Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His nan has died from covid yet he's still prancing up and down the country delivering his tit prizes like it's essential work.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ok but I’m actually fuming, the medium that I’ve seen for YEARS has done a reading with Dan and now he’s preaching about it and all his tacky little friends will jump on board 😭😂. I know it’s not everybody’s cup of tea but the guy he used genuinely is incredible and I want to protect him at all costs!

State of her fake tan on her neck 😆😆

oh and another loungewear drop! I mean surely her sheep have bought as much loungewear as is humanly possible to wear already?!

Reactions: 3
Will never understand why she stays with him, he's so horrible and this latest thing with the vaccine just confirms what I thought to be true, his attitude is appalling, he will cheat on her again as soon as he has a chance (if he isn't already managing to do so). She'd be better off on her own but she just can't see it that way.

Reactions: 9
Her new drop is absolutely hideous
They obviously just threw a few tit designs together as soon as they knew lockdown was happening again. She said something about everyone being able to buy something else to wear other than pyjamas. Actually Jossa, I get dressed every day thanks.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure her ‘new’ range is just her old range?
also DanLIE won’t have the vaccine injected into him, yet he’ll happily inject his penis into any woman with a pulse...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been sent a load of nip fab products to advertise and it’s literally like she can’t be arsed. ‘Here’s this in a box’, ‘there’s a mask’, ‘I think this is a cleanser’. It’s like she couldn’t even be bothered to open the bottles up or to do a quick scan of what each product does. She is so f’ing lazy!!

Reactions: 8
There's that SAME pose again, and again I am appealing for answers...what the fck is wrong with her leg??
Every picture same toe point.

Reactions: 3
See she still hasn't changed her bio either
Jungle queen 🙄
Actress🙄
That was years ago.
Wife(*ahem* meal ticket/side piece) mother, doormat, lazy, annoying AF, z lister is much more suitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose they’re suitable clothes for sitting in the car stalking Dan while he’s off to sort out his next customer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.