Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a few C of E schools around the corner to where they have moved to, so it was no doubt done to get the girls into better schools. It’s so disrespectful to genuine Christians who get christened for the real reasons, and not just for another excuse for a party and freebies.

Very coincidental that Dan hasn’t posted a single thing about the christening either, considering he posts about everything and this is a big event. We all know how many posts there would’ve been if it was Teddy’s event!
Normally it's Catholic schools who ask for things like this, C of E are usually less fussy (at least the one I worked in was)

I find people treat Christening as a rite of passage, I'm a church bell ringer and have been part of Christenings of families/children who have very little to do with church. I don't have an issue with it as I'm not Christian.

Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to do it, but most of them don't post a long list of freebies, as you say!

Reactions: 8
She always seems irritated when doing her ads. Like she wants to feck the item out the window. She has to be the least genuine person on Instagram. She’s not being herself at all . It’s so forced and fake. Why can’t she just be herself . Surely that’s what she won the jungle thing for??

Reactions: 4
Her ads are just so bad!! So disingenuous and fake!!
abd I agreeeirh whoever said the christening gmess cringe. Clearly a load of gifted party tat

Reactions: 2
There’s a few C of E schools around the corner to where they have moved to, so it was no doubt done to get the girls into better schools. It’s so disrespectful to genuine Christians who get christened for the real reasons, and not just for another excuse for a party and freebies.

Very coincidental that Dan hasn’t posted a single thing about the christening either, considering he posts about everything and this is a big event. We all know how many posts there would’ve been if it was Teddy’s event!
Ahh ok..yeah the schools thing makes sense. 🙄😤

Reactions: 1
She’s such a bullshitter… ‘I only advertise products I use 24/7 in my own home’. What like the pasta meals, when we know she doesn’t cook and the hob cleaner when the hob still had the sticker on it! head!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a bullshitter… ‘I only advertise products I use 24/7 in my own home’. What like the pasta meals, when we know she doesn’t cook and the hob cleaner when the hob still had the sticker on it! head!
The pasta meals take 5 minutes in the microwave. They're actually really nice but don't need any cooking skills.

Reactions: 3
Normally it's Catholic schools who ask for things like this, C of E are usually less fussy (at least the one I worked in was)

I find people treat Christening as a rite of passage, I'm a church bell ringer and have been part of Christenings of families/children who have very little to do with church. I don't have an issue with it as I'm not Christian.

Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to do it, but most of them don't post a long list of freebies, as you say!
So I just had a look and it is a catholic school that Ella has just moved to (great protection Dan uploading pics in uniform!). It’s the only outstanding primary in their catchment area, so makes sense as the only reason why they got christened. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me.

Reactions: 17
Danlie's story out with his family. He mentioned his mum, brother and kids and doesn't mention his wife.

Reactions: 2
Don’t really follow her, just nosey now and then, is she pregnant?

DC51E23A-E935-4484-8109-B00156C8C657.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.