Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised no one picked up on this 😂😂 is she so busy that she can’t even double check what it says? It makes me laugh that she actually leaves it on 😂

View attachment 258789
I wonder if she's dyslexic? She can't be that short of time to keep making these mistakes. "Swipe up not to shop" " don't go buy your tickets". Anyone would think she does it on purpose with the stuff she writes. Even worse when it's an AD FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooh I didnt know these 2 had threads! I've some catching up to do but my opinion in a nutshell...
I had only started following Dan as I thought he was quite funny & of course looked the part, then the tit storm happened!! Affairs, pregnancy, Big Brother, I have tried to follow Jac but I just cant stand her, shes is soooo very immature, mind you so is he now.

We all know he cheated on her and I've said before she is such a plain jane...that's not saying she isnt pretty she definitely is, but she is married to someone originally from the cast of towie, he doesn't want mumsy, he wants someone sexy and excuse my bluntness but that he looks at and cant wait to F......Enter Gabby to name one (the sexual tension in that BB house was intense) he may have had this initially with Jac considering she was pg in no time but hes not after playing happy families 24/7.

The jungle has definitely changed the dynamics, he has had to come clean and her new found confidence (income) means she is now in the driving seat for the most part, she wears more make up now than she ever did, he will have taken a hit on his business's due to covid.

One of her last posts of him and her and some caption like 'mine' yea hes yours now cause no one wants him, every girl knows what he is like, he also enjoys spending your income so your a meal ticket, but yea hes alls yours, think for once your safe Jac, hes lost his charm.
Obvs just my opinion!
I agree with what you just said. It's the harsh truth that he's just not attracted to her body type and trends to stray towards fitter, toned girls. I want to add onto it:

A part of me also thinks that he caused this. I don't think he wants her to be attractive. She never had weight issues before she was with him. He buys her the world's ugliest sandals to wear. He knew how ugly those monstrosities were when he bought them, I mean look at them! I think he did it to deter other men off what is "his." I also specifically remember him buying her sweets and dozens of doughnuts after she won I'm a Celeb. I don't know why that stood out to me, I just thought he was fattening her up. A person that takes fitness seriously doesn't buy food like that. He could have bought her anything else. Looking at his bodybuild, there's no way he's eating the junk. He's somebody that counts his macros to maintain his muscle mass.

I think it may be subconscious, so she doesn't get away like Megan Tomlin did. The Megan tapes revealed how controlling he is and thinks he owns his exes.

As much as she got pregnant to keep him, he got her pregnant to keep her and not let her get away like the last one did.

Subconsciously he wants her to be unattractive so she doesn't leave. Consciously, he's not attracted to her body type.

Reactions: 24
I agree with what you just said. It's the harsh truth that he's just not attracted to her body type and trends to stray towards fitter, toned girls. I want to add onto it:

A part of me also thinks that he caused this. I don't think he wants her to be attractive. She never had weight issues before she was with him. He buys her the world's ugliest sandals to wear. He knew how ugly those monstrosities were when he bought them, I mean look at them! I think he did it to deter other men off what is "his." I also specifically remember him buying her sweets and dozens of doughnuts after she won I'm a Celeb. I don't know why that stood out to me, I just thought he was fattening her up. A person that takes fitness seriously doesn't buy food like that. He could have bought her anything else. Looking at his bodybuild, there's no way he's eating the junk. He's somebody that counts his macros to maintain his muscle mass.

I think it may be subconscious, so she doesn't get away like Megan Tomlin did. The Megan tapes revealed how controlling he is and thinks he owns his exes.

As much as she got pregnant to keep him, he got her pregnant to keep her and not let her get away like the last one did.

Subconsciously he wants her to be unattractive so she doesn't leave. Consciously, he's not attracted to her body type.
That is a good point, as a gym fanatic there is no way he is eating like that. I can see where you are coming from regarding his control and I think you can tell he has knocked her confidence, he has her the way he needs her, predictable and never going to leave him, he cheats, he doesn't even care as he knows she will stay. They argue he knows he can win her round.
He definitely has a type and it's not her unfortunately, maybe for periods of time when it suits and hes doing his doting husband please trust me bit, but hes probably day dreaming of Gabby underneath it all.

Reactions: 10

Couldn’t agree with this any more 👏🏻👏🏻
She knew she was piling on the weight that’s why she’s trying to slim herself down. I’ve always liked Lauren since she was in eastenders
And even more so on I’m a celeb as she reminded me of me a lot and my husband agreed just the way she is and the way she spoke 😂
But since she’s signed with in the style she’s changed a lot! I liked her without all the make up and the fake hair fake tan it doesn’t suit her at all! She’s more down to earth than that. She’s trying too hard to be in the same league as Dan and I think she knows he’ll just go off again!
but I’d love for her to leave him tbh she can do so much better than him!

Reactions: 6
She knew she was piling on the weight that’s why she’s trying to slim herself down. I’ve always liked Lauren since she was in eastenders
And even more so on I’m a celeb as she reminded me of me a lot and my husband agreed just the way she is and the way she spoke 😂
But since she’s signed with in the style she’s changed a lot! I liked her without all the make up and the fake hair fake tan it doesn’t suit her at all! She’s more down to earth than that. She’s trying too hard to be in the same league as Dan and I think she knows he’ll just go off again!
I dont like all the make up, it's just so obvious it's not her style. It's well done and she looks so good but she is happier(from the little I've seen) make up free and a gym set or comfies on.
Also one look at Gabbys/Alexandra's page and you can see why she is trying to slim. That makes me sad for her, it must be terrible to feel that pressure.

I think she’s changed since she signed up with In The Style because for some reason she really relishes the ‘celeb’ lifestyle. Look how much she obsesses over the Kardashians.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she leave him for a bit over lockdown? I seem to remember her moving in with her mum? What happened with that?

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she leave him for a bit over lockdown? I seem to remember her moving in with her mum? What happened with that?
I remember because she went radio silent for about a week. They weren’t on a break or anything, she just needed space - which is basically a break 🙄

I remember because she went radio silent for about a week. They weren’t on a break or anything, she just needed space - which is basically a break 🙄
She was also about to launch her new range so for me it was a publicity stunt, the papers ate it up, they featured almost everyday that week, that will naturally drive people to their profiles for a nosey & maybe a follow.

Jacqueline's life is so embarrassing. Every thing she does makes me cringe. From her HI Lovers, to her instragram photos and stories, to her forced relationship with DanLIE and her airbrushed to oblivion photos. She's just another level annoying.

Reactions: 7
She did, then when the story broke she moved back home and took lots of fake "we're happy" pictures.

I wish she would dump him and find someone that'll love her unconditionally, no matter her size. A man in love would be grateful to come home to his beautiful wife and kids each day... and she is beautiful. She needs to stop the photoshop, and lies about her size. That's what I can't stand about her.

Reactions: 10
This girl honestly bleeping winds me right up... Article from daily mail today where she looks 'incredible and vows to embrace her plus size body'. Sure the photos are still photoshopped love and she's hardly bleeping plus size without photoshop. Jesus she just needs to step away from the editing. And how many times has she said she's gonna embrace her body??🙄🙄 Idiot
The Daily Mail gets paid to print these gushing adjectives. There is nothing incredible about her body as she has a normal body, but she wants to draw attention to it, making out that she works hard to maintain it when she just pulls on gym wear and take pics.

Reactions: 1
So Dan has gone with Jac for her launch, but has spent it shopping and in the hotel room - not actually with her 🤔

Reactions: 1
Genuine question - what is this outfit Jac is wearing today? Is it some sort of uniform? It looks like something one of the girls on the Debenhams beauty counters would wear. I’m so confused

Genuine question...what is this outfit Jac is wearing today? Is it some sort of uniform for her launch? It looks like the kind of thing one of the girls on the Debenhams beauty counter would wear. I’m so confused

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Genuine question - what is this outfit Jac is wearing today? Is it some sort of uniform? It looks like something one of the girls on the Debenhams beauty counters would wear. I’m so confused

Genuine question...what is this outfit Jac is wearing today? Is it some sort of uniform for her launch? It looks like the kind of thing one of the girls on the Debenhams beauty counter would wear. I’m so confused
It looks like a hairdressing tunic! 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.