Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how fuming dan is about needing to be double jabbed to go into nightclubs after showing such strong anti-vax views. Where is he gonna pull other women to cheat on Jac with now?!🤣
For such anti vaccer idiot he certainly has a little prick 🤪

I just loathe him

Reactions: 5
She's trying way too hard to look like something she is not! She looks ridiculous, especially when we all know what she looks like without all the filters and editing.

Reactions: 9
The comparison between this photo and these pics from the Daily Mail…
The hell she look like
Sorry but she just has absolutely zero sense of style
The only time she looks half decent is in some of her ITS range but that’s still saying something!!

Reactions: 7
It's a shame she filters herself so much she looks fine naturally I'd have more respect for her embracing her natural body that editing herself into something which doesn't resemble her. I know she choses to be with Dan but honestly her self esteem must be so low

Reactions: 10
I actually watched her live this morning...she was in her car outside Costco waiting for it to open. She seems quite stupid. She was talking gibberish about the football and saying how nervous she was and mentioned that she's having people round for the footy etc. But she just seems very simple and dumb. I feel a bit sorry for her. She must live in a world of delusion.....does she not realise her hubby is out knobbing all over the place?!
Jackie Brown this isn't aimed at you.....but I just don't get why people 'watch her live'? She's a nobody sitting in her car talking, who gives a tit?
If there were no views then these so called celebs wouldn't bother. I just don't understand why she us watched at all, it just encourages the nonsense.
Sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 6
Jackie Brown this isn't aimed at you.....but I just don't get why people 'watch her live'? She's a nobody sitting in her car talking, who gives a tit?
If there were no views then these so called celebs wouldn't bother. I just don't understand why she us watched at all, it just encourages the nonsense.
Sorry for the rant!
No, I totally get it. I recently started following her out of curiosity and she goes live a lot. That day I saw the insta alert and decided to have a watch. Pure tripe and gibberish! 😂 She had a couple thousand watching her though the number tailed off the longer she talked lol.

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂
Oh the irony of Jossa’s little rant about the men on love island and how ‘disrespectful’ they are to the women on there!

one of her team really should have a word and explain that she comes across as vulgar, chavvy and uneducated.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂😂
Oh the irony of Jossa’s little rant about the men on love island and how ‘disrespectful’ they are to the women on there!

one of her team really should have a word and explain that she comes across as vulgar, chavvy and uneducated.
I haven't seen her rant but while I agree the boys on LI are disrespectful to the girls, I would 'couple up' with any of them over her Randy Rodney. She needs to reflect on her own relationship because she can clearly see it in other people's!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.