Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is just me, but all that food at this time of night just makes me feel sick. Don’t get me wrong if I was drunk, I’d be right up for it. But for a normal night in, I just couldn’t do it so late. Also what’s with the 100’s of stories for scam paradise tonight - you’d think it was Jac’s business the way she goes on about it “hey Dan shall I ask my followers what they want to win next?”...why would she record herself asking him that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted this 30 mins ago and look at all the stories she posted after them, it’s so unnecessary

CC46D422-AFAF-482B-9DCB-D901D9131E08.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Quick question....what happened to the big husky dog they had? Had ment to ask before but seeing the 2 smaller dogs reminded me.

Reactions: 2
Maybe this is just me, but all that food at this time of night just makes me feel sick. Don’t get me wrong if I was drunk, I’d be right up for it. But for a normal night in, I just couldn’t do it so late. Also what’s with the 100’s of stories for scam paradise tonight - you’d think it was Jac’s business the way she goes on about it “hey Dan shall I ask my followers what they want to win next?”...why would she record herself asking him that?!
He'll burn that off tomorrow. Her on the other hand, it'll be going straight to her hips 😆

• Haha
Is she bringing out a makeup range? If she is then she is scraping the barrel. Wasn't she saying how she wants to wear less makeup, she feels better without it and she thinks ppl shouildnt use filters 😂

My girl Jacqueline is so desperate for influencer status she will do anything LMFAO

Omg some of these comments are making me die😂😂😂 with you on danny boy tho.. For one night only😏😂

Reactions: 1
Dan's plans are coming together, he is fattening her up rightly again!! She looked a lot bigger than her size 12 in that shirt today and more chins than a Chinese phone book in his story.
Dont get me wrong I'm chubby but I dont hide it or pretend I'm not a 16, I'll be the 1st to say but then I'm not an influencer, flogging tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dan's plans are coming together, he is fattening her up rightly again!! She looked a lot bigger than her size 12 in that shirt today and more chins than a Chinese phone book in his story.
Dont get me wrong I'm chubby but I dont hide it or pretend I'm not a 16, I'll be the 1st to say but then I'm not an influencer, flogging tat.
My god she looks big!!
So different from her stories when you see a proper unedited long shot of her

Reactions: 2
The poor kid is looking at her mum through a filter and thinking ‘who are you????’
B2493EBE-6AF1-4174-9F78-732199F0BEB9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s given me a right laugh tonight - on her stories she says she’s hoping to do some more tv acting and also go on the stage singing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Never going to happen jac you chav! Best hope that in the style and the tanning brand keep needing you.

• Haha
She’s given me a right laugh tonight - on her stories she says she’s hoping to do some more tv acting and also go on the stage singing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Never going to happen jac you chav! Best hope that in the style and the tanning brand keep needing you.
Wait why not? I thought she was really good in eastenders and she has her acting company so don’t see why she wouldn’t be good for it:)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait why not? I thought she was really good in eastenders and she has her acting company so don’t see why she wouldn’t be good for it:)
I'm sure there is a rave thread on her, you might want to join that one 🙂

I keep seeing her down the road from Dan's studio she definitely is not a plus size is that where they are living now in that area
Sadly I think in today's society anything over a 12 is plus size, shocking that people think that way. I'd say shes a 14 at most, that is not plus size!!! But it doesn't help when you have girls who now range from a 4,6&8 as the 'norm'

Reactions: 5
Has anyone got the answer to this? Very strange as they now have new dogs
They said nothing for ages even though people kept asking then finally came up with some lame excuse that one of the kids kept pulling the dogs fur so they gave him to a family member. It’s clearly a load of BS, more likely they got a huskey because they liked the look of them but did no research on the breed. Huskies need so much exercise or they get quite destructive. Jac taking him for a walk round the block whilst danIEL was out shagging anything that moved wouldn’t have been enough for the poor dog so they gave him up. Shocking really.

Totally respect your opinion, mine is quite different in that I think she’s a hopeless actress. Also, not many people that have left a soap have done well in other areas of tv. Yes there are a few, but in the grand scheme of things, success stories are minimal. Which is why so many of them return to the soap after a few years. Plus the fact that she is now seen as a celebrity/ig influencer. Hard to take someone like that seriously. Just trying to think of any IAC winners that have actually improved their career apart from in presenting/panto type roles. That’s fine if that’s what you’re aiming for but she’s clearly stated she wants to do tv and stage acting... As for the stage school, seems like it’s in her name but nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It will be interesting to see what happens when she slips down the totem pole when the next IAC winner gets announced in a few weeks/months. What will she do when the offers start drying up?🧐
Tbh she’s lucky there wasn’t a summer love island as she will already have been binned off by in the style if there was!

They said nothing for ages even though people kept asking then finally came up with some lame excuse that one of the kids kept pulling the dogs fur so they gave him to a family member. It’s clearly a load of BS, more likely they got a huskey because they liked the look of them but did no research on the breed. Huskies need so much exercise or they get quite destructive. Jac taking him for a walk round the block whilst danIEL was out shagging anything that moved wouldn’t have been enough for the poor dog so they gave him up. Shocking really.

Totally respect your opinion, mine is quite different in that I think she’s a hopeless actress. Also, not many people that have left a soap have done well in other areas of tv. Yes there are a few, but in the grand scheme of things, success stories are minimal. Which is why so many of them return to the soap after a few years. Plus the fact that she is now seen as a celebrity/ig influencer. Hard to take someone like that seriously. Just trying to think of any IAC winners that have actually improved their career apart from in presenting/panto type roles. That’s fine if that’s what you’re aiming for but she’s clearly stated she wants to do tv and stage acting... As for the stage school, seems like it’s in her name but nothing else.

& the ones that have tend to be extremely talented - Sarah Lancashire, Suranne Jones et al. Jac is not in that league.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.