Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she refers to DanLIE ‘working’ when all he’s doing is driving to someone’s house to hand over a prize they’ve won. Hardly work to me, it’s not like he’s an actual delivery driver or anything. And her work isn’t exactly demanding, dressing up and putting make up on for a photo shoot in her house for ITS.
I understand home schooling must be difficult, but she’s in such a good position...at home hardly working and has another adult (well her husband) to help most days. Surely Mia would be happy to watch cartoons/Disney whilst Jac helps Ella?
Has Dan ever had an actual real proper job? I mean I know Jossa is an idiot but she at least has had legitimate work as an actress over the years. I know Dan did a very short stint in TOWIE years ago but aside from that, what’s he ever worked at? Or even before he was in TOWIE, did he ever work?

When she said the foundation matches her exactly 😳😳

Jac - I’m filming something natural today so I’m just doing a bit of makeup

Also Jac - does a full face of makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Dan ever had an actual real proper job? I mean I know Jossa is an idiot but she at least has had legitimate work as an actress over the years. I know Dan did a very short stint in TOWIE years ago but aside from that, what’s he ever worked at? Or even before he was in TOWIE, did he ever work?
Didn’t he at one stage claim he had a tattoo place? I may be mistaken. Another thought: does she know what he can be getting up to when he is on his computer while she spends her days on Instagram?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he at one stage claim he had a tattoo place? I may be mistaken. Another thought: does she know what he can be getting up to when he is on his computer while she spends her days on Instagram?
Oh yes, he’s got a failing tattoo shop with his brother....!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s not attractive in the slightest. And more to the point he’s a dirty filthy cheating scumbag who would sling his rancid penis up any hole he could find. She really is a brainless doormat. Stupid stupid delusional girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So on the very same day she does a paid advert for a ‘health’ protein yoghurt saying lets kick off the year keeping healthy and working out as theres nothing else to do... she also posts pictures of her in her pj range saying she lives in her pyjamas and eating junk food. The SAME day. How moronic does arlaprotein look asking someone like her who pigs out 24-7 to promote their health yoghurt range 🤨
A9FD4F4C-7F16-4B27-83FF-093178379EEA.png
3C1FE403-2FF5-4E7E-BD79-BD6DB1AD2103.png
366E7303-6340-458A-AF8B-E7A64C5B8D22.png
6AD6ACF9-D30B-4F49-A9AA-03DB07F3ADF9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How thick can one person be 😂😂😂 she needs to choose which one she should be advertising!! She also said she’d done a workout in the morning and then ate the yoghurt then apparently done another one in the evening...I don’t believe that for someone that barely moves

Reactions: 3
Tell me she didn't really post that 🤦‍♀️ im dying of embarrassment for her. Why? Why would she do that, if girls want to look they can just follow him or slide into his DMs 🙃
I think she’s got deep rooted self esteem issues. She genuinely thinks he’s gods gift doesn’t she? She’s mental.

Reactions: 6
How thick can one person be 😂😂😂 she needs to choose which one she should be advertising!! She also said she’d done a workout in the morning and then ate the yoghurt then apparently done another one in the evening...I don’t believe that for someone that barely moves
😂 The yoghurt gave her such a boost she was just raring to work out for a second time that day. Wow!! If it can make lazy Jac work out twice in one day when she usually struggles to get her backside off the sofa then its truly the stuff of miracles. Must be like when popeye necks a can of spinach!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So on the very same day she does a paid advert for a ‘health’ protein yoghurt saying lets kick off the year keeping healthy and working out as theres nothing else to do... she also posts pictures of her in her pj range saying she lives in her pyjamas and eating junk food. The SAME day. How moronic does arlaprotein look asking someone like her who pigs out 24-7 to promote their health yoghurt range 🤨
View attachment 399846View attachment 399847View attachment 399849View attachment 399850
Last time she worked with Arla she was saying how she has coffee every morning for breakfast but on that particular day she had a McDonald's breakfast 🙄 the same day as she supposedly had Arla. Arla are as stupid as her for doing these adverts.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.