Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading some of these comments I realise how down I am. I have dark circles, can barely get up, trying my best to help one of my daughters who is delayed due to being Autistic however there are times you could call me lazy perhaps. I put my family first though and if we needed home schooling done I would at least try to get it done. This pandemic and the lockdowns have thrown me. We have lost loved ones and I miss my family so much. There's only so much you can do. However, I'm going to try and do something for me each day. Try and get out of this slump. Thank you everyone. Sorry I know I have gone off here.
Keep your chin up lovely, I bet you’re doing a grand job! Know what would cheer you up? Watch one of Dan’s Lego videos 😂 🤦‍♀️

I have a son who is autistic and has Global Developmental Delay. It’s without a doubt the toughest thing I’ve had to deal with - I’m definitely still grieving and he was diagnosed almost 18 months ago. There are 100% days where I could do more but I can only do what I can, especially in these crazy times. Don’t be hard on yourself ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh jossa, how you make me laugh. Once again advertising the arla 20x20 challenge! Last time she did that she looked bigger than ever! Only a matter of time before DanIEL starts filling her up on Sheesh. And anyway, she LOVES her mum tum!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keep your chin up lovely, I bet you’re doing a grand job! Know what would cheer you up? Watch one of Dan’s Lego videos 😂 🤦‍♀️

I have a son who is autistic and has Global Developmental Delay. It’s without a doubt the toughest thing I’ve had to deal with - I’m definitely still grieving and he was diagnosed almost 18 months ago. There are 100% days where I could do more but I can only do what I can, especially in these crazy times. Don’t be hard on yourself ♥
Aww your post is so brave. I hope you can find a little glimmer of hope each day. Sending you a heartfelt hug 🤗 and that's to you too Lenny and your wise advice. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Thank you lovely. I totally understand the grief aspect. I have come through it and I promise you it will fall into place. Its also hard for me. I constantly feel like im not doing enough. Its hard to see how much Jac puts in to flogging tat and trying to make us all out to be trolls when that effort could be put into her kids. She has no idea. I will have a look at Dan's Lego 😊 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I saw Jacqueline in Christmas Carol (during the weeks in December the theatre was open in London) and she was so good live, she’s quite talented. I don’t know why she has some gross boyfriend, and a load of cheap ITS collabs. If I was trying to sell myself as a serious actress/ singer / west end performer id steer well away from the likes of Dan and terrible brands like ITS!

Reactions: 7
So I saw Jacqueline in Christmas Carol (during the weeks in December the theatre was open in London) and she was so good live, she’s quite talented. I don’t know why she has some gross boyfriend, and a load of cheap ITS collabs. If I was trying to sell myself as a serious actress/ singer / west end performer id steer well away from the likes of Dan and terrible brands like ITS!
Shes married to Dan, he’s not her boyfriend he’s her husband!

She won't try and make it as a serious full time actress cos then she'll have to leave randy Rodney home alone doing god knows what for months at a time.

Reactions: 9
She’s posted this. How about one of you stays with Ella doing school work and the other stays with Mia actually playing/reading/interacting with her/going for a walk/riding a bike with her rather than just watching TV with her as seems to be the norm in that household. DanIEL can deliver his silly prizes at the weekend but lets face it, neither of them have actual jobs so they are in the best position in terms of having two parents at home with two kids at home and only one of them doing school work. The real problem is that they are lazy. It’s only because Ella is now doing zoom calls with her class that she’s actually taking it seriously. Last week she said they had done one bit of work and at 11am were giving up!

also, she’s saying she wants to get out more and walk etc.... who takes her dogs out then?!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s posted this. How about one of you stays with Ella doing school work and the other stays with Mia actually playing/reading/interacting with her/going for a walk/riding a bike with her rather than just watching TV with her as seems to be the norm in that household. DanIEL can deliver his silly prizes at the weekend but lets face it, neither of them have actual jobs so they are in the best position in terms of having two parents at home with two kids at home and only one of them doing school work. The real problem is that they are lazy. It’s only because Ella is now doing zoom calls with her class that she’s actually taking it seriously. Last week she said they had done one bit of work and at 11am were giving up!

also, she’s saying she wants to get out more and walk etc.... who takes her dogs out then?!
Daniels not allowed out, even with Mia, he might get chatting to someone at the park and accidentally slip one in 🙄 as mentioned above i do believe this is one of the main reasons she won't take work away from home that would mean he is left alone, the jungle he was there with the kids and lots of others, the panto she knew he had the kids plus no bars, pubs or clubs open. Its a shame, if she really has a talent that she will waste it because she knows what he is like.
I never watched EE so can't comment but I believe she was a good actress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daniels not allowed out, even with Mia, he might get chatting to someone at the park and accidentally slip one in 🙄 as mentioned above i do believe this is one of the main reasons she won't take work away from home that would mean he is left alone, the jungle he was there with the kids and lots of others, the panto she knew he had the kids plus no bars, pubs or clubs open. Its a shame, if she really has a talent that she will waste it because she knows what he is like.
Not really... in fact, no she wasn't. Probably why she has struggled to find anything since really.

Why doesn't she just nail him to the floorboards if she is that insecure? It ain't working and one of them has to call time.

Reactions: 4
Not really... in fact, no she wasn't. Probably why she has struggled to find anything since really.

Why doesn't she just nail him to the floorboards if she is that insecure? It ain't working and one of them has to call time.
She still wouldn't trust him because she wouldn't know what/who he was thinking about!

If you don't trust someone then no matter what, you never will. I always thought that when Jeremy Kyle was on and people take their partner on to see if they cheat, because if you really believe they are you'll just think they're one of the people who can cheat it or one of the tests that didn't work. If you hire a private detective and they say your partner isn't cheating you'll just think they didn't do anything because they knew the detective was there or their affair partner is on holiday etc.

If she doesn't trust him she never will, she will just make herself sick with worry over it. I've no idea why she even went out with him in the first place. She's more attractive than him, she has more talent, she had a better career and more earning potential.

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
I agree. Fine for EE, only 2% of soap actors are decent anyway and she wasn’t one of them. Can’t imagine her in anything other than reality tv and they are clearly trying to get a tv show. Every one of their QA’s seems to come round to it with them saying ‘would you like one?’. Er no.

Reactions: 1
I agree. Fine for EE, only 2% of soap actors are decent anyway and she wasn’t one of them. Can’t imagine her in anything other than reality tv and they are clearly trying to get a tv show. Every one of their QA’s seems to come round to it with them saying ‘would you like one?’. Er no.
[/QUOTE]
Like I said I never watched EE it was just what I had read that she was good, think it's hard for people to find work after soaps they are definitely pigeon holed and as you say not really that good. Small % make a career.

I love how she always says "it's from 3 years ago".... No Jac.. It isn't! I'd bet my life he's been naughty since then!!
Saying that Jac just really shows herself as a door mat. Everyone going on about from 3 years ago with another woman.
She shouldn't still be with him after cheating.
Only making herself look a fool.
The day will come when he's caught again.
If she stays with him yet again we may just give up. No hope for her.

Reactions: 8
I love how she refers to DanLIE ‘working’ when all he’s doing is driving to someone’s house to hand over a prize they’ve won. Hardly work to me, it’s not like he’s an actual delivery driver or anything. And her work isn’t exactly demanding, dressing up and putting make up on for a photo shoot in her house for ITS.
I understand home schooling must be difficult, but she’s in such a good position...at home hardly working and has another adult (well her husband) to help most days. Surely Mia would be happy to watch cartoons/Disney whilst Jac helps Ella?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.