Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats because he's never looking at her 🙄 bet his fav position is 🐕
This crap annoys me, stay with him, do what you want but don't spout shite.
Exactly. I really don't think he could care less. He's got the plain frumpy Mumsy type girl at home with the kids, and while he's out he has his fitness bunnies... Best of both worlds for Dan the Man. He's loving it.

Reactions: 14
Or is it because he thinks no one else would want her? 🤔
Loads of blokes would love to be with her and I bet he does everything he can to make her believe the opposite. I think that probably is why he discourages her diet/exercise - because 'gym bunnies' are his type he thinks her being like that would make more men fancy her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's so blinkered to not realise how toxic that is. Yea OK a partner should support you whatever but its clearly the thought of her toning up gaining confidence and leaving that's playing on Dan's mind

Reactions: 13
Agreed. He likes her that way because he wants to keep her down. She’s a beautiful girl and he knows full well that if she lost some weight/toned up she’d probably have a lot more confidence in herself to leave the waste that he is. Keep her feeling you are too good for her and she won’t go.

God all the opportunities she could have had and she’s thrown them all away for reality TV, sweatshop clothing deals and Dan bleeping Osborne.

Reactions: 29
Loads of blokes would love to be with her and I bet he does everything he can to make her believe the opposite. I think that probably is why he discourages her diet/exercise - because 'gym bunnies' are his type he thinks her being like that would make more men fancy her.
Omg I was completely shattered when I posted that 😂 worded it completely wrong lol but yes what I meant was he wants her to believe no one else would want her

Reactions: 6
I think she is bullshitting and making out he doesn’t care. He blatantly wishes she was slimmer and obsessed with the gym like him with a toned body. Her figure isn’t what he would usually go for. When they met she was quite little. Think he finds it hard that she isn’t bothered about her body and eats a lot of crap. He’s a shallow twit.

sad thing is no matter what size she is he will never keep it in his pants 🤢

Reactions: 12
I think she is bullshitting and making out he doesn’t care. He blatantly wishes she was slimmer and obsessed with the gym like him with a toned body. Her figure isn’t what he would usually go for. When they met she was quite little. Think he finds it hard that she isn’t bothered about her body and eats a lot of crap. He’s a shallow twit.

sad thing is no matter what size she is he will never keep it in his pants 🤢
That’s the real joke, he probably justifies the cheating to himself by saying well if she doesn’t take care of herself what does she expect, but even if she was an insanely toned size 6, he’d still wouldn’t be satisfied.

Reactions: 8
You only have to listen to that tape of him and his ex to know what he would be like if she ever moved on. Doesn’t want them but also doesn’t want anyone else to have them. It’s all control.

Reactions: 15
He already had Teddy by someone else and that did not stop him chucking a legover Jac did it? :(
True but it's different now. Maybe he's scared be won't see the girls and also don't forget Jacqueline and Teddy are really close aswell. He would be ruining that bond too.

Reactions: 3
It definitely must just be for the easy life - someone to do his washing, the housework, supports him financially, all the parties Jac plans and he gets to see the girls full time. And the house with a home gym and bar as well where he has his creepy friends round whenever he likes which he would have to give up. It’s so evident there’s no love between them, it’s just convenience for him

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She know’s all well what he gets up to, Puts up with it because she knows that Pity from the public means she gets spotlight in the media.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.