Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Guys” “guys” “guys” ARGHHHHH! Stop starting stories like that 🙉🙉

Reactions: 7
Ffs! She always says the opposite to what she should 😂😂

View attachment 260753
That is one smug face I would never tire of slapping. She looks like the cat that got the cream. Just because she has got ‘daddy’ in the same room as her for a bit. He’ll be off to the bog every half hour looking at pics of Gaby et al.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is one smug face I would never tire of slapping. She looks like the cat that got the cream. Just because she has got ‘daddy’ in the same room as her for a bit. He’ll be off to the bog every half hour looking at pics of Gaby et al.
Yes, I'm not sure why the whole world needed to know that her and "daddy" 😬 are in a hotel room. I think it was addressed to all the other girls that he's sleeping with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs! She always says the opposite to what she should 😂😂

View attachment 260753
What? She gets a lay in this evening. Hmmmm, that has a different connotation to a lie in. And in any case, who gets a lie in in the evening? Do her children go to night school?🧐. I see dear ole Dan roused himself when he heard there is an hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha yes to get a semi on before he gets into bed, cheers for that Gabs!

He looked about as interested in her in that restaurant as I am in her tan 🙄
And the nose thing, he was like 🙄 oh again. Jac grow up before he fcks the chamber maid when your out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it irritating when she calls herself she? Not saying she's a he haha but when she says things about herself like 'she hasn't got any make up on' or whatever she said earlier is really annoying!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it irritating when she calls herself she? Not saying she's a he haha but when she says things about herself like 'she hasn't got any make up on' or whatever she said earlier is really annoying!
It's as bad as those ladies that say: "this girl can" when referring to themselves

Reactions: 5
Have to laugh at her bringing Dan to a hotel in Belfast. Last time he was in a hotel in Belfast it was definitely not with her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to laugh at her bringing Dan to a hotel in Belfast. Last time he was in a hotel in Belfast it was definitely not with her 🤣🤣
She is parading him around like shes won some husband trophy!!! Jac, yea he is good looking, but you need to remember he cheats on you all.the.time!! You are not the winner here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is parading him around like shes won some husband trophy!!! Jac, yea he is good looking, but you need to remember he cheats on you all.the.time!! You are not the winner here.
It's a well known fact last time he was in Belfast he tried to shag anything that moved. They'll be on that open top bus and he'll be pointing out to everyone, look that's where I shagged the first one, behind those bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The woman is a full-on walking, talking embarrassment! 🤢 DanIEL is a dirty, lying cheat and she's the biggest mug for accepting his filthy ways, so Christ knows why she's so smug because no self-respecting woman, kids or not, would take back that creep after sleeping around so publically! 🙄

Reactions: 8
She was pathetic on the Mummy Diaries. I was cringing for her when she was talking to Billie about homeschooling

Reactions: 4
The whole conversation between Billie & Jac was cringey. It was so forced. Of course their not friends 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.