hell is that baggy number she’s wearing that supposedly is day wear- you can wear to the beach with cute trainers 🥴🥴 it’s literally a nightdress with pockets
Dear me, that's the most unflattering yet!! It makes her look ten foot wide across her hips! She's not that big - why is she doing this to herself? Surely she's not making any money?

My first time posting on this thread. I used to like Jac and even bought a few of her range on ITS, but I just think she’s getting really fake with it all now. Never liked Dan at all, he comes across as a right sleazebag! How many times has a he cheated on her now?! I remember when she won I’m a celeb and was saying how she realised how strong she was and then was all over him! I don’t understand how she can trust him after all that he’s done. You never see her home schooling the girls and they seem to stay up pretty late (I’m sure it was past 10pm when they were watching the outdoor cinema). And don’t get my started on the way the girls talk...SO annoying!
I wouldn’t give her my hamster to homeschool.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The girls voices go right through me. Especially Ella!

She will be begging Eastenders to take her back no doubt. She must work long hours there, I wonder if it puts her on edge about Daniel and that’s why she’d rather do these crappy jobs seemingly from home.
I can't see EastEnders taking her back. If they were going to bring back Lauren Branning it would be a recast

Reactions: 3
I honestly wish she would stop.posting so much on her stories , she just rambles on and doing that Disney character thing on her daughter's head ,. Jeez about fifty times. We get it love !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly wish she would stop.posting so much on her stories , she just rambles on and doing that Disney character thing on her daughter's head ,. Jeez about fifty times. We get it love !
She doesn’t need to post it onto her insta stories, she could easily just do them with her then delete them. It’s cute the first time, then it just gets annoying.

Reactions: 5
The sneak preview of the prize bullshit Dan has come up with, how bleeping terrible and embarrassing. Honestly, what the duck!

• Haha
Up past ten again tonight! She’s only just turned two, that’s just crazy to me. Babies need sleep not bottles of juice in the garden hours after bedtime

Reactions: 3
These two are as idiotic as each other. So cringy it’s embarrassing.

Is the youngest daughter disabled? if so have they ever addressed this openly?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
These two are as idiotic as each other. So cringy it’s embarrassing.

Is the youngest daughter disabled? if so have they ever addressed this openly?
Disabled? No? Have I missed something?

Up past ten again tonight! She’s only just turned two, that’s just crazy to me. Babies need sleep not bottles of juice in the garden hours after bedtime
That's awful! Mine would be such grumps. OK for a one off tho I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.