Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Harsh, but I really just wish she would lose that last little bit of weight. It all sits around her thighs and face. 1 to 2 stone would make SUCH a dramatic difference, and would be so good for her self esteem. I thought she was gorgeous when she was smaller, but she seems to be small framed and carries it really badly, despite not even being that big.
Ouch!! You were right when you said that’s harsh!
She isn’t big at all, and self-esteem should not be built around being perfectly shaped or skinny.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Harsh, but I really just wish she would lose that last little bit of weight. It all sits around her thighs and face. 1 to 2 stone would make SUCH a dramatic difference, and would be so good for her self esteem. I thought she was gorgeous when she was smaller, but she seems to be small framed and carries it really badly, despite not even being that big.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

ThePowderMonkey

“The minute another man’s penis goes inside you I will stick a knife up your cunt do you understand me?”

actual quote by Dan Osborne. I often want to post it on their instagrams when they’re gushing about each other.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Belulah

VIP Member
Jac is like a friend who moans and moans about her husband but gets offended if you mention a flaw he has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Obviously I don’t know if he’s actually had sex with anyone else but even if he hasn’t, his behaviour is still questionable. Look at the images of him on the night the threesome was meant to have taken place - he’s out on the lash with 2 women and goes back to a hotel with them... what decent, married man does that?!!! That in itself is crossing a line and being disrespectful to his wife & family.

He’s gross. He’s not even remotely attractive. He looks like a walking STD. I honestly don’t know why she’s with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I love how she refers to him as Daniel, like she imagines it will add a undiscovered layer of respectability to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kmux

VIP Member
He’s awful. I can’t even call her a mug because I’ve been in a relationship where he constantly cheated, lied, messaged other women and my head was completely in the right place with regards of kicking him to the curb but my heart was not. They just get ingrained into you and I know it sounds pathetic but you convince yourself they won’t do it again and you walk round on eggshells scared to upset them incase they go out and cheat... argh! Unless you have been through it you just can’t understand. I was well aware I was a mug but I couldn’t be without him. I just feel sorry for her ☹. But she will get there one day and she will be strong and she will look back on this time and wonder what the hell made her stay 💪🏻👊🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Mr Osbourne has never been a nice man. He also told his ex that Jacqueline was a mistake, whilst Jacqueline was pregnant with his baby. He’s vile

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Gagiteebo

Can we please stop blaming Jac here. I've been in a relationship with a man like him and it's just not that easy to walk. When you're in the middle of it you don't see what others see, you don't see clearly, nobody wants their marriage to fail and when you've been worn down to where she is it's hard to go. Plus she has two little kids with him. I hope she does leave him soon but all this blaming her for staying and taking him back is making me angry. You've no idea what it's like in a relationship like that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lockdown apparently “magnified their issues”

like anyone would need to magnify the fact that he is an abusive, lying, dirty bastard who sticks his dick in any hole going and couldn’t give a fuck who knows??

she should have left him years ago. He is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jennytea

VIP Member
I don’t know how people can say he’s not attracted to her etc as if she’s ugly. She’s very pretty it’s just because she’s natural unlike most of the idiots we see now who have had too much work done, I think she looks amazing after 2 kids and not full of filler or fake tits! No denying he’s a cheating sly prick but to make out she’s unattractive is out of order 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Gagiteebo

Are people seriously saying he doesn't want to be with her because she's 'fat'? What kind of fucked up nonsense is that. Firstly she's far from fat I only wish I looked like her, secondly relationships with controlling, abusive people (which he seems to be) are far more complicated than that and thirdly he has cheated (allegedly) on every partner he has had. He's a serial cheater and I suspect a narcissist! This runs a lot deeper than she has a bit of extra weight on her hips.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

TheMeg

I know of one girl (a good friend of my very good friend) who slept with him whilst she was at home pregnant with baby number 2. That’s just one of so so so many. Very sad he prioritises nights out and shagging random women over being a present father. He’s never going to change, she needs to leave him ASAP.
Nice girl your friends friend. Clearly knew he was married but happy to sleep with him?

Reactions: 29

Boobmarley

Her pjs look like something you’d see being flogged on a market stall for £2.99 per set. I would find it hugely off-putting if I were Dan and my adult wife wore Disney princess pyjamas to bed. Its like if my boyfriend decided to wear Thomas the Tank Engine underpants I’d be like what the actual fck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
.... what does everyone make of them?!

He is VILE. And unfortunately I just think she’s a bit of a mug for staying with him. He’s gross, and has repeatedly cheated on her but carries on behaving like a tosser.... why does she put up with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Gilmoregirl18

About time, I hope the rumours are true ( I ain’t gonna message her at the mo) I know jac, she can do so much better than him, we have all said it to her for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

sparkleten

Controversial comment here, but I think one of the reasons she hasn't been picked up for more TV work is because she's an excellent actress, but quite unlikeable in real life. She did come across as juvenile and confrontational on I'm a Celeb. He, too, comes across in this way. So they're on each other's wavelength. Of course, there's a part of her maturing, growing up, and starting to break away, but she'll always have that streak in her. To get rid of him means to change her very being, and at heart she doesn't want to change. It's too much like hard work. Also, as long as he looks the way he does he'll have a certain pull on her: she'll convince herself she won't find anyone else as good looking, and also she seems somewhat territorial about him what with his ex being on the scene still through the child. I get the impression she won't give him up as she thinks he'll go back to her. Again-symptoms of her immature attitude towards relationships.
However, we have to remember she's only, what, 25? Give her five years and she'll be a different person. And then, hopefully, he'll be kicked to the kerb. In the meantime, we can all agree unequivocally that he's a piece of shit who should have got prison time for that recording.

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
‘This is the white, I absolutely love it’
‘This is the lilac, I absolutely love it’
‘My husband is a cheating rat, I absolutely love it’

• Haha
  • Heart

Mums84

VIP Member
Jacqueline for Strictly 2020! Pair her with one of the very hot tall guys.
Does anyone else think Dan is built like a t rex with a long body but short arms and legs?
I hope she doesn't take him back again, living with cheaters is abuse and she needs to show her daughters that this is not how you allow people to treat you

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
It makes me really angry when women say they stay for the kids - you're not, it's for you. At least own it :mad: My Dad was a serial cheater, and I really don't thank my Mum for staying. And it certainly wasn't for my sister and I. It was for her.

They're not splitting up - she's too in love with him. This is all for publicity because there is little else she can do in lockdown - she's probably got the same management as Danielle Lloyd, Kerry Katona etc. Cue the massive reunion interview with OK magazine in a few weeks :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26