Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping smug face! 😡 Half smug, half simple! 🙄
Haha, she’s 100% simple, 100% chav, 100% basic and definitely smug with no reason to be. She also needs to feed her kids some vegetables rather than burgers and pizza every day.

Reactions: 4
Haha, she’s 100% simple, 100% chav, 100% basic and definitely smug with no reason to be. She also needs to feed her kids some vegetables rather than burgers and pizza every day.
Yes, definitely!! 😂😂 Honestly, the woman isn't right in the head.... I bet even her kids are sick of her tit! 🙄 And yeh, her kids are as annoying and irritating as her - the apple didn't fall far from the tree! 🥴

Reactions: 2
Yes, definitely!! 😂😂 Honestly, the woman isn't right in the head.... I bet even her kids are sick of her tit! 🙄 And yeh, her kids are as annoying and irritating as her - the apple didn't fall far from the tree! 🥴
Her kids ARE annoying! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that! The eldest in particular comes across as a show off brat. They are both terrible parents but are so thick they think letting their kids stay up late and watching tv with them all day makes them brilliant parents. Idiots!

Reactions: 8
I might be wrong, but is she driving while the singing madness is going on. The car is moving, but surely she’s not driving!!!
40D06087-D271-4B1F-8B0A-32961AD979BF.png
A46CFE8E-7FCD-4564-BB5D-06A7C69219F5.png

Her kids ARE annoying! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that! The eldest in particular comes across as a show off brat. They are both terrible parents but are so thick they think letting their kids stay up late and watching tv with them all day makes them brilliant parents. Idiots!
And I thought it was just me, the oldest girl is a right pain in the arse, of course it'll be all down to her "talent' she is her mother spat out, little one is cute and Teddy is adorable and much more grounded thanks to his mother doing all the parenting.

Cant believe they got rid of that dog!!! I HATE that, poor thing, well probably better off to be honest than living in that house.

Reactions: 2
And I thought it was just me, the oldest girl is a right pain in the arse, of course it'll be all down to her "talent' she is her mother spat out, little one is cute and Teddy is adorable and much more grounded thanks to his mother doing all the parenting.

Cant believe they got rid of that dog!!! I HATE that, poor thing, well probably better off to be honest than living in that house.
Nah, the kids are a pain in the arse! 😡 I don't know why she doesn't set up a separate business account because sharing stories of her clothing line and make up one minute, followed by her kids shouting, screaming and/or eating the next is laughable and bleeping annoying - not professional at all! But then again, this is the woman who is still married to a serial shagger and head, thinking she's the luckiest girl 😂, so what more can we expect? 🙄

• Haha
He's in a van doing his completely unattractive "oi oi I'm such a geezer" routine while not wearing a seat belt. No doubt delivering his prizes with no social distancing, especially not if it's to a female with a heart beat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So just in case anyone was still on the fence about whether Jac is a total imbecile or not, please check out todays stories for confirmation of this. The usual shouty chav nonsense, awful face pulling, whittering on about people asking about body positivity, acting like a 5 year old about her forthcoming birthday... Urgh. She really is dumb as tit with no proper content. As a brand I’d be embarrassed to have her promote my business and it makes me pretty sad that in the world we live in, some folk hail this dumb witch as their hero. Bad times.

As for the brands... she did a pretty poor job of tanning her hands and the colour looks a ghastly orange, and the reason people mention your size all the time is because you bang on about it all the time. ‘I’m a 12’, ‘it doesn’t matter what size I buy, I go for the comfiest fit’, ‘I love my rolls’, ‘I’m on a diet’, ‘I’m not on a diet just want to be healthier’, ‘diet starts tomorrow’, ‘I’ve only had a shake today and am starving’..... good grief.

Oh and the picture in the dress - christ she looks awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I've been rewatching old towie episodes and my god... Dan Osborne is the most boring fucker there ever was. Even background characters had more personality and charisma than him. He's not funny one bit, and he tried too Hard to hide his vile aggressive side. Mario and Jasmin had him figured Out. His story lines were him getting his top off and making babies 😂
And he thinks TOWIE were using his name to generate more views..... Like he even had the personality for it. I'd rather watch Vas Morgan and that's saying something lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been rewatching old towie episodes and my god... Dan Osborne is the most boring fucker there ever was. Even background characters had more personality and charisma than him. He's not funny one bit, and he tried too Hard to hide his vile aggressive side. Mario and Jasmin had him figured Out. His story lines were him getting his top off and making babies 😂
And he thinks TOWIE were using his name to generate more views..... Like he even had the personality for it. I'd rather watch Vas Morgan and that's saying something lol
I can totally see this, he is thick as tit and I imagine could quite easily bore you to death, that's why he is better just taking his clothes off 🤣

He is a total duck boy and a booty call and a one night duck for fun to say I fucked him kind of thing 😂😂👌😆
But he is defo not a marriage material man!!
And if she thought for one second she could change him then she is more of a mug then I already think she is
The Alexander’s and gabby Allen’s of the world maybe would have a slight chance of changing him but not the frumpy immature Jacqueline Jossa’s of the world!
To be fair they both do deserve each other!
Mugs the pair of them

Reactions: 3
I can totally see this, he is thick as tit and I imagine could quite easily bore you to death, that's why he is better just taking his clothes off 🤣
Honestly.... He has ZERO banter. Zero personality. No charisma. There's just absolutely nothing apart from a nice body and don't get me started on that monotone voice of his.

That was painful to watch
Whoever she was playing that game against clearly thought she was acting up for the cameras, you can tell from the fase smile on her face. And all the shouting and the tinkly bit of singing- I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 1
That bleeping smug face! 😡 Half smug, half simple! 🙄
I think she is absolutely vile. She’s proven time and time again she’s a narcissistic gob shite who thinks its fine to shag a man who has a pregnant on-off girlfriend they are still living with, and who thinks its okay to bully others on their looks when her husbands tries to sleep with them, and who victim blames a woman who was subjected to abuse and violent threats by her partner, oh and forgives her husband for saying their kid was a mistake. She belongs in the bin. And honestly anyone who supports her is ignorant or stupid. Megan must have such a laugh watching old fake tanned fish face make such a prat of herself. Megan has more class in her little pinky than Tacky Jac has in her whole body (rolls and all).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.