Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thinks its fine to shag a man who has a pregnant on-off girlfriend they are still living with, and who thinks its okay to bully others on their looks when her husbands tries to sleep with them, and who victim blames a woman who was subjected to abuse and violent threats by her partner
Wait can someone explain this please?!

She was shagging Dan while he was still with Megan. Jac got pregnant. Dan left a voicemail on Megan's phone saying if she ever slept with another man he'd stab her in the vagina. It was in all the papers. He was sacked from TOWIE. Jac didn't give a tit that the man who mistakenly got her pregnant (his words) is an abusive piece of tit.

Reactions: 8
I didn't know that Jac slept with Dan while he was with Megan. How come she doesn't get any stick for that then 🤔

Reactions: 5
He could be revealed as the modern Yorkshire Ripper and proven to have killed hundreds of women and Jac would be all 'DanIEL is a good man, a perfect husband, people are SO CRITICAL. GUYS, LEEVE US ALONE. Now swipe up and buy this GAWJULS floaty number' etc. etc.'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was shagging Dan while he was still with Megan. Jac got pregnant. Dan left a voicemail on Megan's phone saying if she ever slept with another man he'd stab her in the vagina. It was in all the papers. He was sacked from TOWIE. Jac didn't give a tit that the man who mistakenly got her pregnant (his words) is an abusive piece of tit.
He actually threatened to stab her when their son was present (she cleverly recorded him) and he said he didn’t want the baby with Jac. He’s a keeper that’s for sure!

Clearly not many takers for his crappy prize paradise draw, he’s being all beggy for people to buy a ticket on his stories (he doesn’t want us to miss out - thank you Dan, so kind!) but equally the less people that buy tickets the more chance there is to win. There’s a silver lining for his crappy business in there somewhere 😂

I didn't know that Jac slept with Dan while he was with Megan. How come she doesn't get any stick for that then 🤔
They gloss over it a bit like getting rid of the husky

Reactions: 4
He actually threatened to stab her when their son was present (she cleverly recorded him) and he said he didn’t want the baby with Jac. He’s a keeper that’s for sure!

Clearly not many takers for his crappy prize paradise draw, he’s being all beggy for people to buy a ticket on his stories (he doesn’t want us to miss out - thank you Dan, so kind!) but equally the less people that buy tickets the more chance there is to win. There’s a silver lining for his crappy business in there somewhere 😂

They gloss over it a bit like getting rid of the husky
I think Dan was holding Teddy at the time of his foul mouthed rant? Being with a serial cheater is one thing. There's plenty of Colleen Rooney's in the world who put up with it for an easy life (in Jac's case it's more of an easy life in terms of being a family and not starting again) but it's another thing to marry and have more kids with a guy who calls your existing kids a mistake.

Reactions: 7
I do like Jacqueline but I find this thread so amusing that I can’t help myself from reading though it lol🙈 And from doing so I’ve only just found out about all the drama with Megan etc, how awful!! No shame whatsoever😖 I would say Im not sure how Jac didn’t realise that once a cheat always a cheat, but clearly that doesn’t bother her one bit 🤣 the lack of self love really shows.... also, just found out she’s only 27? She’s pretty but my goodness she looks older! I always thought she was about 32-35; just me?? And Dan’s only 29? Would’ve given him 32-35 aswell!

Reactions: 3
See, I don't even think he's good looking, he's just your average fuckboy.... 🤨 I've dated better looking fellas, but they're still the same tit bags, though! 🙄 😂 Was dating one about 5 years ago... I use the word "dating" very loosely 🙈, and he'd been engaged for years and they were living together! 😒🖕 Knocked that on the head and felt bad, but I had no idea. So imagine being Jac and still MARRIED to Desperate Dan knowing he'd been shagging around for years?? 👀

How do people not know this?!! I also think that is part of why Jac is always on guard, she knows exactly how she met Dan, she knows exactly what he is like after he was doing a line with her while still trying to keep a relationship going with Megan.

See, I don't even think he's good looking, he's just your average fuckboy.... 🤨 I've dated better looking fellas, but they're still the same tit bags, though! 🙄 😂 Was dating one about 5 years ago... I use the word "dating" very loosely 🙈, and he'd been engaged for years and they were living together! 😒🖕 Knocked that on the head and felt bad, but I had no idea. So imagine being Jac and still MARRIED to Desperate Dan knowing he'd been shagging around for years?? 👀
Yes he's horrible in every way.

This was what Megan directed at Jac, loved the bit about taking her place!
I always wonder how people go on with relationships when one of you left your current partner to be with the other one!
Like once a cheat always a cheat
And a leopard never changes its spots
All the same old quotes but when someone leaves there current partner to be with you aren’t you the always going to think ‘well he/she did it once and for me he/she will do it again’ ?!
I know some people love it and find it as winning when one partner leaves current relationship but honestly I destest that way of getting together!

Reactions: 7
I think Dan was holding Teddy at the time of his foul mouthed rant? Being with a serial cheater is one thing. There's plenty of Colleen Rooney's in the world who put up with it for an easy life (in Jac's case it's more of an easy life in terms of being a family and not starting again) but it's another thing to marry and have more kids with a guy who calls your existing kids a mistake.
can I just say Colleen has been with Rooney since she was 16 years old. That’s her first love, which is completely different to this moon face clown . I don’t believe that a fair comparison at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
can I just say Colleen has been with Rooney since she was 16 years old. That’s her first love, which is completely different to this moon face clown . I don’t believe that a fair comparison at all.
Both let themselves be treated like complete doormats though and think it's cute...

Reactions: 13
I believe one of them does. I am not saying it’s right- I think that the Wayne & Colleen situation is a bit different. Why would anyone think that’s cute ?
I have no idea but you seem to think Colleen is cute when her man shags prostitutes behind her back and she even stays with him 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.