Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez just watched her stories and there were ads for Rana food, ITS crap clothes, and the flash spray. Then a bit of content about her losing her mum in a garden centre. And she took her mask down to tell the camera just in case we couldnā€™t hear through a small piece of cloth. Boring as duck who would watch this tit and buy what she is selling??

Reactions: 8
She can try to convince and fool us all (it'll never happen) but she'll never fully convince herself that a new home is "new beginnings" - the only way they'll have a fresh start is if DanIEL has his wandering cock removed! šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

Urgh, and I dislike her smug AF smile - she's got NOTHING to be smug about with her lying, cheating husband and feral children she seems to be completely disinterested in bringing up well and educating! šŸ˜”
She was right about the Wanky home account!

Reactions: 1
Jeez just watched her stories and there were ads for Rana food, ITS crap clothes, and the flash spray. Then a bit of content about her losing her mum in a garden centre. And she took her mask down to tell the camera just in case we couldnā€™t hear through a small piece of cloth. Boring as duck who would watch this tit and buy what she is selling??
Almost 30 and videoing herself saying she's lost her mummy in the shop šŸ˜…šŸ˜… if that doesn't indicate a child like brain ,I don't know what does

Reactions: 7
Clip is revealing like I said before Iā€™ve known people like him before he is one of those types that tries bully/coercively control to crush girls self esteem so they donā€™t leave. Whilst some have their doubts on her I would be stunned if Jossa wasnā€™t a victim of this too. Got to feel sorry for her and her kids. The persona is probably a front to convince herself she is doing ok....

Just a little reminder of what this creep/adulterer is capable of. Run ladies run!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
As sad and bizzaree if May sound jac will stay with him because it keeps her in the news.. even if itā€™s bad news. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø What a sad way to live

Reactions: 4
Clip is revealing like I said before Iā€™ve known people like him before he is one of those types that tries bully/coercively control to crush girls self esteem so they donā€™t leave. Whilst some have their doubts on her I would be stunned if Jossa wasnā€™t a victim of this too. Got to feel sorry for her and her kids. The persona is probably a front to convince herself she is doing ok....
Exactly, he was probably telling Jac loads of lies about his ex being a psycho who treated him badly, and tricked him into getting her pregnant. Probably saying she was always two timing him. Saying he never loved Megan.
Apparently Dan was flavor of the month till Megan recorded him. I'd say people didn't believe her, that is why she had to record the call to prove what he was like.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, he was probably telling Jac loads of lies about his ex being a psycho who treated him badly, and tricked him into getting her pregnant. Probably saying she was always two timing him. Saying he never loved Megan.
Apparently Dan was flavor of the month till Megan recorded him. I'd say people didn't believe her, that is why she had to record the call to prove what he was like.
I recall her being upset because he was bragging that the police were asking for pictures with him and his autograph when she reported him to the police. Just shows how seriously a lot of male police take domestic abuse doesnt it. And she even had the voice recordings to prove it?!? Not only that but she then had to deal with jacqueline slating her online and then Danā€™s dad saying this...
According to The Sun, he posted to his son on Facebook: ā€œYou are worth a million of Megan and Pam [Megan's mum], the old dog is loading the bullets for the little munter to fire.
ā€œPure 100% scum of the earth. woman, great role model.
ā€œNasty, horrible little people who think they are clever trying to use violence on a good man, tut tut, you should be ashamed of yourself.ā€

Blows your mind doesnt it. This was after she recorded Dan saying the following...
Dan Osborne recently featured on a leaked tape in which he told ex Megan Tomlin, the mother of his 14-month-old son Teddy, that he would stick a knife in her if she slept with another man.
The Only Way Is Essex star went on to call the young mum a "dirty little c" and told her to "go f yourself," after seemingly denying his relationship with EastEnders actress Jacqueline Jossa, whom was pregnant with daughter Ella Selina at the time the tape was recorded.

And instead of being outraged by his behaviour Jac and his family all stood by the pampered little prick. She is as vile as he is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I canā€™t remember what Megan looks like! Even though Jac gets on my tits, I think sheā€™s much more attractive than Lucy Meck and Gabby Allen
I totally agree. I think that Gabby is the least attractive of any of these women by a very long way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.