Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can see from some of the videos of the garden that it’s not far from other houses. So inconsiderate. You can guarantee that they think there are too celebs there! I noticed Their fences are the highest of all of them surrounding lol
new to the thread but I know where she lives and it’s on a main road with lots of houses around, I’d be fuming if I were their neighbour!I think quite a lot of the neighbours are elderly though - it’s the sort of road where they have lots of bungalows that get knocked down once they pass and then big houses are built on top

Reactions: 4
new to the thread but I know where she lives and it’s on a main road with lots of houses around, I’d be fuming if I were their neighbour!I think quite a lot of the neighbours are elderly though - it’s the sort of road where they have lots of bungalows that get knocked down once they pass and then big houses are built on top
Yeah that’s exactly what happened with their house - it used to be a bungalow but got built on a few years back. Their house isn’t very fitting with the road.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Handy to have lots of houses around in case Dan needs to pop into the neighbours for a cup of shagging, sorry, sugar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Early next thread title contender bet Jac really wanted to move to a remote place 😆
Errm it has to contain the words 'looks good with a chunky trainer' sorry...

Like: New Thread Suggestion:

Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #6 Tyson the attack dog looks good with a chunky trainer'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Errm it has to contain the words 'looks good with a chunky trainer' sorry...

Like: New Thread Suggestion:

Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #6 Tyson the attack dog looks good with a chunky trainer'
Everything looks good with a chunky trainer including Dan the man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I admittedly love the look of jaq josas lines from in the style but why does it have to be so cheap, tacky and overpriced. I would be embarrassed to sell such poor quality stuff and basically scam my fans. She makes the clothes look quite nice but they turn up vile. I got a couple of her outfits when she first started ages ago and it was awful when it arrived and I always see people posting about how awful they are still. How can she proudly sell actual crap?

Reactions: 7
I admittedly love the look of jaq josas lines from in the style but why does it have to be so cheap, tacky and overpriced. I would be embarrassed to sell such poor quality stuff and basically scam my fans. She makes the clothes look quite nice but they turn up vile. I got a couple of her outfits when she first started ages ago and it was awful when it arrived and I always see people posting about how awful they are still. How can she proudly sell actual crap?
Coz they pay her? Pay peanuts buy twice as they say. Search out a better range... good luck :)

Reactions: 2
Coz they pay her? Pay peanuts buy twice as they say. Search out a better range... good luck :)
Its just embarrassing as duck for her to scam her fans like that. There should be a law about selling this crap and literally scamming people but I guess it shows how desperate she is for easy money that she is willing to lose all respect from people who look up to her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Its just embarrassing as duck for her to scam her fans like that. There should be a law about selling this crap and literally scamming people but I guess it shows how desperate she is for easy money that she is willing to lose all respect from people who look up to her 🤷🏼‍♀️
No way of reviewing them via Trustpilot or similar where you can vent your spleen?

I meant to ask... what is it that you look up to her about? She's married to a bloke who physically attacked his ex (the mother of his son) and Danlie has cheated on her countless times... she is a doormat.

all the inthestyle stuff is naff! Shame on all the celebs that sell their tat …

Reactions: 5
Imagine she has done an H&M order THAT big full of “summer clothes and casual bits” directly after dropping how many ITS ranges of… summer clothes and casual bits…? Even she knows her own range is cheap tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow I didnt realise she was renting. Must have cost a fortune in rent. It’s not like she couldn’t get a mortgage so wonder why she did that! It was in excellent condition for a rental!

They rented before. £1.2mil - just google it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.