Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes why can't she see it with her own HUSBAND? While I also think some of them have been disrespectful these people have known each other a few weeks, they're not married to the girls.

Reactions: 11
Oh jac your whole life with Dan the man he has been massively disrespectful to you!!
That is your husband you are calling out you thick twit!!
So blinded you can’t see it!!

Reactions: 10
F3EAB3EB-5C07-422D-9ED8-67B2E5344C13.jpeg

WHY are the floor tiles uneven on the sides. This would drive me maaaaaaad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't mind jac but can't stand him I really don't get whst why she decided to stay with him

Reactions: 4
I think she is the most basic of witches. Today she is ‘taking us on the journey’ of hello bleeping fresh. What journey? It’s a food delivery service! And she is ‘CO-llaborating’ with them. Well done Jac love, it’s ‘collaborating’. Que her losing 5 pounds, feeling’super super healthy’ and then gorging on free food from Sheesh for a week and wondering why people call her a bigger girl. Urgh!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she is the most basic of witches. Today she is ‘taking us on the journey’ of hello bleeping fresh. What journey? It’s a food delivery service! And she is ‘CO-llaborating’ with them. Well done Jac love, it’s ‘collaborating’. Que her losing 5 pounds, feeling’super super healthy’ and then gorging on free food from Sheesh for a week and wondering why people call her a bigger girl. Urgh!
She needs to cook actual real food for her kids. These freebie meals are in no way cooking. Make cakes with them, pizzas - they love bleeping pizzas! Do wraps with them - anything! Get them involved with lovely colour veg and fruit. At this age they will get to enjoy all sorts of stuff if you just try and make it fun. I'm sure there are kids books aimed at getting them to cook.

Reactions: 6
She needs to cook actual real food for her kids. These freebie meals are in no way cooking. Make cakes with them, pizzas - they love bleeping pizzas! Do wraps with them - anything! Get them involved with lovely colour veg and fruit. At this age they will get to enjoy all sorts of stuff if you just try and make it fun. I'm sure there are kids books aimed at getting them to cook.
That would mean paying for the food herself though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ alone knows why her husband suddenly thinks he understands virology and how vaccines work, he looks like he'd struggle to find his arse with both hands and a map.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Christ alone knows why her husband suddenly thinks he understands virology and how vaccines work, he looks like he'd struggle to find his arse with both hands and a map.
That's cos he's not an instamodel or similar, he manages to find their arses just fine.

• Haha
Back at it again with the rants about love island and why the men can’t just “take ownership” when they’ve done something wrong… you mean the same way your husband lied to you about having a threesome for months and begged the other girls to lie about it too?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She seems to be posting photos of Dan’s Son recently, I always assumed she wasn’t allowed to.

Reactions: 4
Back at it again with the rants about love island and why the men can’t just “take ownership” when they’ve done something wrong… you mean the same way your husband lied to you about having a threesome for months and begged the other girls to lie about it too?
It’s incredible isn’t it? Do you think she actually believes her husband is innocent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.