Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he regarded as reality star? What has he done since he was canned from TOWIE 5 years ago? Surely he goes back to hanger on status as he feeds off his wife?
What a smug arrogant prick who thinks his behaviour will just go forgotten! Clearly thinks so highly of himself. His doormat wife might think his behaviour is OK but most of us don't. Good for TOWIE

Reactions: 12
She commented on Zara mcdermotts post saying "beautiful couple". Of course she would say that, because she totally condones cheating!

Also.. She talks SO MUCH tit.

Reactions: 4
Such a far cry to the Gaby’s and Alexander’s her husband lusts over 😂😂😂😂
I think it’s knowing this that is why she puts up with his terrible behaviour and won’t leave him. She thinks she can’t do better. When in reality, she can’t possibly do worse!

Reactions: 5
Why has she launched a range called NOT a crop top 🙄😂
Why not just say new tops.

Reactions: 3
Why has she launched a range called NOT a crop top 🙄😂
Why not just say new tops.
I’ve had a look and I think it should be called not a crop top, but ALL bodysuit tops - which, in my opinion, are just as bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
DanLIE on his story: I’ve only ever done good, never had any negative feedback etc.
Erm, what would you say threatening the mother of your child is then DanLIE?! And then cheating on the mother of your children multiple times?? Far from good, clearly up to his old tricks and lying 🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s even worse I think. They give you awful wedges front & back 😂
Yes 😂😂. I never wear them because of this - so uncomfortable!

Talk about self importance. He thinks someone used his name to generate more views for the TOWIE special. Sorry Daniel you're no Mark Wright. Get over yourself you silly man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He doesn't care about the show at all, he really doesn't care about it, he doesn't even know when the show is on, any work he's done on a photoshoot or tv show he's bought 'nothink' but positivity and has only done good, he's such a pleasure to work with, there's been a lot of stories about him in his time but this one is up there with the biggest load of bollocks, even explains what click bait means like he was asked...16 stories later and he's still banging on about not wanting to go back on the god damn show!!!!! Not sure if he's trying to convince everyone else or himself that he doesn't care.

I should have counted the amount of times he said show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course he is, that’s why he went on for so long trying to convince everyone it doesn’t bother him

Of course he's a lucky man. He can cheat whenever he feels like it and then come home to his wife, a warm home where everything is paid for. The best of both worlds. Lucky man indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.