Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope that Dan puts something on the end of it. Yuck.........

Reactions: 3
Whenever Jac says something like “these tops are so easy to throw on” it just makes me laugh… tops don’t tend to be massively difficult to put on anyways? What does that even mean 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whenever Jac says something like “these tops are so easy to throw on” it just makes me laugh… tops don’t tend to be massively difficult to put on anyways? What does that even mean 😭😭😭
How exactly do you "Throw on" a top anyway? Does she stand in the corner like a starfish whilst Dan launches it at her a few dozen times before he gets pissed off then struts off moaning?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you post a filtered/airbrushed photo where you’ve made yourself about 5 times smaller alongside a video that shows your true size?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is why people comment on her weight on the social media of newspapers/magazines etc. Not because she's fat/awful looking because she isn't but because she edits herself to look so different then we see her in real life and it looks like she's put on 3 stone overnight. Her normal self is good enough it's sad she doesn't see that.

Reactions: 17
This is why people comment on her weight on the social media of newspapers/magazines etc. Not because she's fat/awful looking because she isn't but because she edits herself to look so different then we see her in real life and it looks like she's put on 3 stone overnight. Her normal self is good enough it's sad she doesn't see that.
100% this. If she was honest I think she'd probably get more engagement. Lots of women are in the 14/16/18/20. It really doesn't matter as long as the clothes fit.

Reactions: 11
Oh no she's now jumping on the period talk along with the Vile Vicky Pattison 🙄
I don't mind the period talk, at least it's a relatable subject.

I actually like those meals in her latest advert, but the ad doesn't make much sense, nor does her outfit.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t get it either, what has a house tour got to do with a pasta meal? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Saw that video she did in her house! As others have said why did she not at least make any attempt to today the sitting room! And she is never a size 10 or even 12 ! She has got very big in the rear end!!!! All that sitting around won’t help!!!, She really has let herself go in the last year. What a porker. 🐷🐷

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.