Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he really comparing a stranger handing you a drink in a bar to a vaccine that has been created by experts who know what they’re doing?!
I wonder if he would say the same for the BCG jab, MMR, polio etc that babies have to stop them dying and then passing it on to children who cannot have these jabs?
He's copied that from somewhere - it is too profound for him. He's probably still trying to work it out.... 'free drink errrm...duck it <downs it in one>'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he really comparing a stranger handing you a drink in a bar to a vaccine that has been created by experts who know what they’re doing?!
I wonder if he would say the same for the BCG jab, MMR, polio etc that babies have to stop them dying and then passing it on to children who cannot have these jabs?
He is so thick to think there's any sort of equivalency 🤦🏻‍♀️ he's just irate because he can't sleep with anyone other than his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He wouldn't even take the drink he'd just ignore it and try and shag who ever is giving it to him 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the tool that can’t even work out how to use contraception!!!
Get in the bin you hood puller🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he going on like going into night clubs is a human right and the government are breaching that? Everyone still has full choice whether they want to get the vaccine or not, but it is just a policy to be able to enter clubs. The same way night clubs have dress codes, if you want to enter, the policy is there. Yet we all still have free choice to wear what we want. Does he think that dress codes to get into places is “blackmail” too?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is he going on like going into night clubs is a human right and the government are breaching that? Everyone still has full choice whether they want to get the vaccine or not, but it is just a policy to be able to enter clubs. The same way night clubs have dress codes, if you want to enter, the policy is there. Yet we all still have free choice to wear what we want. Does he think that dress codes to get into places is “blackmail” too?
He'd fail - he doesn't do 'smart'...

Reactions: 3
looking for a free holiday,ever bloody day is a holiday for this family
and looking fora cottage with a pool,hate to tell you jac but most cottages dont have pools unlike your home,

next she will be asking where to get a bottle of milk as im sure she will get it as a freebie as she dosent seem to pay for anything

Doesn’t she talk funny like the way her mouth moves… I’ve never noticed before

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder have they cooked in that fancy ass kitchen yet. They probably haven't even taken the plastic wrapping off the cooker yet!

I wonder have they cooked in that fancy ass kitchen yet. They probably haven't even taken the plastic wrapping off the cooker yet!
Probably still has the stickers on like it did when she done that awful flash ad

• Haha
Does anyone know the rules on planning permission for their bar in the garden? I’ve searched their address in on Basildon council’s website and they definitely don’t have any, but I’m sure I’ve heard stories where people have had to take down treehouses as no permission.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the rules on planning permission for their bar in the garden? I’ve searched their address in on Basildon council’s website and they definitely don’t have any, but I’m sure I’ve heard stories where people have had to take down treehouses as no permission.
I think the Beckhams nearly fell foul with their treehouse erection <ooh err Mrs>...

• Haha
If you have concerns there will be a form on Basildon councils website that you can fill in to report it and they will look into it. If it’s a separate building it depends what facilities it has as to whether it needs permission. That’s a really built up area and I’m really surprised the neighbours haven’t asked questions of the Council as to the amount of work done in the rear of that property.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.