Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deluded herself into thinking that the “women” lead him astray.
This! She thinks women mature faster than men and its natural for men to look/want to sleep with lots of women so it's all the women's fault.

It's hard for me to understand because I'm completely the opposite. Women don't owe me anything, my husband does. Sure it'd be great if women didn't persue/see married/similar men but they have their reasons for doing so and only my husband needs to be faithful to me. If a naked women knocked on the door now asking for my husband so she can declare her undying love I'd be like 'honey, it's for you', either he can tell her no thanks or leave with her but if I try and prevent her talking to him, she will just do it when I not around and I'd rather know if he's loyal or not! Also, if he goes, what has she really 'won'? A cheat who will bounce as soon as another woman shows interest! However, I assume Jac convinces herself it's it's womens fault as a self-preservation thing, it's easier to put the fault on a woman you aren't married to than a man you are married to, live with and have children with. It's really sad but until/unless she is ready she will never see his faults and leave him and as they have kids it's possibly more difficult than if they didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This! She thinks women mature faster than men and its natural for men to look/want to sleep with lots of women so it's all the women's fault.

It's hard for me to understand because I'm completely the opposite. Women don't owe me anything, my husband does. Sure it'd be great if women didn't persue/see married/similar men but they have their reasons for doing so and only my husband needs to be faithful to me. If a naked women knocked on the door now asking for my husband so she can declare her undying love I'd be like 'honey, it's for you', either he can tell her no thanks or leave with her but if I try and prevent her talking to him, she will just do it when I not around and I'd rather know if he's loyal or not! Also, if he goes, what has she really 'won'? A cheat who will bounce as soon as another woman shows interest! However, I assume Jac convinces herself it's it's womens fault as a self-preservation thing, it's easier to put the fault on a woman you aren't married to than a man you are married to, live with and have children with. It's really sad but until/unless she is ready she will never see his faults and leave him and as they have kids it's possibly more difficult than if they didn't.
I also think it’s safe to say that Dan has abusive tendencies so there is a high chance that he is emotionally abusive to her. I would not be surprised at all. This would make it very hard for her to ever leave because he will have made her think she can’t live without him. I can believe he is jealous. Someone said why would he be jealous a few pages back. It’s irrelevant whether he loves her or not; it’s all about control.

Reactions: 18
I also think it’s safe to say that Dan has abusive tendencies so there is a high chance that he is emotionally abusive to her. I would not be surprised at all. This would make it very hard for her to ever leave because he will have made her think she can’t live without him. I can believe he is jealous. Someone said why would he be jealous a few pages back. It’s irrelevant whether he loves her or not; it’s all about control.
I agree with that, he seems to me to be the type who will find bad pics of her online and be like 'oh babe look what these arsehiles have done publishing this when you look shot when you usually look lovely and look at these comments saying you look tit, don't worry babe cos I will always love you even if other men think you're unattractive'

Reactions: 17
She's going to be doing a personal shop with one lucky winner at a local superdrug to me (I just read about it in the local rag). I like her, but not sure she's the best person to do beauty advice or shopping?

It's a decent superdrug though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's going to be doing a personal shop with one lucky winner at a local superdrug to me (I just read about it in the local rag). I like her, but not sure she's the best person to do beauty advice or shopping?

It's a decent superdrug though.
What do you like about her? What does it matter what kind of Superdrug it is?

Reactions: 2
What do you like about her? What does it matter what kind of Superdrug it is?
I like her because she seems more "normal" but I really wish she wouldn't edit her photos as there's nothing wrong with her body! I don't find her annoying like others on insta, although not a fan of the singing videos lol.

It's one with a beauty treatment place in and is quite big. Was quite impressed with the range of products when I visited. It hasn't long opened to be fair.

Reactions: 6
The outfit has been cut on-the-cheap because its too short in the body and thats why its become a crotch-chuffer. Either that or its Jac's weird shape thats deformed it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t wear this jac
Some of the clothes in the range are nice but others look awful, probably too small for her?

I think they are quite expensive for the material too, there was a dress that I liked but it was like 35 quid for 100% polyester. No thanks.

Reactions: 3
“The only reason why I do so many ad’s now is because I need the money”. Yes because we all *need* to live in £1m mansions and have a luxury lifestyle. She will never know the meaning of the word “needing” some money. This girl is so deluded it makes my head hurt. She also said “now I have a stable job with in the style”, like she couldn’t have persued a stable and respectable acting career after Eastenders?

Reactions: 10
Err this christening thing doesn't sit right with me.. Surely its about the actual church and service and life choice.. Yet all i see here is a big ole list of freebie party providers. She's shallow!

Reactions: 8
Err this christening thing doesn't sit right with me.. Surely its about the actual church and service and life choice.. Yet all i see here is a big ole list of freebie party providers. She's shallow!
Are they even religious? Also, a stable job with In The Style? You gotta laugh. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a few C of E schools around the corner to where they have moved to, so it was no doubt done to get the girls into better schools. It’s so disrespectful to genuine Christians who get christened for the real reasons, and not just for another excuse for a party and freebies.

Very coincidental that Dan hasn’t posted a single thing about the christening either, considering he posts about everything and this is a big event. We all know how many posts there would’ve been if it was Teddy’s event!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.