Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why they're still together, if Dan is that unhappy that he cheats all the time - just leave? Jac must have some low confidence or some trauma bonding there to keep her with him. It's quite weird.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why they're still together, if Dan is that unhappy that he cheats all the time - just leave? Jac must have some low confidence or some trauma bonding there to keep her with him. It's quite weird.
I think to begin with it’s because she genuinely loved him and hoped he’d change and now I think she’s just too embarrassed to admit defeat

Reactions: 13
I think to begin with it’s because she genuinely loved him and hoped he’d change and now I think she’s just too embarrassed to admit defeat
Yep. Sunken costs fallacy. Also she probably feels so tit about herself (that's why she edits herself so much) she thinks she won't get anyone else but he'll be with someone new playing happy family's with her kids within a few weeks, so she will stay. He'll leave her eventually when a better prospect comes along rather than someone who just wants a one night stand.

Reactions: 13
Did you find out what her views on him were?

WAS HE ANY GOOD?

That’s what I’m getting at. Getting right to the important stuff.
I'm sorry she didn't spill, I wa
The tea is hot more details

No wonder jac body edits
I was just a lowly person helping with the dog that starred in the show too! So very sorry no gossip on how good he was or otherwise!!

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry she didn't spill, I wa

I was just a lowly person helping with the dog that starred in the show too! So very sorry no gossip on how good he was or otherwise!!
Thank you anyway - the tea was hot!

Yep. Sunken costs fallacy. Also she probably feels so tit about herself (that's why she edits herself so much) she thinks she won't get anyone else but he'll be with someone new playing happy family's with her kids within a few weeks, so she will stay. He'll leave her eventually when a better prospect comes along rather than someone who just wants a one night stand.
I hope she find someone better who makes her realise how crappy he was so she doesn’t pine for him too much. It’s so hard to see the truth when you are the one in the middle of a crappy relationship

Reactions: 9
I can relate to that. I know this isn't a rave thread but she really does deserve much better.

Reactions: 9
I can relate to that. I know this isn't a rave thread but she really does deserve much better.
No she doesn't - she quite happily made a play for a bloke with a g/f and a baby. She's as horrible as he is. He cheats and she's too thick to realise that there is an open slot for a 'mistress' - the role she played before they married.

Reactions: 17
No she doesn't - she quite happily made a play for a bloke with a g/f and a baby. She's as horrible as he is. He cheats and she's too thick to realise that there is an open slot for a 'mistress' - the role she played before they married.
Exactly this
She loved being the mistress and winning Dan off Megan
But like you say there then becomes a vacancy to be filled ….

Reactions: 11
Agreed and if nothing else, she knows he's a filthy cheat and has stuck around this long. She's made her bed as far as I'm concerned, fancy breeding with such a rotter, some role model for those little girls. She knew who he was long before she got this involved, just have to look how he treated Teddy's mum. The other woman always thinks they will be the one to change a man because they think they are better than the previous girls, how did that pan out for you Jac? You could be the most stunning woman on earth and he'd still be sniffing in someone else's backyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah. That’s a great point. My judgemental bitchiness is allowed to return.
Also her thieving dad who she quite happily praises on SM. Be a little more discerning in your posts ffs Jac 😡

Reactions: 7
Yeah. That’s a great point. My judgemental bitchiness is allowed to return.
Also her thieving dad who she quite happily praises on SM. Be a little more discerning in your posts ffs Jac 😡
Yes, let's not forget him and his thieving... they are all as horrible as each other and dishonest.

Reactions: 5
I remember a quotation from a renowned philanderer when he married the long-term mistress.
"When you marry the mistress you create a vacancy............"
True enough :)

I remember a quotation from a renowned philanderer when he married the long-term mistress.
"When you marry the mistress you create a vacancy............"
True enough :)
Isn't it amazing how these scumbag men managed to get these women. I loathe the fact that these toe rags always try to turn it on the woman like they are some kind of mindless drone unable to resist.
That make men looks brainless and is just not true.

Reactions: 6
She looks like such a moron when she poses!
...and not an ounce of wool included - just hideous stuff that loses shape the moment you wash it. She looks simple. Oh, and I hate the word 'shackets' - so fuckin' chavy...

Reactions: 6
She looks like such a moron when she poses!
I HATE that pose that she does!!!! It honestly annoys me so much and I have no idea why, I think it’s because she does it for every outfit so I know it’s coming 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.