Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks nuch bigger in the recent pap pics, compared to her own on Instagram. Size 12? More like 16 to 18.

Reactions: 6
No tagging Jac or specific thanks for her on Dan’s boxing post. The time he’s spent training away and the effort she made going and to not even get a mention 🤔. Bit shite really

Reactions: 12
No tagging Jac or specific thanks for her on Dan’s boxing post. The time he’s spent training away and the effort she made going and to not even get a mention 🤔. Bit shite really
Her post is just so embarassing
She only loves him because he's good looking
He never posts her in the same way, he just can't be asked.

Reactions: 7
Must be awful for her to walk in to a room full of z list 'babes' and wonder how many he's sexted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh god, Dan on the garage flooring companies Instagram demonstrating worse acting than Jac did in Eastenders 😳 apparently had the same company in to do flooring in their old gaff, never use anyone else lmao well of course, because the tight fuckers never want to pay for anything. These two absolutely are shameless, always on the bleeping beg. The company playing along making out they paid hahahaha this pair of greedy twats don’t even want to pay for bleeping burgers, I highly doubt they are shelling out for thousands of pounds worth of flooring 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way Dan posts about his kids on IG, you'd think he only had one daughter. Is she the only one that matters to him bc shes his twin? Very odd

Reactions: 5
The way Dan posts about his kids on IG, you'd think he only had one daughter. Is she the only one that matters to him bc shes his twin? Very odd
I thought the same. He Clearly favours Mia she looks just like him and he worships Teddy. They're his golden children

Reactions: 8
when she sells all this tat and get's these freebies does she have to put add etc on IG i thought peeps did but dont see anything?

must run in the family having money that is not your's

• Haha
Anyone else I'm sure the HMRC would have baliffs knocking she's a joke

when she sells all this tat and get's these freebies does she have to put add etc on IG i thought peeps did but dont see anything?
If you screen shot it, you can report it to the Advertising Standards online and they investigate, it’s a form that takes 2 mins to fill out, I’ve done it a few times.

Does anyone know why her performing school isn’t on companies house?

so she is late with her accounts,to busy selling tat and begging and goes without saying keeping an eye on her cheating husband

Reactions: 6
Dan Osborne is following the disgusting Stephen Bear on Instagram 🥴

I would be mortified if my husband actively followed a sex predator.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.