Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The obsessing of food around her children is so unhealthy. She might not realise it, but things like that have an impact on children - they are sponges and it will imprint on them in the future. Please stop with the diet talk around your children Jac!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The obsessing of food around her children is so unhealthy. She might not realise it, but things like that have an impact on children - they are sponges and it will imprint on them in the future. Please stop with the diet talk around your children Jac!
Tbh her kids are screwed anyways - the parents are both disasters. They will have zero education and I do realise that many people make it through life without one but it really is the safety net that everyone should have.

Reactions: 5
Tbh her kids are screwed anyways - the parents are both disasters. They will have zero education and I do realise that many people make it through life without one but it really is the safety net that everyone should have.
Plus they constantly feed their kids crap so I reckon it’s probably a good idea for them to see that eating healthily is a good idea!

Reactions: 4
Plus they constantly feed their kids crap so I reckon it’s probably a good idea for them to see that eating healthily is a good idea!
Healthy eating is great, the idea of dieting and loosing weight isn’t. I think it’d be great if they started giving the kids nutritious food. But the constant talk of diet and obsessing over what she is/isn’t eating isn’t good for the children. I’ve done a lot of research on my university course about it.

Why is jac constantly going on and on about her weight at the minute? She has two young children and it’s sad she’s obsessing over her weight so much because they will only pick up on it. It enraged me when she acted like eating a doughnut was the worse thing in the world, she has so many young followers who will now feel guilty for eating a treat. Who gives a duck.

Reactions: 7
Why is jac constantly going on and on about her weight at the minute? She has two young children and it’s sad she’s obsessing over her weight so much because they will only pick up on it. It enraged me when she acted like eating a doughnut was the worse thing in the world, she has so many young followers who will now feel guilty for eating a treat. Who gives a duck.
Oh bore of jac please!
Like really have a bloody day off!!
Your fat and putting on weight because you eat Nutella straight out of the pot as you have over shared that so many times saying ‘be real’ blah blah blah!
Overweight because again you have shared with us that you eat your kids leftover dinners and then have your own dinner which is probably more processed foods or takeaways!
Truth is you have always been your average girl sized but because you photoshopped your pics to an inch of your life to make yourself appear slimmer and now people really are starting to see and realise that your not that slim your gonna go down the putting on weight road!!
And obviously very much in fear of lockdown easing in the next few months and Danlie can go hit some pussy up and your getting worried

Reactions: 13
She probably feels 'fatter' than she is (I don't think she's fat btw) because she doesn't look the same in the mirror as she does in her photos and also because she wears clothes that are too small so she looks bigger than she is in them and they probably feel tight and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 7
DanLIEs Nan has died of Covid. He said a while back it was just a cold but now we should all protect our vulnerable loved ones according to him. He also said on a live there is not a chance he’d get the vaccine. We’ll see.

• Wow
  • Angry
DanLIEs Nan has died of Covid. He said a while back it was just a cold but now we should all protect our vulnerable loved ones according to him. He also said on a live there is not a chance he’d get the vaccine. We’ll see.
What’s his reasons for not getting the vaccine? He is so bleeping dumb I’d love to hear what he has to say about it.

What’s his reasons for not getting the vaccine? He is so bleeping dumb I’d love to hear what he has to say about it.
He can feel free not to have it in my opinion. What a daft c*nt. Seriously, the guy flogging £1 sunglasses and humping anything that moves doesn't believe in vaccines - what a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He can feel free not to have it in my opinion. What a daft c*nt. Seriously, the guy flogging £1 sunglasses and humping anything that moves doesn't believe in vaccines - what a surprise.
Willing to give oral on a night out to two grotty birds but worried about what he might catch from a vaccine. Nothing worse than what you’ve probably caught countless times before Daniel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Willing to give oral on a night out to two grotty birds but worried about what he might catch from a vaccine. Nothing worse than what you’ve probably caught countless times before Daniel 😂😂
Yiiiiiiikes!! He didn't did he?? I can well believe it. I just watched his stories and he is laughing and joking about barking like a dog and in the next 'I'm so sad my nan just died' - so heart felt!!! And then the lecture about staying safe while he's travelling around the country. Just next level embarrassing.

Annoyingly I can’t upload the video but it’s on his ‘lego room live’. His words are, ‘if they bring out a vaccine and expect me to have it, I’ll tell them to shove their vaccine up their arse, I am not letting anyone inject anything into me, you don’t know what it is, it’s not worth it’.
He’s such a gormless twunt. Although less DanLIE’s in the world would really be no bad thing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.