Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember what Megan looks like! Even though Jac gets on my tits, I think she’s much more attractive than Lucy Meck and Gabby Allen
I think Megan, Jac, Lucy and Gabby are all attractive, why they've all boinked Riddled Rodders is an absolute bleeping mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think for me it's Jac's personality that just massively lets her down. I can't with childish ways

Reactions: 12
I think for me it's Jac's personality that just massively lets her down. I can't with childish ways
Agreed! I dont think there is anything wrong with her looks and size. She puts fake tan on awfully, and doesnt dress well but thats her prerogative. However what I have an issue with is what a negative role model she is to young girls and how she portrays her relationship and marriage as something to be aspired to. We should be about female empowerment and being respected in a relationship and knowing your self worth. Not trying to teach girls not to put up with bullshit behaviour and sugarcoating toxic relationships. We preach to young boys and girls about safe sex but here we have a woman who has committed herself to one man who openly and repeatedly cheats on her and has unprotected sex with other women he has just met (sometimes several at the same time), and she welcomes him into her bed time and time again exposing herself to god knows what every time she sleeps with him and acts like its something to be proud of. Also when her daughters are older and their partners cheat on them or are threatening and abusive to them is she going to excuse the behaviour away? Tell them to shout at the partners but ultimately take them back because they just cant help themselves and because she continuously allows it with their dad so they should too? If she wants to flog her tat and cheap wares online then fine but god if she could just stop with the embarrassing pictures of her and that stupid prat. They make a complete mockery of marriage for a start and any pictures of them on magazines should come with a warning below to young girls and boys saying “this is an unhealthy, unstable and toxic relationship but jac and dan are together due to their dependency issues, insecurities and low levels of self respect, not because this is an example of what love should ever look like.”

Reactions: 16

Once a cheat always a cheat

Once a cheat always a cheat. And old article but he couldn't have cared that much for Jacqueline. He's very clearly kissing her.
Old article but the principles remain

Reactions: 2
Thanks nosey and liar liar! She’s attractive isn’t she, do we know if she’s with anyone else? I bet she hates the fact that she still has to be in contact with that knob for Teddy

Reactions: 6
Thanks nosey and liar liar! She’s attractive isn’t she, do we know if she’s with anyone else? I bet she hates the fact that she still has to be in contact with that knob for Teddy
She stays very private so I'm unsure about her relationship status. I think she still works as a teacher. Megan was always too good for Danlie

Reactions: 6
If she is she won't have gone the z-leb route again. She's a teacher and apparently well-respected. How he got her I have no idea.

Reactions: 4
Does she not realise how much tit she actually talks?? First she can remember primary school
But not secondary school. So she thinks she has short term memory loss…Jac you are 28, secondary school was a long time ago so wouldn’t be your short term memory! Then she can remember things from 10 years ago… so when you were 18? Thought you couldn’t remember secondary school? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember what Megan looks like! Even though Jac gets on my tits, I think she’s much more attractive than Lucy Meck and Gabby Allen
Better than Lucy yes she is so fake! Nothing natural about her, Jac at least has been blessed with some good features.
Gabby tho 🥵 she is unreal figure wise and Dans cup of tea, fit in more ways than one, could go for hours in a sesh I imagine 😂 5mins on top and I'm fcking dying 🤪

• Haha
Better than Lucy yes she is so fake! Nothing natural about her, Jac at least has been blessed with some good features.
Gabby tho 🥵 she is unreal figure wise and Dans cup of tea, fit in more ways than one, could go for hours in a sesh I imagine 😂 5mins on top and I'm fcking dying 🤪
Somehow I just can't picture Jac in the same position 🤣 she doesn't come across as sexually attractive and maybe that's why Dan looks elsewhere

Reactions: 5
Someone brought up a couple of threads ago about how it must kill Dan to have lost Megan and I fully agree. She is ‘the one that got away’ which is always alluring for anyone, plus she is the father of his boy who he definitely is more connected with.

Also, I fully believe Jac got pregnant on purpose to keep him. Teddy was around 12 weeks old when she fell pregnant 🤯 he was just a newborn. To be honest I hate Dan as much as the next person but you couldn’t blame him for losing respect for Jac after that. She was too easy and nobody wants that, especially some jumped up Essex playboy 🙊

Megan kind of looks like Imogen Thomas from Big Brother. I bet she can't wait until Teddy is old enough so that she doesn't have to see Dan again.

Someone brought up a couple of threads ago about how it must kill Dan to have lost Megan and I fully agree. She is ‘the one that got away’ which is always alluring for anyone, plus she is the father of his boy who he definitely is more connected with.

Also, I fully believe Jac got pregnant on purpose to keep him. Teddy was around 12 weeks old when she fell pregnant 🤯 he was just a newborn. To be honest I hate Dan as much as the next person but you couldn’t blame him for losing respect for Jac after that. She was too easy and nobody wants that, especially some jumped up Essex playboy 🙊
Whilst it may be that she got pregnant on purpose - SO DID HE! It takes two!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.