Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I was thinking the same. They're not rich or like these big celebs who give away tons of their own money and cars.

I'm sure his new company prize paradise hasn't got money to be buying range rovers and 1500 to give to away.

Is it more like they do a deal with the dealership they give a range rover for the publicity. No one is going to hand over a super expensive car though.
I don't get it. How he can give away that.

This prize paradise does feel a bit scammy to me and it is for the short term.
Probably won't be here for long.
It will come and go.

Reactions: 2
Of course she has flown abroad paid for by ITS! Also where did DanLIE get a Range rover to gift to someone? I smell scam
There’s definitely something dodgy about that ‘business’ he’s set up! Also ANOTHER range of hers coming out, lost count the amount she’s released during lockdown now.

Reactions: 3
Jacs range is so frumpy and hideous. She is so stiff when it comes to modelling the clothing i dont know why in the styles continue to work with her

Yes I was thinking the same. They're not rich or like these big celebs who give away tons of their own money and cars.

I'm sure his new company prize paradise hasn't got money to be buying range rovers and 1500 to give to away.

Is it more like they do a deal with the dealership they give a range rover for the publicity. No one is going to hand over a super expensive car though.

It will come and go.
Just like her "my always" brand

It will come and go.
Sure there was an article recently were he said he is struggling for money that's why he does those ridiculous ads. Those slippers like pure desperation.

She looks awful im sorry
Remember when Her and Daniel said she is too classy for TOWIE... but now she is happy to be associated with Charlotte Crosby hahaha

Dan is probably shagging his way through Bexleyheath while she is in Ibiza 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dodgy business venture for sure. The car he’s selling (black out, same mileage, same age and model) at lowest would retail approx £30k. He has approximately 30k followers. So even if 1/4 of the followers (which would be a huge % of participation!!) paid say £4 for a ticket (he said its around the price of a kebab) it would work out at generating the same cost of the car.. so where’s the profit for his income?? It doesn’t add up. And not only that but participation would dip week on week. People would only he willing to pay £4-5 on a raffle once or twice before they lose complete interest. It’s not a sustainable business idea. It’ll be genuine at first. He’ll aim to keep the value of the prize lower than the expected profit from the raffle tickets. And when interest begins to wain he’ll be running a scheme where say 3 out of 4 prizes are genuine and will work out even (whatever people pay to participate will cover the cost of the prize) and the fourth will be bogus. Whatever money is generated from the bogus prize (Probably a couple of grand even with low % of participation) will be his income for that month.

Reactions: 4
She looks even worse in the photo by the pool on Billies insta. Can she not see she looks frumpy?? And those bleeping trainers, don't understand the fascination with those eyesores

• Sick
Even when she bends her body into oblivion she still doesn't carry the clothes well. Give up Jacqueline

Also don’t get why she’s wearing a glorified tracksuit when it’s clearly hot there!

Reactions: 5
I just looked on her Instagram and she has disabled comments on the In The Style post. Seems odd especially as Billie and Charlotte have posted same yet are allowing comments?

• Haha
I just looked on her Instagram and she has disabled comments on the In The Style post. Seems odd especially as Billie and Charlotte have posted same yet are allowing comments?
So she has, weird. Still wearing that tracksuit in her stories and she says she's living her best life??😂 Right ok until you go home love

Reactions: 2
Think she was getting called out heavily due to them not socially distancing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.