Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he's a lucky man. He can cheat whenever he feels like it and then come home to his wife, a warm home where everything is paid for. The best of both worlds. Lucky man indeed
The reason this bleep is still with her and the kids is Covid. He can't gallivant around face sucking and porking random tramps in Clubs. Covid has put a spoke in his wheel and he's stuck with the doormat till things settle down re restrictions so he's playing happy families and getting his oats the only place he can. So she may knock off the smug "me and my man" tit because as soon as he gets off the corona leash he'll be back shagging anything with a pulse and she will be a quivering wreck again stuck at home on her own with the kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The reason this bleep is still with her and the kids is Covid. He can't gallivant around face sucking and porking random tramps in Clubs. Covid has put a spoke in his wheel and he's stuck with the doormat till things settle down re restrictions so he's playing happy families and getting his oats the only place he can. So she may knock off the smug "me and my man" tit because as soon as he gets off the corona leash he'll be back shagging anything with a pulse and she will be a quivering wreck again stuck at home on her own with the kids.
Corona leash πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this post is spot on though! That is exactly what is happening here and she is paying for the lot. I got my man πŸ™„ sleep with one eye open Jac cause he will be dying for some action once this is over. His latest story of the dreamboys...that's the dan we are all used too πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 6
Ok so had a look on Dan's page, seen the Lego room but never viewed. If you havent watched it, check it out, the distrust is soooooo obvious its painful πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
So hes in the Lego room doing a live, chatting, having a beer. She comes in and the look on his face, you can just tell he knows she wont be happy! Shes over like that baby orangutan again pawing and petting him, trying to act casual but then you can see her eyes frantically reading the names of who is on, quite sad really. And then she ends up crashing his live and keeping an eye....her words 'yea I know babe, I've been watching you upstairs' fck me just call it a day already.
He is a 🐍 but I cant help but find him charming 😬

• Haha
He’s the kind of guy I would have fallen head over heels for when I was 18 or so and instantly regretted it. Only good for one thing, fuckboys. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s the kind of guy I would have fallen head over heels for when I was 18 or so and instantly regretted it. Only good for one thing, fuckboys. 🀣
Well this is awful and so while we are all being so open...I totally would πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜¬ oh and yea instantly regret it.

He makes me feel funny when he smiles and I hate myself for it. Nice to go home with after a few wines (if he isn't riddled with STDs that is) but not marriage material.
I know what you mean, he is a terrible person for putting his wife through all that tit but 5mins into that video it's like you have amnesia...he just charms the pants right off people.

Reactions: 2
I dated a few fuckboys back in the day and there IS something about them, the bastards πŸ˜‚ and they were good for some fun, but treated me like tit in the end, so they're not worth the time. 😑

Carefull jac sharing this hottie on your story!
Your hubby may slide into her dms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm sure that's Christine McGuiness, Paddy's wife, because she's selling some similar crap! I'd love to Paddy squaring up to DanIEL! πŸ˜‚

Definitely Christine.

Aww the duck boys, I rem the guy I dated, omg I was punching, he was gorgeous, everyone wanted him, I got him....haha using fcker, bootycaller, I rem he slept with me one night, bumped into him the next evening he was ON A DATE πŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can laugh now, was some fun though and no one was married!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're not supposed to get attached to a duck boy. The instructions on their collar clearly say "duck and discard". Don't catch feelings. Definitely don't marry one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jackie didn't get the memo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've said it once, I'll say it again... Her stories are PAINFUL. I don't know why she just can't be normal. Always opening with the most annoying HIIIIII GUYZZZZZZ! Just relax girl! Arent you embarrassed?

Reactions: 1
I've said it once, I'll say it again... Her stories are PAINFUL. I don't know why she just can't be normal. Always opening with the most annoying HIIIIII GUYZZZZZZ! Just relax girl! Arent you embarrassed?
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Are you not embarrassed? This is really embarrassinggggggg

if you know, you know

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see what happens when she slips down the totem pole when the next IAC winner gets announced in a few weeks/months. What will she do when the offers start drying up?🧐

Reactions: 4
it will be :

"HIII GUYZ. SWIPE UP TO NOT GET YOUR TICKETS FOR PRIZE PARADISE. I'M AVIN A COFFEH NOW. MIA LYKZ TEA YASSSSS. IN MA EMPTY STUDIO DOIN A DANCE CLASS. GUYZZZZ DANIEL ORDERED ME PIZZAH OMG HE'S SO CUTE. GUYZZZZ WOULD U LYK TO SEE ME BACK ON EASTENDERS. OMG I MISS LAUREN BRANNING. OK BYE GUYZZZZ"

HI GUYZZZZ IN THE STYLE CLOTHES ARE SO PEFECT. SO FLATTERING. THEY DON'T WANT ME FOR NEW DROPS BUT SWIPE UP TO SHOP MY LEFT OVER JEANS AND NOT A CROP TOP SHOP. BIG SALE GUYZ DON'T MISS OUT"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will be interesting to see what happens when she slips down the totem pole when the next IAC winner gets announced in a few weeks/months. What will she do when the offers start drying up?🧐
I cant wait the tit will hit the fan! I laughed so much someone commented, DanIEL is nothing but a glorified amazon driver, dropping tit off round the country just to get out of the house.

P.s what was that tit dance at the BPerfect launch all about, it came up on my feed again!! It is so cringe πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg a make up range now 😴

I say make up...it’s a lip gloss and pair of eyelashes πŸ˜‚ probably won’t be long until more is out though

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.