Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can’t cope with The stories in the wrong order!!! 😩😩 how are the companies not pissed off with this crappy advertising! ?

Reactions: 3
I literally can’t cope with The stories in the wrong order!!! 😩😩 how are the companies not pissed off with this crappy advertising! ?
I’ve just watched her story wth she sound so childish and immature , she’s just weird.

Reactions: 1
I don’t normally watch her stories because they bore me but out of interest of what you were all saying and I can’t believe just HOW out of order her ad stories are! I assumed it would be a couple but they are ALL basically in the wrong order!! This is her JOB how can can get away with only making a half arsed effort?

Reactions: 4
I don’t normally watch her stories because they bore me but out of interest of what you were all saying and I can’t believe just HOW out of order her ad stories are! I assumed it would be a couple but they are ALL basically in the wrong order!! This is her JOB how can can get away with only making a half arsed effort?
How does that even happen? Surely you just record then upload in that order 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
How does that even happen? Surely you just record then upload in that order 🥴🥴
Same I really don’t understand how you can mess it up that much. Surely she records them all in sequence and then you just have to upload them in that sequence?!

Same I really don’t understand how you can mess it up that much. Surely she records them all in sequence and then you just have to upload them in that sequence?!
Exactly, and even if there’s a technical issue and they go up in the wrong order, wouldn’t you do something to sort it out, seeing as you’re being paid for it and should be coming across as professional?

Exactly, and even if there’s a technical issue and they go up in the wrong order, wouldn’t you do something to sort it out, seeing as you’re being paid for it and should be coming across as professional?
This is what I mean, if I cocked up so badly in my job I’d be desperate to put it right as it would reflect badly on me? She literally couldnt care less.

Her acrylic nails are looking fresh considering beauty shops can’t open yet??

Reactions: 2
Feel sad for the girls. They’ve been used as a means to trap a man and nothing more. And seeing as they are her fall back excuse for staying with him every time he cheats, surely if she cared so much about their well being she would do better with raising them? Staying up repeatedly late drinking juice out of sippy cups, no home schooling, no educational activities or healthy meals just being plonked in front of the TV day after day with a meal of pizza and chips or waffles and dippers. She isn’t a good Mum and thats the label she’s specifically trying to carve out for herself. “I stay with him because of the kids.” 🙄🙄 yeah riiight. They are just used as an excuse for her to stay with Dan and sit on the sofa day after day watching Disney films! She doesn’t even work full time so I’m struggling to see an excuse for her constant laziness? You should be helping your children so that follow their own path in life and have the belief that they have the potential to be whatever they want to be, not raise them to become permanently infantilised clones of yourself. Read them some books, broaden their horizons, stop deliberately babifying them and stunting their emotional growth, feed them something nutritious (?!) teach them life skills not just dressing up in princess outfits and prancing around to Disney music. Nothing wrong with that but dont make it the ONLY thing they do jeesh! She has pigeon holed those girls to grow up to be miniature versions of her. They’ll be enrolled in drama singing and dancing before you know it and Jac will be on of those overweight crazed psychotic mothers in a loveless marriage with no real job who shoves them into the spotlight first chance she gets and drives her darling performance monkeys up and down the country. Mark my words.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Feel sad for the girls. They’ve been used as a means to trap a man and nothing more. And seeing as they are her fall back excuse for staying with him every time he cheats, surely if she cared so much about their well being she would do better with raising them? Staying up repeatedly late drinking juice out of sippy cups, no home schooling, no educational activities or healthy meals just being plonked in front of the TV day after day with a meal of pizza and chips or waffles and dippers. She isn’t a good Mum and thats the label she’s specifically trying to carve out for herself. “I stay with him because of the kids.” 🙄🙄 yeah riiight. They are just used as an excuse for her to stay with Dan and sit on the sofa day after day watching Disney films! She doesn’t even work full time so I’m struggling to see an excuse for her constant laziness? You should be helping your children so that follow their own path in life and have the belief that they have the potential to be whatever they want to be, not raise them to become permanently infantilised clones of yourself. Read them some books, broaden their horizons, stop deliberately babifying them and stunting their emotional growth, feed them something nutritious (?!) teach them life skills not just dressing up in princess outfits and prancing around to Disney music. Nothing wrong with that but dont make it the ONLY thing they do jeesh! She has pigeon holed those girls to grow up to be miniature versions of her. They’ll be enrolled in drama singing and dancing before you know it and Jac will be on of those overweight crazed psychotic mothers in a loveless marriage with no real job who shoves them into the spotlight first chance she gets and drives her darling performance monkeys up and down the country. Mark my words.
Absolutely spot on!

I watched the elder girl speaking and it looks to me like her tongue is too large for her mouth. Maybe it will change as she gets older. Jamie Oliver has the same problem.

Reactions: 2
Very accurate

Her acrylic nails are looking fresh considering beauty shops can’t open yet??
Everytime I see someone with acrylic nails on I think hmmmm where do you get those done? I know one girl who’s doing beauty treatments throughout lockdown so I guess it’s fairly common that there’s these illegal treatments everywhere

I watched the elder girl speaking and it looks to me like her tongue is too large for her mouth. Maybe it will change as she gets older. Jamie Oliver has the same problem.
I remember there was some backlash because they let the eldest frequently drink juice from a baby bottle until quite an old age. Its pretty well known it damages the formation of the mouth and the way the teeth make contact as they grow around the shape of the bottle nozzle (Same with thumb sucking) and can cause lisps and other speech issues down the line. Might explain why she talks funny now like her tongue doesnt fit in her mouth as you say. Jamie Oliver on the other hand seems to have plenty of room in his mouth he just seems to have a HUGE tongue!!

• Haha
Hahahahahaha. What are those pyjama videos about?! Would rather go to Peacocks.
96CF584B-D293-4F27-AD81-BB52E3657918.jpeg

• Haha
She is really desperately trying to hang onto him. Someday it will happen they will be broken up for good. I know couples like this that act all lovey dovey on the Facebook. In reality he has cheated before on her and everyone knows have a few kids and trying to create this perfect image.
Trying to hang on to the person and make out they're so in love.

Then girls grown women in their late 20s posting all the time really loved up pass me the sick bucket stuff and you know what after everything they still broke up 😂
Seen it many times.
He is not going to be staying with her until the girls are all grown and she's old.
She’s just trying to prove she can keep a guy like him. It's really desperate.

Sorry for the imagery.
If Dan was alone and there was some hot babe coming onto him, he would be on that in a flash and wouldn't give a f**k about jac
Some guys it's too hard to control themselves when they're that close to someone and knows what they want.
Some really do think with their c**k
Then later its "its what have I done"

There are plenty decent guys out there though that wouldn't 😊

He has done that in the past

Of course she has flown abroad paid for by ITS! Also where did DanLIE get a Range rover to gift to someone? I smell scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.