Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at these. So embarrassing. She’s like a giddy 13 year old school child who’s just spoken to a boy for the first time. Never does he ever post this kind of stuff about her or remotely try to promote her ITS ranges
I'm cringing for her. He never posts about her achievements like this! I bet loads of tickets are sold though, who wouldn't want to watch him getting punched 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm cringing for her. He never posts about her achievements like this! I bet loads of tickets are sold though, who wouldn't want to watch him getting punched 😂
I just can’t comprehend how you can so intensely idolise a serial cheat. Jac hun he tries to spend as much time as possible away from you and out of the house because you are incredibly annoying, there is nothing “inspiring” about it

Reactions: 16
I can relate to that. I know this isn't a rave thread but she really does deserve much better.
Or perhaps she doesn't know any better when she's basing her life choices on that Role Model of a "father"?

Cringing at these. So embarrassing. She’s like a giddy 13 year old school child who’s just spoken to a boy for the first time. Never does he ever post this kind of stuff about her or remotely try to promote her ITS ranges
So then. Could we fix him up with a bout against Carl Woods because he too "likes to punch" allegedly ;)

But honestly, how sad and desperate does she sound eulogising over this oaf who clearly does not give a tit about her?

She looks like such a moron when she poses!
Errrrmmm has she been to Turkey for the arse surgery or has she just been carving lard off various bits of her body with photoshop?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
😬😬 doesn't she have a shred of self respect? This guy has disrespected and betrayed her so many times, I'm sure she doesn't know the full extent to this day.. Yet she worships the ground he walks on. He never posts her

Reactions: 18
😬😬 doesn't she have a shred of self respect? This guy has disrespected and betrayed her so many times, I'm sure she doesn't know the full extent to this day.. Yet she worships the ground he walks on. He never posts her
I think he gaslights the absolute sh*t out of her. And she probably gets a positive reaction from him when she simpers all over him, either that or she’s hoping he’ll take the hint and repost her gushing so in a round-about sort of way, he’s putting her on his SM (but is really just posting about himself). It’s like begging for tiny morsel scraps of affection and acknowledgement when she knows deep down what an absolute twit he is.

Plus she’s probably scared that he’ll threaten her like he threatened his ex, and she’ll look stupid in the eyes of the public. Jac love, a leopard doesn’t change its spots: once a nasty aggressive self-obsessed cheater, always a nasty aggressive self-obsessed cheater.

Reactions: 18
I think he gaslights the absolute sh*t out of her. And she probably gets a positive reaction from him when she simpers all over him, either that or she’s hoping he’ll take the hint and repost her gushing so in a round-about sort of way, he’s putting her on his SM (but is really just posting about himself). It’s like begging for tiny morsel scraps of affection and acknowledgement when she knows deep down what an absolute twit he is.

Plus she’s probably scared that he’ll threaten her like he threatened his ex, and she’ll look stupid in the eyes of the public. Jac love, a leopard doesn’t change its spots: once a nasty aggressive self-obsessed cheater, always a nasty aggressive self-obsessed cheater.
He treats her like a stranger big time. Doesn't acknowledge her at all, never likes her photos. I bet he tells her everyday how lucky she is to him. The whole relationship is toxic from top to bottom.

Reactions: 13
They should all be marked ad!

Some of the necklaces are lovely but i wouldn't buy them because she's promoting them 🤷‍♀️

10 stories of spouting utter rubbish about this new jewellery and hasn’t written AD on a single one of them? I’m not too sure on the rules but I’m sure this is breaking them, does anyone know where it can be reported?

Reactions: 5
10 stories of spouting utter rubbish about this new jewellery and hasn’t written AD on a single one of them? I’m not too sure on the rules but I’m sure this is breaking them, does anyone know where it can be reported?
I'm just distracted by her Yoshi head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boxers normally have their coach/trainer etc in their corner, he’ll have a plethora of Lego people

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if I’m repeating here, but Jac now has a collaboration with Hot Diamonds jewellery brand

Reactions: 3
Howww embarassing!! 🤣 I am dying for her. "He makes me feel confident all the time" 😅😅 is that why he cheats with girls who have toned bodies and love the gym?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Who encourages their partner to NOT be healthier and fitter? Very obvious he enjoys being the ‘fit’ one in the relationship so she feels lucky to be with him. Very manipulative

Reactions: 22
Who encourages their partner to NOT be healthier and fitter? Very obvious he enjoys being the ‘fit’ one in the relationship so she feels lucky to be with him. Very manipulative
Or he just couldn't care less about her. Workout,don't work out its up to you, it's probably rolling his eyes behind her back

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.