Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake! 😂 Nobody caressssss because he's an arrogant, walking STD, you dipstick!! 😂😂
Sad that this is probably the only year in their relationship where hes probably not slept with other women (but tried as proven with him messaging ex flame gabbi) and its only because theres a global pandemic and he physically can’t go out. Imagine youre standards in a relationship being that low that youre husband is only able to be faithful when its against the law for him to be in close proximity to other women, and you’re okay about that 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad that this is probably the only year in their relationship where hes probably not slept with other women (but tried as proven with him messaging ex flame gabbi) and its only because theres a global pandemic and he physically can’t go out. Imagine youre standards in a relationship being that low that youre husband is only able to be faithful when its against the law for him to be in close proximity to other women, and you’re okay about that 😑
You're right there! She's so damn cocky, thinking we're all jelus over her being with him, get a life! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Someone needs a bingo on sheesh!! Treating themselves after that workout (him) and yoghurt (her)
Two lazy buggers, no Sunday roast?

Reactions: 2
Lol these two are so funny a few days of workouts, with Daniel doing one today they are now treating themselves to a Sheesh kebab, there exercise timetable includes work out get takeaway, workout get takeaway lol

He has a nice body and a huge penis (other than that I don’t think he’s even good looking) - I don’t understand the hype. He just seems like a sleeze 🤢

Remember the Towie scene of them all passing round a picture of his dick he had sent one of the girls - they were all shocked 🤢 he really does love himself. I can’t stand her she drives me mad but she can do better than him, can’t keep it in his pants...won’t be long till he starts again after the pandemic

He has a nice body and a huge penis (other than that I don’t think he’s even good looking) - I don’t understand the hype. He just seems like a sleeze 🤢

Remember the Towie scene of them all passing round a picture of his dick he had sent one of the girls - they were all shocked 🤢 he really does love himself. I can’t stand her she drives me mad but she can do better than him, can’t keep it in his pants...won’t be long till he starts again after the pandemic
Let's not forget he sent that naked photo to Georgia Kousoulou WHILE he was with Jacqueline and she was pregnant with his child. DanLIE has no personality to speak of. Whenever Jacqueline talks about him it's always about how she thinks he is so hot and never about his personality. That's why she got with him. I remember an interview in OK magazines when they first started dating and Jac said she saw him on towie and wanted him straight away. I guess she didn't care Megan was pregnant at the time

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My Nan always said “you reap what you sow” and my god is this true. I bet Megan is a Tattler :LOL:

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she'll ever cut her daughters hair. It's near enough past her bum, it must hurt her when it's being brushed because it will get so knotty.

Reactions: 1
Hold the phone he has a huge what now?? Can I get some evidence of this? For research purposes obviously! Ha maybe that's the only lucky thing Jacs got but it kinda loses its appeal when he has slung it up every free hole going.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold the phone he has a huge what now?? Can I get some evidence of this? For research purposes obviously! Ha maybe that's the only lucky thing Jacs got but it kinda loses its appeal when he has slung it up every free hole going.
Imagine the diseases he’s had......🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.