Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like some of those dresses but they'll be about 40 quid for 100% polyester..

Not impressed with the make up artist used on the set - she's got a foundation line again!

Reactions: 3
I like some of those dresses but they'll be about 40 quid for 100% polyester..

Not impressed with the make up artist used on the set - she's got a foundation line again!
She also looks nothing like herself... oh and you mean she isn't really a Ronseal shed colour? The quality of the clothing is known to be utterly dire and cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More party gear in the garden for the kids!! 🙄 they literally lead a gifted lifestyle. It will get to a point where those girls expect more and more, no birthdays will be special when you get a ‘going back to school party’ because you’d parents are advertising some gifted stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s there an extra part to this dress or has her finger been photoshopped off? 😂😂😂

A0244747-24F4-4B60-B507-ACD9C9E2F8E6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s there an extra part to this dress or has her finger been photoshopped off? 😂😂😂

View attachment 720078
You know what else is flattering? Filters. 🙄
The dress will look like crap in real life. Thin, highly flammable, and it looks like the kind of thing a heavy drinking middle aged divorcee would wear (no shame - I don’t drink heavily but otherwise I’ve just described myself)

She should be embarrassed at the tat she tries to flog

edited to add - didn’t notice the half finger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen Jac Jossa and Dan Osborne with a mini tribe at Peterborough A1 services, I hate myself for saying this but he is a good looking lad - not my normal type at all but very Eye catching. Really tall - I'm 5'8. She was sat down so couldn't see much

• Sick
Just seen Jac Jossa and Dan Osborne with a mini tribe at Peterborough A1 services, I hate myself for saying this but he is a good looking lad - not my normal type at all but very Eye catching. Really tall - I'm 5'8. She was sat down so couldn't see much
I used to think he was well fit when he joined towie. Then all the news started coming out about him now I hang my head in shame 🤣

• Haha
She might have been standing but you would never know with the number of chips she carries on her shoulders... a virtual hodful...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to think he was well fit when he joined towie. Then all the news started coming out about him now I hang my head in shame 🤣
He's got very nice eyes..... I feel dirty. I'm so ashamed of myself.
Worst thing is I'm in the background of her story on insta 😂 chowing on KFC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He's an absolute identikit twunt. Terrifying Simon Cowell veneers? Check
Wears trousers that are too short with boat shoes/loafers? Check
Hairline that looks drawn on? Check
Illiterate neanderthal with a brain the size of a crumb?
CHECK.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He comes across as the sort of person who would laugh at an old person if they fell over on the street instead of helping them. Just a nasty bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Any chemistry between the two of them ?

Reactions: 3
Any chemistry between the two of them ?
They honestly just seemed like a normal family, it was some one I was with who pointed out 'they've got a lot of kids' and that the guy had a blue Arsenal shirt on - we are Spurs - when I looked I clocked it was Dan and he saw me *insert eye roll*
He was fetching food from various outlets while she kept an eye on the tribe. Just like any family really. Sorry nothing more piping hot!

He's an absolute identikit twunt. Terrifying Simon Cowell veneers? Check
Wears trousers that are too short with boat shoes/loafers? Check
Hairline that looks drawn on? Check
Illiterate neanderthal with a brain the size of a crumb?
CHECK.
And that's why I'm so cross with myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They honestly just seemed like a normal family, it was some one I was with who pointed out 'they've got a lot of kids' and that the guy had a blue Arsenal shirt on - we are Spurs - when I looked I clocked it was Dan and he saw me *insert eye roll*
He was fetching food from various outlets while she kept an eye on the tribe. Just like any family really. Sorry nothing more piping hot!

And that's why I'm so cross with myself.
I’ve met Dan
In real life he is a really good looking man!
Not gunna lie.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.