Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mortifying 😳 especially the bit at the end when she pretends to be gets all gobby to the camera.
I cringed hardest when she ran back in the house squealing and laughing like an idiot. I thought it was the dogs but realised its her.

Reactions: 6
Dan Osborne 'threw freezing water' on Jacqueline Jossa while arguing # via http://dailym.ai/android

Dayummmm. So many things wrong with this! Does she think this is OK!?? 🤔
Also, it's a sign of a great marriage when you "can't be bothered" to argue.. what a shambles. She's so stupid

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That is awful and I think it’s really bad that as an influencer she’s putting that out there. So many young girls will see that as normal behaviour??

Spoiler alert Jac…relationships shouldn’t be this hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dan Osborne 'threw freezing water' on Jacqueline Jossa while arguing # via http://dailym.ai/android

Also, it's a sign of a great marriage when you "can't be bothered" to argue.. what a shambles. She's so stupid
Such a sham and far from normal behaviour. Cold water over your wife because she was in a mood? I’m constantly in a mood, but my husband would NEVER do anything like that. If anything, he’d try and get me in a good mood by taking the kids out for a bit 😂 we rarely argue due to past relationships (it’s not worth it when you’ve both been with tossers) but we have had a couple of arguments that we’ve sorted out by NOT throwing water on each other

Reactions: 7

Shes basically saying they've both emotionally checked out. I doubt the water thing was a light hearted attempt to break the tension too, more than a little spiteful 😔

Reactions: 7
Shes basically saying they've both emotionally checked out. I doubt the water thing was a light hearted attempt to break the tension too, more than a little spiteful 😔
It's so obvious he has checked out and he has checked out a long time ago. I don't know why she keeps holding on. It's like beating a dead horse 🐎

Reactions: 8
I haven’t posted on this thread before but saw the water story and was open mouthed at it. That is not normal behaviour at all and having someone like her l coming out and speaking like it is normal when she has a tonne of young female followers is quite dangerous, I am surprised women’s aid haven’t commented about it. And her saying she is pathetic when it comes to arguments, I bet that is from him. He is awful, anyone can see that.

Saw that article aswell, didn't really understand it or why she needs to share that!
•Sham marriage
•Oh we don't have those big fights anymore
•He loves to chase me when I'm just out of the shower I.e naked and totally a size 10!
•We are so happy
•I'm signalling to young girls it's OK to accept this behaviour
•It's not like he threw the water on a hot day by the pool to be silly, no he through it because I was in a mood and he has anger issues
•But Dan goes well with a chunky trainer 👟

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's sad that she thinks saying something like this makes her relatable when actually it's just really bleeping tragic that she thinks that is a normal relationship.

Poor cow. I hope she's started moving her money before the tit really hits the fan

Reactions: 8
Looking at the majority of the DM comments everyone is says he is abusing her by throwing water so I think she needs to do a lot of damage control in the PR sense.
I just hope she gets some self esteem back and leaves his cheating ass. We all heard the tape of him threatening his ex with being stabbed so it’s not just an allegation. Those poor kids growing up thinking parents who fight and cheat is normal 😢

Reactions: 4
Crying laughing at a comment on Daily Mail that says ‘what does the woman in the red and white dress got to do with them’ 🤣🤣🤣 obviously a dig at how over filtered and photoshopped the picture is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.